M99
elitedam
CBarca
futbol
RealGunner
48 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona - Quarter Finals CL - 2nd Leg - Page 5 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona - Quarter Finals CL - 2nd Leg

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:38 am

lost another bet barrett Laughing

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona - Quarter Finals CL - 2nd Leg - Page 5 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona - Quarter Finals CL - 2nd Leg

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:40 am

chad4401 wrote:lost another bet barrett Laughing
Laughing his gay sigs are starting to get really uncomfortable now.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:42 am

What does Arsenal have anything to do with this thread again? Blue Barett you're growing to be more obsessed about Arsenal than Dnmac with football rants.

Anyway Atletico are deservedly through, I hope they face Chelsea. That could make a cool final in my opinion.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:42 am

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona - Quarter Finals CL - 2nd Leg - Page 5 Bkz3YLjIUAAF5J6
rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:48 am

ALVES:"THE GRASS WAS TOO HIGH AND TOO DRY"

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona - Quarter Finals CL - 2nd Leg - Page 5 2574831-8798349651-mj-la
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:49 am

El Gunner wrote:
chad4401 wrote:lost another bet barrett Laughing
:lol:his gay sigs are starting to get really uncomfortable now.
Blame M99 ffs Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:50 am

urbaNRoots wrote:What does Arsenal have anything to do with this thread again? Blue Barett you're growing to be more obsessed about Arsenal than Dnmac with football rants.

Anyway Atletico are deservedly through, I hope they face Chelsea. That could make a cool final in my opinion.
Obsessed? Far from it, couldn't care less about your lot. Just thought I'd point that out as its been a tiring argument over the last few years.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:52 am

Dat sig rofl

Looool, please stop betting for the good of the forum Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:53 am

Laughing

I'm going to put that clause in my next bet. No gay sigs if I lose or pls gtfo lol.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:54 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:What does Arsenal have anything to do with this thread again? Blue Barett you're growing to be more obsessed about Arsenal than Dnmac with football rants.

Obsessed? Far from it, couldn't care less about your lot. Just thought I'd point that out as its been a tiring argument over the last few years.

Well you posted in a completely irrelevant thread about Arsenal, which makes you obsessed as much as you'd like to deny it.

Anyway, Diego Simeone, he was a rat as a player but love him as a coach :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:56 am

No, its not completely irrelevant. I also mentioned Dortmund. My post made a connection. Idk, we can have the actual discussion somewhere else or you can drop it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:59 am

Lmaooo

Iniesta posted this on facebook. It's his official account.

"Muy jodido por la eliminación. Duro momento que tenemos que superar juntos, equipo y afición"

According to the translator, this means

"Very f*cking by elimination. Hard times we have to overcome together, team and fans"

wat
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:00 am

How many times am I going to have to use AdBlock on your sigs BB? :facepalm:

I think the best thing about Atleti's performance is they did it without two of their best players. The only remaining team in the competition I fear. They can match our biggest strength.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:03 am

rofl

I hate you M99 Sad
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:16 am

BTW, everything I have said about Arsenal has been spot on except for Ramsey being useless which of course still needs to be seen on a consistent basis.

What I have said aren't rant's when your responding to the likes of you and your delusional fan base telling everyone:

1)Jack Wilshere is better then Yaya Toure,
2)Wilshere could walk into any midfield in the world except Barca and Bayern
3)Wilshere is the next Messi,
4)Chesney is the best keeper in the EPL
5)Chesney is better then De Gea
6)The "Verminator" (LOL someone actually had this as there picture and now you all hate him) is the best defender in the world going forward and world class
7)Koscielny and Mert are the best CB pairing in the EPL (that of course is after the love affair with the Verminator and Djourou was just forgot about like we don't remember the insane things said by a good portion of your fan base about them)
Cool Arsenal have a better midfield than City
9) Arsenal have better players then Liverpool
10) Wenger is still an elite manager

Wow, I could go on and on. Hopefully this will show you how truly delusional you and a good portion of your fans have been through out the last couple of years.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:18 am

I'm so wrapped up in United's elimination atm that I haven't had the time to bask in Atletico's great achievement in eliminating Barca and making it to the semis.

Fair play to Simeone and the team, hope they go on and win the thing.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 am

Simeone reminds me of 2004 Mourinho but with less talking and with a sleeker look. Man has a great future ahead of him.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:21 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona - Quarter Finals CL - 2nd Leg - Page 5 Bkz3YLjIUAAF5J6
rofl

Lmao that same picture in on Tomas Roncero's twitter rofl

EDIT:

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona - Quarter Finals CL - 2nd Leg - Page 5 BkzwfRCIAAAOzTI

rofl Roncero rofl

Last edited by Zealous on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:23 am

simeone team is showing true team, hope flo and madrid learn teamwork> but we won't :brickwall: 
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:23 am

Dnmac4 wrote:

BTW, everything I have said about Arsenal has been spot on except for Ramsey being useless which of course still needs to be seen on a consistent basis.

What I have said aren't rant's when your responding to the likes of you and your delusional fan base telling everyone:

6)The "Verminator" (LOL someone actually had this as there picture and now you all hate him) is the best defender in the world going forward and world class
7)Koscielny and Mert are the best CB pairing in the EPL (that of course is after the love affair with the Verminator and Djourou was just forgot about like we don't remember the insane things said by a good portion of your fan base about them)

Wow, I could go on and on.  Hopefully this will show you how truly delusional you and a good portion of your fans have been through out the last couple of years.
Here we go again...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:24 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Lmaooo

Iniesta posted this on facebook. It's his official account.

"Muy jodido por la eliminación. Duro momento que tenemos que superar juntos, equipo y afición"

According to the translator, this means

"Very f*cking by elimination. Hard times we have to overcome together, team and fans"

wat
rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:28 am

El Gunner wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

Wow, I could go on and on.  Hopefully this will show you how truly delusional you and a good portion of your fans have been through out the last couple of years.
Here we go again...

I know it's crazy, right? What moron could possibly believe these things?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:29 am

Dnmac4 wrote:

Thank you for proving my point rofl

Anyway, what do you guys think - can Atletico be considered underdogs anymore? The only team not to have lost a game in this CL campaign.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:04 am

chad4401 wrote:simeone team is showing true team, hope flo and madrid learn teamwork> but we won't :brickwall: 
what are you complaining about? the teamwork for ronaldo dawg
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:40 am

Barcelona forward, Leo Messi was completely taken out of Wednesday evening’s 1-0 Champions League quarterfinal loss to Atletico Madrid and it was later revealed that the Argentine only ran 6.8 kilometres, just 1.5 more than goalkeeper Jose Manuel Pinto.

Messi’s performance was limited and it seems unfathomable that a forward, a four-time Ballon d’Or winning forward would run 6.8 kms while his 39-year-old goalkeeper ran a total of 5.3 km, until you look at Messi’s style of play.

While this stat is a definite conversation piece, it has long been known that Messi is often seen walking up and down the pitch, as order by the club’s physio to keep his strength and endurance over the course of the long season, limiting his bursts of speed to his half of the pitch.

However, Carles Domènech stats that on average in the Champions League, Messi has 63.4 runs and on this night in the Vicente Calderon, Messi ran only 39, which may come down to the strength of Atletico Madrid’s defence than Messi’s unwillingness to get involved, which has been the general reaction to the data.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:42 am

leave mehssi alone

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next