EL Patron
Chumlum
Sina
Raptorgunner
RealGunner
52 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Chumlum Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Highburied wrote:I never understand some arsenal fans suggesting to sell/replace Podolski .

He is too good to let him go ffs.

Knowing our luck this will be the rumour that comes true, Podolski to leave and Cleverly to come in. :facepalm: 

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 2 Tom-Cleverley-Manchester-United-2

Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Reus and Benzema would cost us over 100m, we only have 70m to spend.  Laughing 

Madrid wont sell Benzema anything less than 40m, and if he does become available I am sure we would get outbid again by mega rich clubs like Napoli.

Suarez is not leaving Liverpool anyways, especially if they win the league.

I see what you did there Razz

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Lukas Podolski: "I have an #Arsenal contract (2016) which I would like to meet. Maybe then I'll return and play again for Köln, My Home.

Please stay.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Reus and Benzema would cost us over 100m, we only have 70m to spend.  Laughing 

Madrid wont sell Benzema anything less than 40m, and if he does become available I am sure we would get outbid again by mega rich clubs like Napoli.

less than 40? try 60. and it doesnt matter because he has never wanted to go, his coach loves him, perez loves him. he wont move this summer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

less than 40? try 60. and it doesnt matter because he has never wanted to go, his coach loves him, perez loves him. he wont move this summer.

Let the man have his dream! Mooning over Benzema has been an annual summer tradition for a few years for us now, don't take that away from us. Razz

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:44 pm

http://intacttactics.wordpress.com/2014/04/19/josip-drmic/

Good Drmic Summary,would be good addition as a squad player[as long as fee doesn't go higher than 8M]
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

nick, this all depends on how you do from now to the end of the season. if you win laliga and the CL, benz wont go. if you guys get battered away at bayern and lose the league to atletico. real madrid will want to make a statement in the summer #suarezinbenzout.

and you are not keeping both players.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Max we should spend on a striker should be 30m imo, we need few players and as long as Giroud is not our starting cf next year we should be fine.

Our focus should be a CF, DM, keep Sagna and Vermaelen.

Bring back Joel Campbell and rotate the squad.

How much would these 3 cost us?
ballotelli 30 Mill
Bender 22 Mill
Greizmann 22 Mill

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Re: Raptor's poing about how much to spend on a striker ... I doubt Benzema will be available at any realistic cost, but if he is (hypothetically), I'd be happy to see Arsenal spend waaay over £30 million on him! (Likewise, Cavani. Those are probably my #1 and #2 ideal ST signings that are only moderately insane, rather than absolutely insane, e.g. Ibra, Messi.)

BTW, how many pages do you all think will get filled up with rumors before there is an official signing? Do you think there will be any signings pre-WC?
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Chumlum wrote:Re: Raptor's poing about how much to spend on a striker ... I doubt Benzema will be available at any realistic cost, but if he is (hypothetically), I'd be happy to see Arsenal spend waaay over £30 million on him! (Likewise, Cavani. Those are probably my #1 and #2 ideal ST signings that are only moderately insane, rather than absolutely insane, e.g. Ibra, Messi.)

BTW, how many pages do you all think will get filled up with rumors before there is an official signing? Do you think there will be any signings pre-WC?

Spend spend spend….spend big and win big…..come deadline day we all exhausted and begging Wenger to make a signing. Proud

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 2 Article-2610046-1D3948B800000578-751_634x382
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Max we should spend on a striker should be 30m imo, we need few players and as long as Giroud is not our starting cf next year we should be fine.

Our focus should be a CF, DM, keep Sagna and Vermaelen.

Bring back Joel Campbell and rotate the squad.

How much would these 3 cost us?
ballotelli 30 Mill
Bender 22 Mill
Greizmann 22 Mill

Griezmann has a release clause that will cost you around 36 millions to activate Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:42 pm

GenBlizkin wrote:Reus And Benzema for 55-60 mill

...Ramsey...
..Ozil.....Cazorla....
...Walcott...Benzema...Reus..

