7amood11
EarlyPrototype
teamanarchy
Lex
Onyx
99 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by guest_07 Tue May 27, 2014 7:02 am

in term of stat & award, he was legendary

in term of performance per match, he just an average good player

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by FootballSavant Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 pm

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 6 1554343_640418882719557_8852898649854246957_n

FootballSavant
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:22 pm

Ghanaian witch doctor claims he caused Cristiano Ronaldo’s knee injury.

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 6 Nana

Nana Kwaku Bonsam claims to have put a curse on Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo in order to make him miss the tournament in Brazil.

Ronaldo was due to line up against Ghana for Portugal during the group stages of the World Cup, but reports emerged this week that he could miss the whole competition, because of an injury he sustained during training.

But according to Ghana’s top witch doctor, it was all down to a curse he put on the player.

‘I know what Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury is about, I’m working on him,’ said Bonsam.

‘I am very serious about it. Last week, I went around looking for four dogs and I got them to be used in manufacturing a special spirit called Kahwiri Kapam.

‘I said it four months ago that I will work on Cristiano Ronaldo seriously and rule him out of the World Cup or at least prevent him from playing against Ghana.

‘This injury can never be cured by any medic, they can never see what is causing the injury because it is spiritual.’

Portugal officials say they expect Ronaldo will be fit for the tournament, but the witch doctor says he is planning more spells to make sure he misses out.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Bonsam has put juju on Ronaldo
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalid_ibn_Walid Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:19 am

No magic required. he sucks.

Rich man's huntelar

Khalid_ibn_Walid
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 am

Someone get me Kahwiri Kapam's number. Need something massive for Argentina.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Nesta:

t’s not always easy to find a winner, but this time I really believe Brazil are the best team in the world and playing at home may have its overall influence. I can’t see beyond them as winners of this World Cup.

Spain are the champions of course but they will have it very tough in Group B with Holland and Chile as big opponents. Also, there are maybe some doubts about their motivation. That sounds strange, but after so many victories it might not be so easy for them to progress the usual way.
Portugal, Argentina, Italy and Germany can always pose a threat but the home team will set the pace at this tournament.

Golden Boot …
I believe Cristiano Ronaldo will win this award. Who else? I’m a huge fan of his. He seems to have everything as a player, and is truly world class. Also, Portugal will do well and this will allow Ronaldo to get those individual awards.

Best player …
As above! Ronaldo, in the form he has been showing for Real Madrid, and having helped them to the coveted Decima, cannot be stopped unless it is through injury. Yes, there is also Lional Messi and Neymar, bot outstanding players, but I’ll go with Ronaldo as the best of the best.

Dark horses …
Like many others, I see Belgium as a young, talented team who may go far in the tournament. They have a lot of good individuals – Romelu Lukaku, Eden Hazard, the goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois and youngsters like Adnan Januzaj, who has shown what he can do at Manchester United. If they can perform as a team they have a chance to really impress in Brazil this summer.

Big disappointment …
I’m afraid it’s going to be Spain. As I have said, they have already done it, won everything. They are world and European champions and it won’t be easy adding to that haul. Everybody will be keen to beat them, too.
As Gaizka Mendieta said in his predictions, football goes in cycles and this time it’s Brazil’s turn, at the expense of the Spanish.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Golden boot and best player wow what a performance from ronaldo . Maldini you legend bow bow
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Del Bosque: "Cristiano is less creative than Neymar and Messi and is less confident in close-quarter dribbling. He needs room to play."

Molenation

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:50 am

Was that all he said? hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:46 pm

I honestly don't know. It's at least all that my Barca propaganda Twitter feeds are giving me. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:55 pm

lol fair enough. In any case Del Bosque has bee holding a grudge against Perez and by extension Real Madrid for years. Barca may as well offer him an honorary membership at this point he would probably accept it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Zealous wrote:lol fair enough. In any case Del Bosque has bee holding a grudge against Perez and by extension Real Madrid for years. Barca may as well offer him an honorary membership at this point he would probably accept it.

He said something like : "Cristiano is an animal. Speed, power, left foot, right foot, headers, penalties, freekicks"
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Zealous wrote:lol fair enough. In any case Del Bosque has bee holding a grudge against Perez and by extension Real Madrid for years. Barca may as well offer him an honorary membership at this point he would probably accept it.

Why do you say that? he benched Barca players for Real/Atletico players against Chile. We went with Barca players before because we were dominant and it was easy to use our players since they knew how to play together. Besides, Real Madrid hardly even has Spanish players if your refereeing to his selections for the World Cup/Euros, lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:06 pm

I'm not referring to his selections although he should be ashamed for leaving Dani and Isco at home lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Happened a few days ago but CR won the Di Stefano award for best player in La Liga last season. Thus bringing his total tally to three.

Congrats  cheers 

Bonus Aesthetics :
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Given by Marca, fake prize for the fake player.  Laughing 
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:56 pm

why would you even care?^^
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Harmonica wrote:Given by Marca, fake prize for the fake player.  Laughing 

That fraud Messi was given this award three times as well Proud

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:25 pm

New CR documentary narrated by main man Benedict Cumberbatch.

EDIT: Just watched it. WTF this is trash lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:59 pm

A new member of the fanclub appears:

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:02 pm

lol Delolfu copying his idol Proud

CR will probably have a new celebration for next season anyway.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:23 pm

He seems to be in a good mood, playing for everton must be really fun! =)
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Cristiano has scored 70 goals in European competitions ,surpassing Gerd Müller and Messi's 68.

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:12 pm

:bow:

He'll end up catching Raúl imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm

CR is also "only" around 70 goals behind Raul in the all time scoring chart for Real Madrid. :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next