7amood11
EarlyPrototype
teamanarchy
Lex
Onyx
99 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by harhar11 Sun May 25, 2014 12:38 pm

farfan wrote:but what are you saying ? that most of ronaldo's goals have to be winners or vital equalizers for his record to mean anything ?
there is always a catch with the detractors :

the first criticism is usually something about penalties and tap ins , the second one is about the lack of scoring against big teams , and the thrid one is  trying to argue that the goals weren't all  that important  to begin with .

dude scored in almsot  every single match he played, scored in every stage of the tournament , scored against every single team he faced this year , and ended up with on the highest goal to game ratios in the history of the tournment .

it's a  colossal feat from a colossal player , anything less than that is mindless hating .

I was wondering how many of those goals were decisive and how many of them were simply "stat padding"..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by guest_07 Sun May 25, 2014 12:42 pm

harhar11 wrote:
farfan wrote:but what are you saying ? that most of ronaldo's goals have to be winners or vital equalizers for his record to mean anything ?

the first criticism is usually something about penalties and tap ins , the second one is about the lack of scoring against big teams , and the thrid one is  trying to argue that the goals weren't all  that important  to begin with .

dude scored in almsot  every single match he played, scored in every stage of the tournament , scored against every single team he faced this year , and ended up with on the highest goal to game ratios in the history of the tournment .

it's a  colossal feat from a colossal player , anything less than that is mindless hating .

I was wondering how many of those goals were decisive and how many of them were simply "stat padding"..

the fan usually don't care whether those were decisive or not

only when it involve the player that they don't like, then they will question the same thing like what you said

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun May 25, 2014 12:46 pm

guest_07 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

only when it involve the player that they don't like, then they will question the same thing like what you said

Well, Messi is a player that I like and I questioned his performances at the start of the season when he was the top scorer in la liga. Heck, I even said that I think that Messi was better in 11, then when he scored 90+ goal in a season.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sun May 25, 2014 12:59 pm

harhar11 wrote:
guest_07 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Well, Messi is a player that I like and I questioned his performances at the start of the season when he was the top scorer in la liga. Heck, I even said that I think that Messi was better in 11, then when he scored 90+ goal in a season.

then, this shows that you are one of the unbiased poster

i also admit that my beloved riquelme have obvious weakness which is speed

too slow, even snail can win when race against him

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun May 25, 2014 1:16 pm

guest_07 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
guest_07 wrote:

Awalzeme.......  cheers 
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun May 25, 2014 1:20 pm

guest_07 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
guest_07 wrote:

Plus, don't forget that he was as lazy as Messi :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 1:44 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Who was the guy Ronaldo went to after the game and gave him his jersey?

His brother in law.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Never thought I'd say this, but I can't stand him. His arrogance knows no bounds and he doesn't give 2 effs about the teams he plays for, everything is about him. Never celebrates with team mates, always sulks when things dont go his way, blaming others, crys and moans...and yesterday, you just know he would have been in a bad mood, had he not scored in the final, because utlimately, he just has to have the attention. So he dived for the pen to contribute despite being useless (by his standards) for 119 mins.

I know this is his fan club, but from a former fan of his, I had to let that out.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 25, 2014 5:08 pm

...and then he scores a pen for the 4:1 when all is done and dusted, and rips off his shirt and poses like he just scored an overhead stunner with his penis.

