Robespierre
Arquitecto
M99
EL Patron
RealGunner
78 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Post by McLewis Tue May 27, 2014 12:27 am

Milan sure do know how to treat their former players Laughing

Looks like Inzaghi didn't get the memo of what happened to Leonardo and now Seedorf.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 27, 2014 12:29 am

when you play the 4-2-fantasia you get sacked
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 27, 2014 3:10 pm

59% - Mauricio Pochettino's Southampton had the highest average possession figure in the PL during 2013-14.

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 13 BooYGHwIUAAoO5u

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 27, 2014 5:32 pm

Marcelo Bielsa officially new Marseille coach.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Southampton manager Pochettino reaches agreement with Tottenham and will sign a 5 year contract, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue May 27, 2014 5:55 pm

@guardian_sport: Southampton confirm resignation of Mauricio Pochettino "ahead of his appointment by Tottenham"

@bbcsport_david: Tottenham appoint Mauricio Pochettino as new head coach on a five-year contract #bbcsportsday #thfc #saintsfc

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 27, 2014 6:37 pm

*clause included in every match Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Tue May 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Pochettino; what are you doing?!  :facepalm: 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 28, 2014 12:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:when you play the 4-2-fantasia you get sacked

rofl

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed May 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Emery signs new two year deal with Sevilla:

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 13 BouSWPDIUAETW_f

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Why is that one trophy on the table? He carries it around with him?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Art Morte wrote:Why is that one trophy on the table? He carries it around with him?

Might be the UEFA Europa League he just won Laughing

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 28, 2014 3:19 pm

Manchester United offered Del Bosque €20m a year to become manager right after Moyes was sacked, according to AS. He rejected and didn't want to hear the personal terms of the deals, which would have made him get 10 times more than his current salary.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Sunderland coach Gus Poyet signs 2 year contract until 2016.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 30, 2014 1:02 am

Hakan Yakin is going to sign contract with CSKA Mosca , according Gazzetta dello Sport.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri May 30, 2014 4:09 am

Hakan Yakin? Interesting. I wonder where Muri is going, btw. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Arsene Wenger signs 3 year contract extension with Arsenal until 2017, according to BBC.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Rudi Garcia signs 3 year contract extension with Roma until 2018.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:30 pm

Andrea Stramaccioni is very close to be new Udinese manager, according Sky Italy.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Former Swansea City manager Michael Laudrup says he no longer has the desire to coach "smaller clubs" in Europe's top leagues.

The Dane was relieved of his duties at the Liberty Stadium in February, despite leading Swansea to a first major trophy less than a year earlier, and has since been replaced by Garry Monk.

While admitting he had been in negotiations over a return to club management, Laudrup believes there is no benefit in going to a team of a similar stature to his previous employers.

"I've had conversations with clubs in England and Spain – and now I will try very carefully not to sound or seem arrogant, because I'm not – but they are clubs at a level where I have been," he told Danish newspaper Politiken.

"I've tried the smaller clubs in the two major leagues, Getafe and Mallorca in Spain and Swansea in the Premier League, so I see no reason to repeat it.

"That leaves me with two options - to wait for an offer from a bigger club or say yes to any of the offers that have come from clubs outside Europe.

"I would rather have a job where I can look up in the table, not downwards."

Laudrup also ruled out a move to France, where big-spending Monaco are currently on the hunt for a new boss, owing to his inability to speak the language.

"I have received offers from French clubs, also recently, but I nicely said no thanks," he added.

"I cannot speak the language well enough and I will not depend on interpreters and risk misunderstandings in the daily work - that I have experienced in Moscow [with Spartak]. So, no, I'm not going to France.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/06/03/4858308/laudrup-rules-out-role-at-smaller-clubs-like-swansea

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Looks like Gazzetta dello Sport mixed up the Yakin brothers and the Moscow clubs, too.

So it's not Hakan Yakin to CSKA Moscow, but Murat Yakin to Spartak Moscow which may be on the horizon..

Source: http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/international/russen-milliardaer-will-muri-yakin-in-moskau-gelandet-id2891276.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Former Swansea City manager Michael Laudrup says he no longer has the desire to coach "smaller clubs" in Europe's top leagues.

The Dane was relieved of his duties at the Liberty Stadium in February, despite leading Swansea to a first major trophy less than a year earlier, and has since been replaced by Garry Monk.

While admitting he had been in negotiations over a return to club management, Laudrup believes there is no benefit in going to a team of a similar stature to his previous employers.

"I've had conversations with clubs in England and Spain – and now I will try very carefully not to sound or seem arrogant, because I'm not – but they are clubs at a level where I have been," he told Danish newspaper Politiken.

"I've tried the smaller clubs in the two major leagues, Getafe and Mallorca in Spain and Swansea in the Premier League, so I see no reason to repeat it.

"That leaves me with two options - to wait for an offer from a bigger club or say yes to any of the offers that have come from clubs outside Europe.

"I would rather have a job where I can look up in the table, not downwards."

Laudrup also ruled out a move to France, where big-spending Monaco are currently on the hunt for a new boss, owing to his inability to speak the language.

"I have received offers from French clubs, also recently, but I nicely said no thanks," he added.

"I cannot speak the language well enough and I will not depend on interpreters and risk misunderstandings in the daily work - that I have experienced in Moscow [with Spartak]. So, no, I'm not going to France.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/06/03/4858308/laudrup-rules-out-role-at-smaller-clubs-like-swansea

If that's the case, Laudrup needs to get lucky to land a bigger job.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Southampton have held talks with Ronald Koeman, according to the Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/southampton/10873831/Ronald-Koeman-in-talks-with-Southampton-over-succeeding-Mauricio-Pochettino-as-manager.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:27 am

sounds like Laudrup is overrating himself a little bit, maybe
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:28 am

MT you're performances recently have been lacklustre.
I knew this piece of information since Yesterday Morning FFS.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:34 pm

Andrea Stramaccioni is the new Udinese coach, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next