RED
iftikhar
Busby Babe
30 posters

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by jibers Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Never really seen him. I would go for Ruben Pardo as a Carrick replacement, get a new RB, get another cm, Depay and a striker.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Neez Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Difficult to find quality strikers these days. With Falcao most likely leaving, and RVP losing the fight against his age we need some real quality up front. Especially considering we'll be in champs league too. Ings is quick, hardworking, young and very cheap and i think he'd make a good squad player.laying with 1 striker means Rooney will be up front most of the time anywayz since the "keptan olwayz starts.

Our main concern should be defence and our mid. New rb and cb are crucial. If LVG has a problem with rafael then an rb has to be bought because valencia (though improving in his new role) still doesn't look too convincing in that role. We've been linked to Nathaniel Clyne a lot but I haven't seen enough of him to know how good he really is. Fingers crossed that Hummels is the new cb signing but don't want to get ahead of myself on that.

For our mid a player who can do a job similar to Carrick's and a winger (Depay) would be nice. I'm a huge admirer of Jordy Classie and although he is a bit tiny. Pogba coming back is the ultimate dream but alas... Sad
Neez
Neez
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:28 pm

meh Ings is a Liverpool level signing

bring me Dybala, Icardi or Vietto
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Carrick replacement could be Gundagon I think. Hummels and Gundagon will come here. Especially because for lvg he always try to see the humane side of things ( has said he sees his players first as human beings and only then as footballers in one of his interview) Such things could matter for him actually. Hence it will be important from his point of view to bring 1 more German if Hummels is coming. So 2 players who play together in the same team will mean neither of them will have any problem adjusting to a new country as they can help each other out. It will be the best for the team as well.

So I predict
Hummels for some 35 m
Gundagon for 15 m
Depay for 20 m
Clyne for 5-10 m
Ings for 5 m

I will happy with such a window tbh. Can we get some one better than Clyne as RB ? Is anyone there who will fit the profile ? Heard fancy names like Darmian etc. Have no clue who are they honestly Laughing
Other than that Luciano Vietto would have been my favourite as well instead of Ings. Vietto can also be got for 15 m or something like that. But since I havent seen us getting linked with him actively, it could be Danny Ings after all and I can live that pretty well.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Neez Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:49 am

Hummels already speaks better English than Rooney does to be fair so don't think he'd have too much trouble adjusting

That being said Gundogan would be a great signing too but I don't think Dortmund would realistically allow for 2 key players to leave in the summer, I think it would be either one or the other. Although if they are hurting for cash boy Ed got this covered Cool Cool

Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 35 Sunderland-v-Manchester-United-Premier-League
Neez
Neez
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Neez Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:00 am

also,isn't khedira in need of a new club? hmm
Neez
Neez
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Time to raid Dortmund?

Subotic, Hummels, Gundogan, Mkhitaryan, Reus, and/or Aubameyang?

What do you think?
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:51 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:What do you guys think about us signing Danny Ings ?
It seems we are in for him and we are leading the pack. Neutral

1 striker system, van perise in the side as the 2nd striker. So getting Ings for peanuts to fill that 3rd striker role, Its a low risk high reward situation I feel. He has shown glimpse of quality despite playing for a significantly inferior side. He is English & Only 23 years of age. Wilson on loan to Burnley if they manage to stay up wont be a bad idea as well.
So I think its a fairly good option. If rvp was off (which I dont think it will be the case) it would have been a daft idea, but with the dutchman being there shelling out 30-40 million for another striker to fill the 3rd role wont be that wise.
Unless and until it is not Vietto we are aiming for (apparently who has got a low release clause), I think I will take Ings. If we can get Vietto, then Vietto please.

So what do you guys think ?

Cheap. English. Young. Wouldn't mind being a back-up and will work his socks off to impress.

I'm all for it tbh. He isn't a glamorous signing obviously, but this is the type of player LVG can bring the best out of. Someone who is willing and will be able to work for the team and put the team first.

