LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:57 am

That possession by Charlotte down 3 was awful. Gary Neal really? Laughing Give it to Kemba and get out his way

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:59 am

He's just driving hard bro, everyone does it.. He's not forcing the defenders to strike him like they do, they can foul him in other ways
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:02 am

Maybe if LeBron stopped flopping they would believe he actually got hit with an elbow :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:04 am

That was just a hard playoff foul. Sick of everything being a flagrant, that's why the NBA/NFL are becoming so soft

watch Bulls/Badboy Pistons in the late 80's, that's a routine foul. Jordan and Pippen got hammered every series, they never cried
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:10 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:Maybe if LeBron stopped flopping they would believe he actually got hit with an elbow :coffee:

Rolling Eyes 

dmize wrote:That was just a hard playoff foul. Sick of everything being a flagrant, that's why the NBA/NFL are becoming so soft

Lol what? Elbowing someone in the throat is very dangerous.. A hard playoff foul is coming down hard on somebodies shoulders, something like that
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:16 am

Howard playing like prime Shaq right now.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:40 am

Aldridge doing his thing too. Great back and forth.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:03 am

Le Samourai wrote:Howard playing like prime Shaq right now.

and now he's lookin like Celtics' Shaq

Missed about 5 point blank layups and then tried to play PG and dribbles out of bounds for no reason,  Laughing 
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:08 am

LMA is a beast. McHale may want to double at some point. Asik has no chance
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:18 am

Lames Harden with his best 2012 finals impression

This guy is a disgrace
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 am

LMA not serious right now, jesus christ.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:52 am

Aldridge :bow:

Laughing McHale didn't adjust their defense of him whatsoever at halftime. I don't think they doubled him once.

Laughing Laughing Lin fouling Lillard only down 3 with 31 seconds left

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 BmgCZxg at James Heliflopter Harden. Like I said all season, the refs stop falling for his garbage in the playoffs. rofl when he let Mathews run down the court undefended in a 4pt game with 30 seconds left, I lost it. Idk how Rockets fans tolerate this guy, he gives 0 fukks about anything besides flopping.

"In 2014 playoffs, only 2 players to attempt at least 19 shots and shoot less than 33 percent are James Harden (Gm 1) & James Harden (Gm 2)" rofl 14-47 45 points on 47 shots
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:29 am

Don't normally like to post things with a negative tone... But I sure do smile every time the Rockets lose. Hate that team and that jerk Morey. Thinks he is sooo smart. Screw him, the self proclaimed mastermind GM.. Can't even hire a coach who knows what a double team is. Hope all this blows up in his big dumb face.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:00 am

A lot of what's happening in this series is why i said after they lost to Miami that the Rockets would do f all in the play offs.

Also why i picked Blazers, they simply have no answer for Aldridge or to a lesser extent Lillard and have fantastic wing defenders in Batum and Matthews who have shutdown "the best 2 guard in the league".
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:03 pm

Healthy Wade over Harden tbh Laughing

I was confused on that debate but my mind is made up now.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Wade should be exempt from comparisons imo.

He doesnt play enough and even when he does, half those games he isnt himself.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:06 pm

You have a point there.

Harden so far has been 2012 Finals Harden btw Laughing Awful showing.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:18 pm

No doubt, its worrying how bad he is playing. I dont think it will last though, I expect him to turn it around. He is better than this.

If he dont, the Rockets are done.

People are reacting to Howard's great half (did very little in the 2nd) like it was god send..he should be dominating like that every single game.

I also think he needs go defend LMA. I know it takes him from the paint and he risks foul trouble..but he is the only guy who can defend him. Stopping LMA has to be top priority now...Asik and Jones can do it, doubling him will just give those deadly shooters Portland have open looks...it has to be Howard now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Its ridiculous that they let LMA have back to back 40 pt games against them without doubling or at least trying other defensive schemes on him. They weren't even denying him the ball in the post. Ridiculous.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:59 pm

1st game he killed them on the inside, Jones just far too small. But he at least missed most of his jumpers.

This game, with the bigger Asik on him at times, he went outside the paint and hit the jumpers over him.

I think they are better off him taking jumpers, so they have to put size on him. But they have to put Howard on him I believe and hope he isnt hitting aswell as he has been. I mean, you dont expect him to keep shooting like this..but at some point you have to make him put it on the floor and get around you.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but going by the highlights, it looked like to me Howard did guard him on a lot of the jumpers.

Or was he just rotating to help?

I wouldn't trust McHale to make the adjustments in any case as he put up ridiculous numbers during reg season against the Rockets too.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:09 pm

So been many years since I watched NBA...

Out of interest, please tell me top 3 teams in East and West.

Top 3 players in each position.

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Abramovich wrote:So been many years since I watched NBA...

Out of interest, please tell me top 3 teams in East and West.

Top 3 players in each position.

PG:
Paul
Curry
Wall/Westbrook

SG: (such a weak position)
Harden
Kobe/Wade
Beal/Klay

SF:
Durant
LeBron
Paul George/Melo

PF: Almost need to chose 6, this position is so stacked
Griffin
Aldridge
Love
Anthony Davis
Timmy D
Dirk

C:
Noah (the best in the league)
Jefferson
Gasol/Howard (depends on Hibberts state of mind).

This is probably my list.

Top 3 teams are OKC, Spurs, and Clippers in west and Heat, Pacers, Nets in East imo. The third spot in the East is close though.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:39 pm

PG: Paul, Parker and Curry/Westbrook
SG: Kobe, Wade and Harden
SF: Lebron, Durant and Melo/George
PF: Aldridge, Griffin and Duncan
C: Noah, Marc Gasol and Howard

I might be cheating picking Kobe and Wade, considering one is never healthy and the other played like 5 games all year but f*ck it Laughing

Honorary mentions to Beal, Klay, Ellis and Stephenson( when his brain is screwed on) though.

PF is stacked as f*ck you could name 10 guys without even having to think, even natural 3s like Pierce and Melo have been great at the 4 this year.

And all the guys Freeza named for that position deserve honorary mentions.

PG is stacked as all hell as well, large majority of the league have good PGs these days.... Pheonix have 2 starting ffs lol.

Top 3 in the West is easy.... Spurs, OKC and Clips.

East is a little more difficult but probably Miami, Indy and Brooklyn.... 3rd spot is very close though, Washington is coming and with the right moves Chicago could easily be a contender again next year.

A lot of these answers could change by next year though, with injured players back, players being traded to different situations, free agents joining new teams, young players improving and so on.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Timmy Duncan turning 38 tomorrow, still averaging careers avg on 48 pr Laughing it must be those Danish genes hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:51 pm

This is so good rofl

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 5ts
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next