LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:08 am

What a bullshit call, that was off Foye :facepalm:

Worst refs in sports

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:11 am

A deserved loss.

What an embarrassing effort.
That was Knicks-esqe.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 am

izzy wrote:When the Heat lose this game, they should look no further than LeBron.

What an absolute disgrace of a performance.
Taken 4 shots the entire 2nd half, when his team was getting steam-rolled, instead of trying to take over and actually score some points, he sits back and watches, contributing nothing on offence and defence.

Wraps it all up by by bricking a FT and taking a stupid 3.

MVP Laughing

He's done that in the majority of games i have seen this season tbh..... i know he only cares about another ring but come on lol.

There's something that is more laughable than the notion of MVP though...." I deserve DPOTY because i defend all 5 positions" rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 am

It's over, we're not getting the #1 seed, not beating the Pacers.. Hell I'd be surprised if we make it past the first round

Riley to blow up the team in the summer.. Nobody is safe
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:24 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's done that in the majority of games i have seen this season tbh..... i know he only cares about another ring but come on lol.

There's something that is more laughable than the notion of MVP though...." I deserve DPOTY because i defend all 5 positions" rofl

Nah, this was something different. This was disgraceful.

Fair enough, the defence of the entire team (minus Anderson) was a joke, but how can you just stand there and watch Chalmers, Cole and Wade struggle with the ball and to top it all of, you let Chalmers be the main ball handler in the crucial times when you team is getting blown-out? He is a known bone-head.

It's horrible. I know he watches tape and studies his short-comings, but he really needs to check himself after this game.
Against Rockets, Spurs and Bulls, he wasn't in his groove but that can be forgiven because he wasn't passive. But the last 3 games?

Disgraceful.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:26 am

Lmfaooooooo

Lol your still going to the ECF's at a bare minimum lol.

Oh fair enough Izzy, i'm watching the Spurs blow out Lakers and i MEAN blow out lol.

Assumed you meant he was very passive and played in cruise control to the point that it didn't matter at all.

Because i have seen many games like that, but if its worse then i'll take your word for it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:31 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lmfaooooooo

Lol your still going to the ECF's at a bare minimum lol.

Oh fair enough Izzy, i'm watching the Spurs blow out Lakers and i MEAN blow out lol.

Assumed you meant he was very passive and played in cruise control to the point that it didn't matter at all.

Because i have seen many games like that, but if its worse then i'll take your word for it.

Swagg is just being melodramatic. Laughing He knows the Heat will be a different beast come post-season.

I will say this though, the Heat seem more focused on helping Wade get easy shots than the offence flowing.

I thought that they already established that Wade CAN NOT be the main guy on this team.

Luckily for them, the Pacers look just as bad. Struggled to close out Philly earlier today.
PHILLY!?
The team that has just lost 18 straight.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:37 am

eco smile 

Honestly I'm just happy Wade is looking dare I say, injury free... I agree that the team has been catering to him a lot more, and he's been handling the ball a lot more

I'm not worries about LeBron either, I just look at any passive night as a rest night.. He deserves it :coffee: .. But can he get carried for once? Can he have off nights and still get the W ffs?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:41 am

Yeah i was following the Pacers score because i have George and Stephenson on my fantasy team, i saw Philly got it to within 5 at one point 4th and i'm like seriously?!

They need to sort their shit out, unlike the Heat who everyone will knows will sort it out come playoff time we don't really know with the Pacers.

It wouldn't surprise me if they don't sort it out before the season is done that they go into the play offs and stumble into next round and lose to Brooklyn.

I don't have anywhere near the same confidence in them that i do in the Heat come playoff time to switch on the light bulb.

Swagg didn't you watch the game against the Wizards lol? Wade carried you to that win, noway you win that without him.

Although i can't remember any other recent ones hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:44 am

LeSwagg James wrote:eco smile 

Honestly I'm just happy Wade is looking dare I say, injury free... I agree that the team has been catering to him a lot more, and he's been handling the ball a lot more

I'm not worries about LeBron either, I just look at any passive night as a rest night.. He deserves it :coffee:.. But can he get carried for once? Can he have off nights and still get the W ffs?

Absolutely not.
He has to be the main focus for that team to win. The workload they ask him to carry is ridiculous I agree, but tonight was unacceptable, especially considering his performance against the Nets.

They may be called the 'Big 3', but it's really just a 'HUGE 1'.

EDIT: The Pacers are just LOST right now.
Hibbert is offering zero on offence and his defence has been disgusting.
Lance has just gone so cold right now.
George has gone back to normal.
David West, the only bright spot. Why they aren't getting him the ball more? I have no idea.
George Hill is just being himself. Turnovers galore.