Ok so it will be hard to get the ball back, but while we have it, well the scoreboard attendant will have fun.
Defence will suffer.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:43 pm

El Gunner wrote:

...Ramsey...
..Ozil.....Cazorla....

Ok so it will be hard to get the ball back, but while we have it, well the scoreboard attendant will have fun.
Defence will suffer.

What about this one? :whistle: 

………….Balotelli………….
Draxler….Ozil…Walcott
……Ramsey…Bender…..

Wow wat a nice dream!
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

...Ramsey...
..Ozil.....Cazorla....

Defence will suffer.

What about this one? :whistle: 

………….Balotelli………….
Draxler….Ozil…Walcott
……Ramsey…Bender…..

Wow wat a nice dream!
That's better. :bow:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Ox - Sanogo - Gnabry
Rasmus Elm - Özil - Ramsey
Gibbs - Koscielny - Mertesacker - Bellerin
Szczesny

:whistle: 
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:16 pm

Rasmus Elm is not that good.

if I were you guys I would make Bender my top priority because Arteta this season has been arguable as bad or even worse than Giroud

My second priority would be a LW because that side is non existent unless Gibbs gets past the defender or Podolski scores from an acute angle. With it being so inexistent Giroud is forced to move down and try to play a 1-2. If you had a good winger Giroud coukd focus on getting at the end of crosses because gubbs and the winger would do the business on their side

my third priority would a striker, you don't want a mental depressed midget like Balotelli sulking dragging his feet around on the pitch

After that if you have the money I would buy a solid CB but this window thats just a luxury much better focus on the necessities and leave the tinkering for the winter and next summer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 pm

I prefer this team :coffee:

Frey

Richards - Hangerland - Samba - Trabelsi

M'Vila - Cana - Veloso

Gourcuff - Kalou - J. Cole

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Just extend Sagna, get Mandzukic, Lars, Drmic, and a 4th CB (Joel Veltman?) and 2nd Gk (So very many possibilities)

-------------------Mandzukic-------------------

Oxlade---------------Ozil--------------Walcott

-----------Ramsey---------L.Bender----------

Gibbs-----koscielny----Mertesacker---Sagna

Bench: Vermaelen, Giroud, Cazorla, Podolski, Wilshere, Flamini, gk
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:23 pm

please someone explain to me the lars bender fantasy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:43 pm

I dont like Mandzukic, dont think its much improvement from Giroud.

Balotelli is a quick forward blessed with skills and flair, best option for us. I’m almost certain if Balotelli came to us, played the same amount of games as Giroud has this season, his return would be far better. Would be competing with Surez for top goal scorer.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 pm

http://highburyclock.com/2014/04/02/why-arsenal-should-sign-luis-muriel/
Gamble,worth it?
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:54 am

I said Muriel ages ago, problem is it looks like his fee is going be higher than 22mill, more around 28-30.

For that money just buy Benz.
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:02 am

GenBlizkin, you seem to think Benzema is going to be available for cheap, like 30 mil or something - why?
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:42 am

I would also like to hear that answer? benzema cheaper than higuain Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:40 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:I prefer this team :coffee:

Frey

Richards - Hangerland - Samba - Trabelsi

M'Vila - Cana - Veloso

Gourcuff - Kalou - J. Cole

Frey is awesome don't hate Sad also you miss Rodagella the main strike force
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:14 am

Chumlum wrote:GenBlizkin, you seem to think Benzema is going to be available for cheap, like 30 mil or something - why?

His contract has 12 months left on it, if Madrid go hard for Suarez,Falcao or Cavani. then they will take a bid around 30mill, there is every chance that he may not sign a new contract, if he does then the price is more along the lines of 45-50 mill.

But if we can get him early after the World Cup, and let them get a Striker they want, we could get him at around that 30mill price.

I would even be happy if they sign a Cavani/Suarez and keep Benz, if that means we can pick up a Morata for a cut price.
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next