Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am

MWuahahahhaahhahahahahahha

Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Guys I have a crazy theory about the poisoning. I think it might be Cersei his mother.
Remember when she ordered the leftovers to be sent to the dogs and not the people!
She must have some crazy plan to regain control as queen again.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Poisoning your son must be one of the most evil things you can do

But Joffrey was an evil, terrible King himself. Countless people have died, would have died just because he was clueless.

So here's the dilemma. Was this a good or a bad act? hmm

I think she's a prime suspect btw. If it's not her or Olenna, it's going to surprise me.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Poisoning your son must be one of the most evil things you can do

But Joffrey was an evil, terrible King himself. Countless people have died, would have died just because he was clueless.

I think she's a prime suspect btw. If it's not her or Olenna, it's going to surprise me.

For sure it was a good act. Terrible king. And as much as I hated that c*nt, I am disappointed he won't be in the show any more.
At first I thought it was his wife, but knowing GoT they will defo surprise us.

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Yeah the actor done so well, everybody absolutely detested Joffrey
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Goat actor. Hope he doesn't retire from acting Sad

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Wonder if he made enough cash to retire early, because now he's well known in a GOAT TV show, he'd easily make millions over the rest of his career.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:58 pm

He would make an excellent Draco Malfoy tbh Laughing Would love for him to keep acting, he nails the douche role. Would like to see more versatility also.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Must be said Game of Thrones have some great actors and Jack Gleeson is certainly one of them.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:23 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Poisoning your son must be one of the most evil things you can do

For sure it was a good act. Terrible king. And as much as I hated that c*nt, I am disappointed he won't be in the show any more.

I do think it's a bit funny that after 5 seconds Cersei regains composure and blames Tyrion hmm But would she actually kill her own son?

I rewatched the episode and noticed that Tywin for some reason had a angry look on his face before Joffrey drank the wine. Did he have something to do with it? And what about Ser Dontos? He swoops in to take Sansa immediately after Joffrey stats dying. Or maybe it was the pie which was poisoned and not the wine?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:23 pm

I'm very glad Jack Gleeson is getting some love with his acting. Not a lot of people know this but he was in Nolan's batman Proud

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 Jack_Gleeson
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:11 pm

M99 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

I do think it's a bit funny that after 5 seconds Cersei regains composure and blames Tyrion :hmm:But would she actually kill her own son?

I rewatched the episode and noticed that Tywin for some reason had a angry look on his face before Joffrey drank the wine. Did he have something to do with it? And what about Ser Dontos? He swoops in to take Sansa immediately after Joffrey stats dying. Or maybe it was the pie which was poisoned and not the wine?

Think you're complicating it a bit too much.

I'm not going to ask "who would want Joffery dead?" because the answer to that is basically everyone lol but I will ask who has the most to gain from his death?

1) Olenna/House Tyrell: Her granddaughter doesn't have to be a crazy dickhead's wife. Technically she is the queen through marriage while that is not a strong claim at the very least House Tyrell will have influence in the capital as a result.

2) Oberyn/House Martell: Aside the satisfaction from seeing a Lannister die Oberyn would be doing a House Martell a great service by killing Joffery. Not a spoiler but it hasn't mentioned in the show, in Dhorne girls are not skipped in inheritance so following that Marcyella is next in line for the throne. Remember the second eldest "child" of Robert Baratheon is currently in Dhorne and will marry a prince of House Martell. Obviously this custom doesn't exist in the other regions of Westerros but it probably will be brought up.

3) Stannis/ House Baratheon: Effectively it makes his claim to the throne the strongest (if it wasn't already) House Baratheon was proper fcked with Joffery on the throne but now it's possible to wrestle control back from the Lannisters.

3) Tyrion: Only thing he has to gain is to be rid of the miserable little shit. Aside from that he gains nothing from offing him.

4) Cerci: Literally nothing to gain.

5) Tywin/ House Lannister: With Joffery as king he was de facto ruler of Westeros. Complete disaster for him.

6) Varys: Varys believes in order, a kingdom with no King is the opposite of that. which brings me to..

