EL Patron
Chumlum
Sina
Raptorgunner
RealGunner
52 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by GenBlizkin Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:14 am

Chumlum wrote:GenBlizkin, you seem to think Benzema is going to be available for cheap, like 30 mil or something - why?

His contract has 12 months left on it, if Madrid go hard for Suarez,Falcao or Cavani. then they will take a bid around 30mill, there is every chance that he may not sign a new contract, if he does then the price is more along the lines of 45-50 mill.

But if we can get him early after the World Cup, and let them get a Striker they want, we could get him at around that 30mill price.

I would even be happy if they sign a Cavani/Suarez and keep Benz, if that means we can pick up a Morata for a cut price.

GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:32 am

Shame on you Jay for including Cana in that team :coffee:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:03 am

Arsène Wenger says talks with Bacary Sagna 'are not progressing

"Talks are not progressing," said Wenger. "The ball is not in our court any more and he has to come back to us."

http://t.co/QTBRLGDqZ8

Safe to say, Sagna is off. So who do we want?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 am

Alves for a season or two would be nice, give Bellerin, a season out on loan next year and use him as a sub the following year when Alves moves onto Brazil or UAE.
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:45 pm

GenBlizkin wrote:
Chumlum wrote:GenBlizkin, you seem to think Benzema is going to be available for cheap, like 30 mil or something - why?

His contract has 12 months left on it, if Madrid go hard for Suarez,Falcao or Cavani. then they will take a bid around 30mill, there is every chance that he may not sign a new contract, if he does then the price is more along the lines of 45-50 mill.

But if we can get him early after the World Cup, and let them get a Striker they want, we could get him at around that 30mill price.

I would even be happy if they sign a Cavani/Suarez and keep Benz, if that means we can pick up a Morata for a cut price.
pls put down the controller, u seen benzema lately? Laughing cavani and falcao couldnt do what he does for us. Only suarez could, but even then at this point, it would be wasting money in areas we dont need.

anyway, benzema is going to renew.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:58 pm

Arsene Wenger gets £70million in transfer funds, wants to sign Tom Cleverley.

Best headline EVER!
 Thumbs up  :bow:  :facepalm:  rofl  rofl

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/24/arsene-wenger-gets-70million-in-transfer-funds-wants-to-sign-tom-cleverley-4707271/
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Wenger on Arteta...

I like Mikel Arteta because of his quality, his focus, his commitment and his winner's attitude. I have big respect for what he has achieved this season. He is very conscientious, very professional and he has a couple of years left [at the top].
winner, achieved ?? Shocked  Rolling Eyes 

He has 3 years left if he is talking about the bench.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 2bxkqc
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Taking into account Sagna, Fabianski, Bendtner and possibly Vermaelen and Podolski will be off, we will need to replace some of our current squad, in addition to bringing in the additional quality required. It promises to be a busy summer.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:06 am

Or last minute panic buying if we loose our first game.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:04 pm

What do you guys think of Immobile?
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:12 pm

I swear, sometimes when I look at my own sig, I get very confused.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:27 pm

The ever-reliable Wayne Veysey reports that Arsenal have made an approach (another approach?) for Griezmann.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/04/26/4776488/arsenal-make-approach-for-griezmann

Surely this will lead somewhere. We should expect confirmation of a signing in 48 hours.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:32 am

Linked with Welbeck for 20M!!

nah Arsene turn your attention here
Spoiler:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:43 am

Well Sagna is pretty much off so i've had to pay my respects to him and change my avatar. I'd love for him to stay but it's not happening by the looks of things. Anyways I can't be mad, no way. He's given us everything, given 100% every single match for as long as I can remember; I think it's been 7 years or something. He's been amazing, and he's been consistent, he's a true Arsenal fan and he's been professional and committed the moment he joined us. I couldn't ask for a better RB and to me, he's an Arsenal Legend.

I'll be honest, i'd be disappointed to see him in a United, City, Chelsea, or Pool shirt. But I can't be mad [unless he took a dump on us in some sort of verbal way (I wanted to say something else but it seems that you can't go around the profanity filter lol)]. I know people want him to go abroad but I was thinking, it would be tough to ask him to leave a country he's so settled in, and very happy with, just so he doesn't play for a rival. It would change his whole lifestyle and yes, I know that I'm angry with RVP staying in England and playing for Yanited but dang it i've gotta give Bac a pass. I'll forever be grateful for what he's done.

Thank You Bac, I appreciate everything you've done and I hope for you the best of luck wherever you go.  Sad 
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:59 am

I know we are constantly linked with left wingers but I don't think we need one. Oxlade-Chamberlain should occupy that position, he can be as good as the Draxler's, Griezmann's we're linked with. And we have Podolski and Cazorla on top of that.

Right wing on the other hand we need more because whenever Walcott is out we struggle, Oxlade-Chamberlain does decently enough on that right wing but it's not a natural position for him. Like playing Neymar, Hazard etc... on the right wing.

But the best for us would be signing someone who can play right wing AND left wing. Angel di Maria would be perfect but he's not leaving Real Madrid any time soon, but we could sign  Fiorentina's Juan Cuadrado instead who would also cost less than Draxler or Griezmann but is more versatile and offers things we need more like trickery, crossing, goals from distance, versatility, helps out the RB defensively better and more.

Release clause at £25m, playing for a Europa League team on low wages, I'm pretty sure we could sign him if we wanted and he'd love to join us aswell. I feel he'll explode in the World Cup, so who ever wants to sign him on the cheap must sign him pre-WC.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 pm

interesting ,so out of Cuadrado and Griezmann[assuming they cost similar amount] you would go with Cuad
if everyone fit Where would he play in our XI?Havent seen him on the left [and we wont sign squad /rotational player for that price]but wouldnt mind him

completely agree about your 1st point though
we dont need another youngster/stopgap signing for LW
either star performer or Give that spot to AOC
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Walcott - Striker - Cuadrado
(Chambo bench)

Walcott - Striker - Chamberlain
(Cuadrado on the bench)

Cuadrado - Walcott - Chamberlain
(Striker bench)

All about options. If Oxlade-Chamberlain becomes a regular, we can sell Podolski without having to add from outside AND have better options for RW, without losing on quality.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:13 pm

I would love us to go for Reus but i know its never going to happen. He would be a perfect signing, can play wide, behind striker and striker too.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:16 pm

yeah given our injury record would be very handy option that
Aurier-Cuadrado that beast right flank  drunken 
suspect his price tag will put us off though  :whistle: 
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:20 pm

We will surely make a bid for Reus next summer when his release clause will be activated, the problem is all the other big clubs will be all over him aswell. Especially the way he's playing right now, he's on "Ballon d'Or candidate" form and if he continues like this for the rest of the year (including World Cup hype), there will be too many offers for him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by gmos01 Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Griezmann to convince vela to return with him :bow: jk in all seriousness.. How much would Griezmann cost?
gmos01
gmos01
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:05 pm

25-30m

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:07 pm

He has an official release clause of €30m so a bit more than that will do it, depending if Sociedad are willing to negotiate.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:10 pm

I like Griezman, but I was not impressed with his performances in the 6 CL matches I saw. Bit worried about that.

SES for 30-35m is a better deal IMO

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:15 pm

SES needs a full year at Milan after a long injury in my opinion.

Anyway Oxlade-Chamberlain >>>

He's ready to step up.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

I want SES so much..

But, ughhhh, the injuries....I'd rather wait a year to see if he gets back to fitness before making a bid.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next