Robespierre
McAgger
S
che
Ruben Pardo
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would Chelsea be the team Atletico wish to get in the draw - Page 2 Empty Re: Would Chelsea be the team Atletico wish to get in the draw

Post by BusterLfc Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:00 am

If Atletico would get Chelsea, Aranzubia would have to be the goalkeeper for ATM (No Courtois)  :facepalm: 

BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Would Chelsea be the team Atletico wish to get in the draw - Page 2 Empty Re: Would Chelsea be the team Atletico wish to get in the draw

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:16 am

I think people are sleeping on Chelsea lol Not a fan, but they can get the job done and defensively they are strong, so any team would struggle especially if they park.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:27 am

I want Chelsea to get Madrid just so Mourinho can knock them out. Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:12 am

Hope Atleti get Bayern. Not only will they officially give up on the league but they will have a great chance of eliminating Bayern for us Proud

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:25 am

As others have said, Atleti (and all other teams in fact) would prefer to be drawn with the winner of Man Utd/Olympiacos.

Personally, I would like to see PSG vs Atletico.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:24 pm

I hope to see Real-Bayern. The rest doesn't matter.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Ruben Pardo wrote:
S wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Same topic? From what I've seen they are usually different ones although all about Spanish football.  In any case I suggest that if you guys don't like a particular topic you merely not open it.

Seems like a very harmless thing to get annoyed about imo.  

So what purpose does the La Liga(Spanish football) thread serve then ? hmmscratch

Anyways i dont want to dig deep into such a petty issue.

On-Topic : I think Atleti would most likely fancy the winner out of Olympiakos/United.Personally i'd like to see them face Dortmund.

Get a life man seriously. your toleration is pitiful to say the slightest

Relax,that's just Surag.He used to follow me around and stalk me just like that.He even sent me a friend request,deleted me and then added me again.I should check my friend list to see whether I'm still in his good grace or I might have to stop making new threads for a while.

He's really a friendly Indian when you get to know him.Now we often have dinner together and discuss the irrelevance of La Liga.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Aside from Olympiacus/United, I think Atletico would like to face either Chelsea or the other two spanish teams. They already defeated all of them at one time, and would not be suprised by the spanish teams while possibly psychologically prepared to face a team they beat before in Chelsea.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:34 pm

I think the spanish teams are one of the last teams Atleti want to face. Because one of the tactics they are able to use against them is wind ups behind the reffs back either physically or verbally, in incompetent liga the referees somehow 'miss' those but they won't get away with it in Europe.

That's their biggest and most successful tactic against us, and of course when you have hot heads like Arbeloa, Ramos and Pepe who spend 89 minutes of the game playing tom and jerry with Costa/Garcia it results in us falling right into their trap

A team like PSG or Dortmund will be the ideal team for them after the obvious
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:47 pm

I think the order of all the teams left would be something like this:

Olymp/United < Chelsea < Atletico < Dortmund < PSG < Barca/City < Real < Bayern.

If Dortmund gets healthy and on form again though theyll easily move up and be on par with Barca if not higher.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:45 pm

I'd say the winner of Olympiacos/Man Utd or Dortmund. Chelsea have the Mourinho factor so Atletico will want to avoid them.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:30 pm

juventus101 wrote:I think the order of all the teams left would be something like this:

Olymp/United < Chelsea < Atletico < Dortmund < PSG < Barca/City < Real < Bayern.

If Dortmund gets healthy and on form again though theyll easily move up and be on par with Barca if not higher.

I'd trade Atletico with Chelsea.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:00 pm

You people are delusional if you truly think Chelsea is that weak...I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they ended up winning it.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2