The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition )

+2
Busby Babe
Glory
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) Empty The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition )

Post by Glory Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:12 am

I thought it might be a good idea to create a thread to mention players who impresses you with their football for some other team , vouch for them and perhaps blabber reasons on why the guy would be a catch for us.

We only had the transfer rumours thread for such talks until now I believe. So why not one specially for this purpose.

May be after the WC we can rename the thread or something.

Cool 

So yea here we go.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) Empty Re: The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition )

Post by Glory Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:24 am

Those young Dutch players are obviously topping the charts, with the centre of attention going to Blind.
And we all know by now why, so no need I guess to reiterate.

Another player that impressed me immensely is Switzerland's Ricardo Rodriguez

Just 21 y.o and yet another LB. Smile
May be you guys are aware of him already. So guess what...Shaw is not the only option for us after all.  :fishing: 
and I believe if we havent previously agreed a fee with Soton before the WC, with all these LBs performing well in the WC we can bring that transfer fees down.  Very Happy 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) Empty Re: The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition )

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:50 am

Daley Blind had some nice assists, would like to see him play DM, but unlikely during this tournament. According to transfermarkt he can play CB as well, so that's CB, DM and LB the Dutch Phill Jones or the Dutch Lahm hmm http://afootballreport.com/post/72079101700/reinvented-by-de-boer-ajaxs-daley-blind Article says van Gaal sees him as a no.6, rather than a LB (he's only playing there for the Dutch due to a lack of options)

Still not sure about the rest of the Dutch defenders even though it was Spain, they weren't really tested, no crosses to deal with, only Costa was making runs off the ball so very easy to track. Only time Silva made a run they got cut up, but that Iniesta ball was insane, I guess everything was played in front him. I will need to see more matches. We should buy their CF though, and hire their manager too Razz

Inb4, B-mac says Balotelli :coffee:
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:21 pm

Razz
yea I have heard B mac saying that.
Dont exactly know whether it will be good or not. But a Balotelli managed by King Louis :bow: wont be bad either I guess.

yea regarding that Dutch talent, I have heard (from caf i think) their brightest prospects are Veltman, Depay and Blind. Anybody know more on that ? Is it true ?
Blind is looking likely btw Proud

Also I kinda like Bruno Martins Indi. No denying he is extremely raw at this stage, and error prone to some extent. But I can see something going for him. We dont have a player like that in our team, whose sheer presence can scare the shet out of attackers. His eyes alone are quite pale a deal. Lol Costa rofl
There is talent obviously and if it can be moulded the right way who knows. My confidence here obviously stems due to Van Gal. Right guidance and in 4-5 years a world class CB Proud who can beast the PL.
His positional awareness is a weak point from what I have seen. But he has that unique quality of keeping the aggression under check, which can be quite something for a CB of his physique imho.

So yea if its extremely cheap, around 10 m or so I wont mind taking the gamble as far as BMI is concerned.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:31 pm

btw martins Indi's market value is quoted in transfermarkt as a mere 5.2 m .. :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:11 am

Hopefully we see him tested more defensively, maybe not against Australia, but Chile, Sanchez, should give him a good test. One game is obviously not enough.

Nice assist

Spoiler:
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:09 am

buy balotelli ffs Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:11 am

but seriously, we should save James Rodriguez from scrub French League :coffee:

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:13 am

and sign Sanchez and Vidal :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:03 am

Definitely Candreva

I would sign him any day
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Darmian was pretty good going forward against England, might be good competition/back-up for Rafa
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Depay on for the Dutch

let's see him in action then
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:17 pm

Depay with the excellent ball to RVP for the goal

foreshadowing? :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:25 pm

DEPAYYYYYY

SIGN HIM UP!
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Memphis depay please!! Assist and a screamer. Looks a very good player in the making.

Trouble is, many teams will be in for him too. Hopefully LVG gives us an advantage.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:57 pm

He was great, nice link-up with Sneijder too. Changed the game.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:02 pm

LVG not afraid to make the first half substitute too...good to know if your not performing, then your off

edit: nvm forgot Martins indi got hurt
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Valencia gets praised for his defensive work, but he's got nothing on Sanchez (and the rest of the Chile team). What a *bleep* warrior :bow:
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:20 pm

We should do all we can to sign vidal too. Powerhouse performance by him today. He is exactly what we badly need
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:43 pm

45 million on Vidal

25 million on Sanchez

20 million on Depay

28 million on Shaw

10 million on Vermarlean

128 million summer Proud Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Sell Buttner 3 million

Sell Young 10 million

Sell Nani 15 million

Sell Fellaini 99 cents
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Keep nani, get vermaelan for 5 mill, and that summer transfer dealings you posted would have me combusting with joy.

I would give fellaini one last shot,  as a squad player.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:55 pm

we could definitely do with another midfielder imo...Vidal and Blind?
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:08 am

I think we should get both.

Even though, he didn't get assists like he did vs Spain, I thought Blind had a sold defensive performance today. Its also nice that he would already know van Gaal's system. Blind is different to Eriksen, Suarez, Vertonghen etc. though. He doesn't see Ajax as a stepping stone and would legitimately be happy if he played his whole career there, so we would have to give him assurances. He might not want to come to us if he thinks he's a stop-gap option til we try to go for Strootman.

He's in heavy demand, Dortmund and L'pool have reported interested too, but unlike last season, our current manager should give us the advantage.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:04 pm

James Rodriguez Proud

The Lets Sign him Thread :) (WC edition ) Tumblr_n7ffctihDD1tbhfeso1_r1_400

Quintero looked good too imo, apparently can play deeper and orchestrate the play as well
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next