The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition )

+2
Busby Babe
Glory
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition )

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:04 pm

James Rodriguez Proud

The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) - Page 2 Tumblr_n7ffctihDD1tbhfeso1_r1_400

Quintero looked good too imo, apparently can play deeper and orchestrate the play as well

Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition )

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:10 pm

If you need wingers, Cuadrado should be a target. €30m release clause on low wages, it's a no brainer for anyone who needs a winger.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Cuadrado is crap, haven't been impressed at all...looks like a skinny Valencia
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:22 am

Yeah, not convinced by him either.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:53 am

Vermaelen off injured, too risky, we should just forget about him.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Give us Depay and Blind. Make it happen Lv 'd King' Gaal Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:52 pm

I thought Blind was awful today, but then again, he is not a LCB so unfair to use this match against him.

On tactical level, LVG said that #ned knew #chi conceded possession and space in last 15 min of games. So they held back Depay to capitalise

Proud

We should have went for Depay instead of Zaha. 2 goals in 2 games super sub for sure!
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Yeah Depay has potential, for sure. Has wicked shot too.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Depay scores again....ffs he's gonna come, LVG and RVP dat tappin up
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:21 pm

The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) - Page 2 858066831

10/10 would sign.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:21 pm

we were in for him before he moved to Monaco....we should save him from scrubby Ligue 1
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:55 pm

^yeah, missed the boat on that one. No way Monaco sell now.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Deceived by the responds on Cuadrado The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) - Page 2 Le10

Guess you guys know better for your team, but yeah James Rodriguez on the other hand is class. But do you need more 10's in your team? Because that's what James is, and yeah he can play wide just as much as Kagawa or Cazorla. They can do a job there but it would be a waste imo.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:56 pm

k now please make it happen Woody the woodpecker. Vidal and Sanchez come home boys. :coffee: Proud

70m combined and 2 plane tickets to the red half of Manchester. Twisted Evil

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:50 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Deceived by the responds on Cuadrado The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) - Page 2 Le10

Guess you guys know better for your team, but yeah James Rodriguez on the other hand is class. But do you need more 10's in your team? Because that's what James is, and yeah he can play wide just as much as Kagawa or Cazorla. They can do a job there but it would be a waste imo.

He can play as the 10. He can play as the *bleep* 10 :bow:

The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) - Page 2 FluffySmoothFirecrest

Spoiler:
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:03 pm

Do not want any Dutch defender, they've looked shaky in every game apart from the Spain game. Depay is still raw, talented but raw. I think we should go for him in a season or two.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:10 pm

yea they probably looked good in the 1st match and decent in the next 2 matches cos of de jong. today he was absent and they looked shite. :facepalm:

I however heard news that we offered 8 mil for de vrij and it got accepted. hmm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 am

^Nothing reliable on the De Vrij rumours yet.

If we can't find long-term option to partner Herrera this summer, I think De Jong would be a good buy. He's played well this World Cup.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Busby Babe wrote:Do not want any Dutch defender, they've looked shaky in every game apart from the Spain game. Depay is still raw, talented but raw. I think we should go for him in a season or two.

or sign him and loan him back before his price sky rockets
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 pm

His price has already sky rocketed though due to the World Cup. We made a mistake we should have gone for him before the world cup.

It depends on what PSV are asking if it's £20 mil, then I'd rather see the club £25 mil + in a year two to see if he fulfills his potential rather than end up with another Ando.

If it's between £10-£15 mil I'm all for buying him now.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:37 pm

ya but in a year or 2 there could be more suitors.

and I don't see us seriously linked with any wingers really...so I would take him this year and loan him back
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:38 pm

MUFC @Paul_Gibz  ·  3h
Negotiations between #MUFC and #Juventus are taking place #Vidal

he's a twitter in the know for United...so take it with a grain of salt, he's been somewhat reliable tho in the past
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:22 am

B-Mac wrote:ya but in a year or 2 there could be more suitors.

and I don't see us seriously linked with any wingers really...so I would take him this year and loan him back

Fair enough. I don't think we'll see sign a winger this summer though. I think another CM and a CB and that's our business done for the summer.

B-Mac wrote:MUFC @Paul_Gibz  ·  3h
Negotiations between #MUFC and #Juventus are taking place #Vidal

he's a twitter in the know for United...so take it with a grain of salt, he's been somewhat reliable tho in the past

Linked to Vidal in the Times and ESPN too, they say it's at a very early stage and we're just monitoring developments.

Whether Juve accept any bids is another question though. Personally, I think Juve would rather sell Pogba than Vidal, just because it seems Pogba will inevitably leave. We obviously won't got for Pogba, bridges have been burnt.

Times also say Woodward wants to make a marquee signing so hopefully one becomes available like Ozil did last summer, but obviously at CM.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:56 am

How much reliable are the reports which say Vidal prefers us over all other Premier League clubs ? Any truth there ?

I have also read somewhere Vidal has given his word to Wudwad that he has no problem in going without an year of CL football with us.  scratch really ???

Also read Juve are willing to sell him to us for 45+ m.

Promising stories though its too hard to believe unfortunately.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:59 am

However among Pogba and Vidal i think they will be more inclined to the idea of selling the latter. Pogba is constantly on the rise and after a couple of years his value can even cross 100m going by what we are seeing now. So why sell him at this moment. moreover Even he himself has supposedly said he want to stay there.

where as Vidal is 27 and is at the peak so in his case his value will only dip from now on. There are even talks that he is slowly declining already in many circles. So we cant fully rule out the possibility of them selling IMO. :fishing: Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:56 am

I think Vidal can be tempted imo because he is 27 now, and Juve haven't really been making any drastic moves to improve a squad that has been pretty poor in europe despite winning many scudetto's...they have appeared to become stagnant.

and no disrespect but Serie A is a step below these days, I think with the ambition we are showing and the lure of the Premier League he can be had....and I wouldn't be surprised if he is LVG's main target for Woodward
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2