The bench is doing OK, but when your starters are so bad right now, it just looks really bad.
I think they have gassed themselves.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:55 am

Mole he dropped 23 7 and 8 against the Wiz, 10/15 shooting, 3/4 from downtown, with 3 steals.. Wade had 22 5 and 6, he took over in the 4th but LeBron played a big role in getting them there.. That's not getting carried

Yeah Izzy it's like if he doesn't play well we have zero chance of winning Laughing

That's why he's always a front runner for the you know what... He's not in the lead right now though that's for sure
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:03 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Mole he dropped 23 7 and 8 against the Wiz, 10/15 shooting, 3/4 from downtown, with 3 steals.. Wade had 22 5 and 6, he took over in the 4th but LeBron played a big role in getting them there.. That's not getting carried

Yeah Izzy it's like if he doesn't play well we have zero chance of winning Laughing

That's why he's always a front runner for the you know what... He's not in the lead right now though that's for sure

He's the leader and the best player. The others will look to him for when it starts going rough. Price he pays of being the best.

Tonight though, I didn't like what I saw. That was WAY TOO passive and dare I say, lazy.
FFS, Anderson was LeBron tonight and Allen was D-Wade.  No 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:22 am

Yeah I was shocked.. Probably his worst game of the season

Maybe someone banged his wife? Only logical explanation I can think of..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:19 am

izzy wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:eco smile 

I'm not worries about LeBron either, I just look at any passive night as a rest night.. He deserves it :coffee:.. But can he get carried for once? Can he have off nights and still get the W ffs?

Absolutely not.
He has to be the main focus for that team to win. The workload they ask him to carry is ridiculous I agree, but tonight was unacceptable, especially considering his performance against the Nets.

They may be called the 'Big 3', but it's really just a 'HUGE 1'.

EDIT: The Pacers are just LOST right now.
Hibbert is offering zero on offence and his defence has been disgusting.
Lance has just gone so cold right now.
George has gone back to normal.
David West, the only bright spot. Why they aren't getting him the ball more? I have no idea.
George Hill is just being himself. Turnovers galore.

The bench is doing OK, but when your starters are so bad right now, it just looks really bad.
I think they have gassed themselves.

Won't be a huge problem come play-offs I think. Stephenson might, because I don't think he's as tired but rather people started paying more attention to what he does on the court, but they're going to have time to rest during the play-offs. Hibbert will definitely improve.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Swagg wasn't talking about carrying.

In the game against Wiz.... in the 4th quarter with not long left Wiz took the lead and Wade took over being responsible for like 12 straight points Laughing

You don't win that game without that run, that's for sure.

Does Lebron have do too much? yes.

But i don't think the contribution of Wade and Bosh should be ignored, they have both been fantastic this season.

I think the bigger issue here is that other than Anderson the bench has been so meh and that's being nice.

Ray for example has been absolutely crap.

Thing is Lebron doesn't even have to do much, its like a Messi thing where you lean him on too much been in reality you don't need him to.

As it shows when he's not there against the likes of Portland etc etc others enjoy the extra responsibility because they have to.

They really do need to realise that they don't need to lean him on this much..... i mean Bosh and Wade are multi-time all stars ffs.

It's not like Lebron is at the Wolves here carrying Rubio lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:12 pm

Those Danish surnames turning Swedish Sad It's Andersen Mole Sad
Also another great Lakers loss Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Aint nobody got time 4 dat.

Dat deception when Lakers don't get Embiid hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Aint nobody got time 4 dat.

Dat deception when Lakers don't get Embiid hmm
We'll get no.1 overall :hmm:Would be deserved after the Chris Paul veto imo, and the other teams don't know how to draft ☕Wiggins has improved since Embiid went down though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Good luck with that lmao.

Bucks got that shit on lockdown.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Good luck with that lmao.

Bucks got that shit on lockdown.
They've only got like 25% chance, I like our chances hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Seems like the worst team rarely gets it.

like the terrible Bobcats two years ago getting #2
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:50 pm

The best PG in the East put in work on the Nets last night..

Wall :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:51 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:The best PG in the East put in work on the Nets last night..

Proud

He went 4-6 from downtown :O
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Juveman17 wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:The best PG in the East put in work on the Nets last night..

Proud

He went 4-6 from downtown :O

And dominated on D.. Dat two way play Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Being the best PG in the east isn't exactly something to brag about lol.

Although i still prefer D-Will when healthy, doesn't get the numbers but that's because they share the offense around in Brooklyn and everyones numbers are down for the good of the team.

Anyway...

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 2 IinIvbO

Blaming everyone for his own shortcomings rofl

He will be known as Lebron Blames Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:24 pm

Ok then Mole, is third best PG in the league better? :coffee:

LeBron's comments validate a theory that I have, goes back to the 2011 finals.. I don't bring it up around here because I know I'll just be called a dick rider :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next