7amood11
EarlyPrototype
teamanarchy
Lex
Onyx
99 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by Bankz Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Lol, chill guys, it was just some little fun we were trying to have, u knw once in a while..why take life so serious? Moreover i never said gil or fussball were the best poster's, i only said they were the most exciting, to me at least..Actually a big fan of danny, franchise, mole, RG, fussball, ganso, gil, and danyr (buh i have a special likeness for gil and fussball especially)..nothing wrong with that! On topic, despite being a barca fan since 1996 and actually adore messi's footballing artistry, i've said it that ronaldo is a leading candidate for the ballon D'or for now at least, lets see what the others come up with in the twilight of 2014. Unfortunately we live in a stat-dominated era which ronaldo eat's for breakfast, in the goal scoring department (and thats what an average joe wants to see), otherwise my opinion might have been totally different..

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by M99 Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Fussball ffs rofl rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Fußball wrote:BC, they are derailing the thread. Pls warn them. :coffee: They are supposed to debate Ronaldo's greatness. Instead they are debating mine. Proud

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Fußball wrote:BC, they are derailing the thread. Pls warn them. :coffee: They are supposed to debate Ronaldo's greatness. Instead they are debating mine. Proud

:bow:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:03 pm

look at this wankfest over fussball :facepalm:

just as i predicted :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:57 pm

4 goals for Ronaldo tonight :bow:

He's scored 7 goals in the last 2 games :bow:

10 goals in 5 games in La Liga and CL ( 12 in 6 if you include the European Super cup) :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 pm

an absolute beast. He simply gets in and scores goals .

Ronaldo Proud

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Hatrick last week, now four, wonder if he will score five against whoever is up next.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:00 am

Actually 1 against atletico madrid last two weekends, 2 in the cl last week, 3 last weekend, 4 this week and probably 5 against whoever he's up against next..who knows he might just join the elite of those who scored 5 goals in one match in their career's ala messi, kohla, pele, ronaldo lima, neymar (scored 5 thrice actually including one where 2 goals where disalowed against ath paraneinse in the league & another where he scored 5 again buh one was wrongly disallowed in 2013 in the copa) Ronaldo u beauty..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:14 am

Certainly one of the best players in the history in the game. Messi is better, but don't let him forget Cristiano's unbelievable brilliance.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Certainly one of the best players in the history in the game. Messi is better, but don't let him forget Cristiano's unbelievable brilliance.

Please don't start that bullshit debate in this thread.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Stop derailing the thread. Final warning for everyone.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:50 pm

http://www.espnfc.us/spanish-primera-división/story/2052922/manchester-united-fans-prepare-to-fly-come-home-ronaldo-banner

A Manchester United supporters' group plans to fly a banner calling for the "homecoming" of Cristiano Ronaldo during Real Madrid's next match. wrote:
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:58 pm

lmao that's just embarrassing Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Do not understand United fans and their presumptious nature when labelling players WHO ARE NOT THEIRS as United players.

Reminds me of that atypical possessive girl who labels here gone Alpha boyfriend still "hers" long after she's ridden the cock carousel.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:04 pm

homecoming ?
his home is sporting . Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:17 am

This guy has one of, if not the very best, offensive movements I have ever seen. Always in the right place to get a goal and be dangerous. Can see him keep scoring close to this level for years after his ridiculous physical abilities continue do decline.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:53 am

He hasn't declined physically. What he has lost in pace he has replaced with power. He's still very fast though. One of the fastest players in the world imo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:30 pm

CR hasnt lost a bit of physical ability and thats the scary thing, Messi is younger has has dipped quite a lot....

Speaking of scoring 5 goals in one game, there have been a few in the past years, definitely very few though I think, I can only remember Fowler at Liverpool doing it I think.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:38 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:

Speaking of scoring 5 goals in one game, there have been a few in the past years, definitely very few though I think, I can only remember Fowler at Liverpool doing it I think.

As a Barca fan it REALLY is hard to remember anyone who scored 5 goals in recent years I must admit.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Fußball wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:

As a Barca fan it REALLY is hard to remember anyone who scored 5 goals in recent years I must admit.

goals scored against neverkusen don't count :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:42 pm

This is how Ronaldo scores his hat-tricks.

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 9 Ronaldo%20dive%20peno
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:55 pm

This is a fan club Harmonica, pls take your hate elsewhere.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:08 pm

farfan wrote:
Fußball wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:

goals scored against neverkusen don't count :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Harmonica wrote:This is how Ronaldo scores his hat-tricks.

*pats your shoulder*

Don't worry bro, Ronaldo will dip in form too, eventually. When he's like 40, maybe. Rolling Eyes
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:44 am

I didn't watch many great players, but I don't think there has ever been a player so motivated as this guy.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next