I agree Red, he's a self-obsessed clown. Crazy quality, but a clown no less.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun May 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Is it Ronaldo's appreciation thread or vent out frustration of the butthurts other fans thread? Laughing
Mancs gloat over him because well he left them and Bayern fans, well everyone knows why.
What did people expect from a half fit Ronaldo in the final? He was struggling so much with fitness and injuries that he stayed deeper than usual and left all the scoring opportunities to Bale. Instead he was being a team player by passing around and not shooting aimlessly like Bale. He coudln't even sprint straight Laughing
When he was fit, he scored against every team he faced in CL this season. If Bayern or Dortmund aren't considered big teams then I don't know.
I offer you sincere free lube for various purposes :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 25, 2014 7:04 pm

taking your shirt off and flexing your muscles, one of the oldest, most generic celebrations in the history of football became controversial as of yesterday according to the butthurt crowd  Very Happy 
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sun May 25, 2014 7:23 pm

farfan wrote:taking your shirt off and flexing your muscles, one of the oldest, most generic celebrations in the history of football became controversial as of yesterday according to the butthurt crowd  Very Happy 

i wonder what people will think if i do the same thing when i scored the goal no.10 vs team that full of 7 years old boys

according to people like you, its just a celebration, nothing more

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 25, 2014 7:53 pm

I dont know... scoring the 4th in the win, The celebration seemed like he was trying to make the final about himself, Dunno it was a bit over the top but they did win the CL.

Doesnt matter anymore. Congratulations.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Nishank wrote:I dont know... scoring the 4th in the win, The celebration seemed like he was trying to make the final about himself, Dunno it was a bit over the top but they did win the CL.

Doesnt matter anymore. Congratulations.

Exactly my thoughts. That's what he's like but it pissed me off a bit considering he did *bleep* all. Still great season and he is now a Madrid legend as are Bale and Ramos.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 25, 2014 8:00 pm

guest_07 wrote:
farfan wrote:taking your shirt off and flexing your muscles, one of the oldest, most generic celebrations in the history of football became controversial as of yesterday according to the butthurt crowd  Very Happy 

i wonder what people will think if i do the same thing when i scored the goal no.10 vs team that full of 7 years old boys

that's a shit analogy for a goal in a champions league final against a bitter rival  Laughing 

it was just a corny celebration from a corny guy who's prone to doing / saying corny shit, nothing more nothing less.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sun May 25, 2014 8:08 pm

farfan wrote:
guest_07 wrote:

that's a shit analogy for a goal in a champions league final against a bitter rival  Laughing 

it was just a  corny celebration from a corny guy who's prone to doing / saying corny shit, nothing more nothing less.

if corny man like ronaldo can do, why not me vs team that full of 7 years old boys?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 25, 2014 8:15 pm

guest_07 wrote:

You are comparing a game with 7 year olds to the CL final?

It was the CL final, he obviously pre planned his celebration. Can't hate on him for going overboard.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sun May 25, 2014 8:26 pm

M99 wrote:
guest_07 wrote:

You are comparing a game with 7 year olds to the CL final?

It was the CL final, he obviously pre planned his celebration. Can't hate on him for going overboard.

my point is, 7 years old or cl final, will my act hurt your feeling?

because overboard act is not privilege to cl champion or wc champion only

if you can accept his act, why not person as ordinary as me who can't taste the glory of cl

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 7:51 am

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 5 10410100_1052500718123477_3386813353284279239_n

Thank you, Albert !
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 26, 2014 8:19 am

Fake story is fake. Albert Fantrau does not exist and the guy in the final was Ronaldo's brother in law.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 26, 2014 1:41 pm

lmao reading some of these posts. CR is a legend imo for pissing so many of you off Laughing

The butthurt is real.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon May 26, 2014 1:50 pm

M99 wrote:Fake story is fake. Albert Fantrau does not exist and the guy in the final was Ronaldo's brother in law.

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 5 HB529CBE0
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 26, 2014 1:53 pm

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 5 BoiqxdCIgAAIU7Q

Proud

Only player to ever do this Proud

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo scored in the final for Man Utd and Real Madrid now. The only player who scored in the final for 2 clubs before him was Vasovic. He scored for Partizan and Ajax in 60's. Vasovic lost those 2 finals, while Ronaldo won in both.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 26, 2014 10:27 pm

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 5 Bol04jJIYAAAlPU

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Tue May 27, 2014 7:02 am

in term of stat & award, he was legendary

in term of performance per match, he just an average good player

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next