7) Littlefinger: Balish believes is chaos, that is how he intends to get ahead and conquer everything. The current situation as it is means that the stage is set for him to make his plays. The war of the five kings turned him from Pimp/Master of coin to a Noble with his own sigil and set to marry Lysa Arryn making him lord of the Reach/Vale. Who knows what he will be able to do now?

Last edited by Zealous on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Never considered Little finger, that's a solid suggestion actually. Thinking back he's openly said that he wants 'everything' in an earlier episode and there's no way in hell he'd get much higher up 'the ladder' with Joffrey in charge tbh.

Go on Littlefinger my son :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:18 pm

I did think of Littlefinger but he is far away in the Vale, Tywin sent him there on season 3 to marry Lysa. It is possible he sent some hired goons to poison Joffrey, eg: those singers Joffrey pelted at or the dwarves that were putting on the show. My money's still on Olenna Tyrell, the cameras were focusing too much on her to be innocent imo hmm

PS: Zealous, bring your world class contribution and insight on the book thread. It's a whole different ball game there.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:48 pm

M99 wrote:I did think of Littlefinger but he is far away in the Vale, Tywin sent him there on season 3 to marry Lysa. It is possible he sent some hired goons to poison Joffrey, eg: those singers Joffrey pelted at or the dwarves that were putting on the show. My money's still on Olenna Tyrell, the cameras were focusing too much on her to be innocent imo hmm

PS: Zealous, bring your world class contribution and insight on the book thread. It's a whole different ball game there.

LOL those guys were played by the band Sigur Rios eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Sigur Ros, pls Z
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:33 pm

https://i.imgur.com/M3iDouy.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:55 am

RG Laughing Nikolaj Coster-Waldau my man Proud

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:02 am

Watch the part where Sansa picks up the cup and gives it back to Tyrion. Wink

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Knowing how obsessed Cersei is about her children I highly doubt she'd kill any of them, and what good would she get not to mention, Geoffrey is her "young lion" and first child......

I would rule Sansa out to be honest, too noble (all Starks), scared and foolish to pull it off....

also rule Tyrion out also as much as he hates Geoffrey to the core, Tyrion loves his siblings and although he gets in squabbles with Cersei, I don't think he'd wanna see Cersei suffer for the death of her son, not to mention Tyrion's power comes from being a Lannister, what gain would he get if he lost the name, he'd be everybody's bitch tbh and he knows that....

Tywin also would not kill his grandson whose foolishness and hardcore meanness is means for him to be the behind the shadows ruler of Westeros....

my suspects:
The Tyrells: tho I don't know what they have to gain from it, I can see the new queen regent just taking a shot at it for revenge for the death of Stannis brother whom she was married to and who Geoffrey proudly gloated about killing....

Lady Olenna: she hates little sh*ts and p*ssies obviously so why not clean out the biggest one...

Lord Varys: why not, eunuchs are the most dangerous guys in Westeros aside the White Walkers and dragons....... plus he has always been a man bent on preserving the realm, surely he doesn't believe Lannisters, Starks, Tyrells, Baratheons or any house deserves it, funny I don't think he works for the comeback of the Targaryens either, so maybe eunuchs want to claim the throne maybe.....

Stannis/Red god: of course that red lady and her god are the most fearsome thing in Westeros so am sure Stannis and his new found god are behind it.......

the kitchen staff: shocked no one mentioned them, of course if you were working for a sh*thead like Joffrey why not sink him a poisoned wine and end him to save a kingdom have long served and hoped to see it regain its former glory?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:42 pm

I can't remeber the last time I was shocked watching a scene as I was today when I saw Rob Stark, his wife and mother get slaughtered in that wedding. Lawd!

I just saw King geoffrey's death. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Hated that mofo with a passion.

Great, great show
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 pm

You are caught up already?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:08 am

RealGunner wrote:You are caught up already?

Blitzed the whole show. So gripping and addictive.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:39 am

RED Proud

Btw why does a lot of people call Joffrey Geoffrey hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

MWuahahahhaahhahahahahahha

Pie hmm
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:34 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next