-----------------

Welcome to GL, Neez.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Neez wrote:Hummels already speaks better English than Rooney does to be fair so don't think he'd have too much trouble adjusting

That being said Gundogan would be a great signing too but I don't think Dortmund would realistically allow for 2 key players to leave in the summer, I think it would be either one or the other. Although if they are hurting for cash boy Ed got this covered Cool Cool

Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 35 Sunderland-v-Manchester-United-Premier-League

Gundogan apparently has refused to sign a new deal with them. His contract runs out next year. So BVB might well be forced to sell him for cheap rather than risk him to go for free in 2016. Thats why he can be got for something like a 15 m in the coming window. All that will be down to whether he too will sign a new contract like Reus or not. So far the signs are good. So lets see.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Neez Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:32 pm

They let Lewandowski leave for nothing but that was all Jurgen. He announced he's leaving in the summer and they won't be making champions league so who knows. He also mentioned he's not taking a sabbatical ala Pep, meaning if he moves to a new club (pls not city god  No ) he'll probably try to bring in some of his boys so we better make moves early.

Psht! Then again, we're gonna be so rich with this Adidas money we could probably use it to buy Dortmund and make them our feeder club or something haha
------------

Also, Cheers RED!  Thumbs up

Last edited by Neez on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm not good a this yet)
Neez
Neez
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Honestly I'm easy on the transfers tbh. As long as van Gaal is given full control. I donot want us signing uneeded big stars. This is van gaals best situation since Ajax.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:What do you guys think about us signing Danny Ings ?
It seems we are in for him and we are leading the pack. Neutral

1 striker system, van perise in the side as the 2nd striker. So getting Ings for peanuts to fill that 3rd striker role, Its a low risk high reward situation I feel. He has shown glimpse of quality despite playing for a significantly inferior side. He is English & Only 23 years of age. Wilson on loan to Burnley if they manage to stay up wont be a bad idea as well.
So I think its a fairly good option. If rvp was off (which I dont think it will be the case) it would have been a daft idea, but with the dutchman being there shelling out 30-40 million for another striker to fill the 3rd role wont be that wise.
Unless and until it is not Vietto we are aiming for (apparently who has got a low release clause), I think I will take Ings. If we can get Vietto, then Vietto please.

So what do you guys think ?

Would be a very shrewd signing I think. He certainly fits the filoshofee, better than RvP does at this point. I honestly think we'd be better off without RvP. Bring in Ings and keep The Pea for one more season. The striker has to press in this system. Maybe go for Lacazette. Although I'd love to play wait and see on Kane for 2016.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:31 pm

PSV technical director Marcel Brands confirmed United's interest in Memphis Depay.

"We have had a telephone call from them about him," Brands said on Dutch television.

"But no talks have been held. Several top clubs have expressed interest."

Proud

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/memphis-depay-manchester-united-make-9083271
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:57 pm

If several top clubs have expressed interest, why are you confident he'd sign to a club like Utd? Razz
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Neez Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:14 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:If several top clubs have expressed interest, why are you confident he'd sign to a club like Utd? Razz

Cuz LVG is like the father he never had apparently. They had a Good Will Hunting moment and everything.

"It ish not your fault"
Neez
Neez
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:45 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:If several top clubs have expressed interest, why are you confident he'd sign to a club like Utd? Razz

hans pls...we are back now...you had your one season of fun with Moyes

LVG is like a father to him....he hates his real father apparently
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:41 am

Buyern apparently are also interested in Depay. :facepalm: Mad

Hope LvG and Woodward can persuade him to rather come home than to go and join that spoilt brat baldie.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:51 am

As long as LVG is here and we have CL football next season, I'm confident he'll come to United.

He's already hinted at his desire to join us, favouriting tweets regarding his transfer to United, liking instagram pics of Utd. That's enough to convince me his mind is set on joining United.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:13 pm

https://twitter.com/SkySportNewsHD/status/591680101718294529

He's joining lads Cool
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:28 pm

The chosen Carrick successor it seems. Thumbs up

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:42 pm

Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 35 HB4tAKv

rofl

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Glory wrote:Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 35 HB4tAKv

rofl

ahahahaha!!!!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri May 01, 2015 1:17 am

Looks like Mark Ogden has been briefed by the club.

Man Utd prepare £100m Gareth Bale transfer bid
Louis van Gaal will be handed £100m to lure Bale to Manchester United

Louis van Gaal will be handed the funds to lure Gareth Bale to Manchester United this summer if the Wales winger signals an intention to leave Real Madrid.

With United standing to bank almost £100 million in extra earnings next season due to an anticipated return to the Champions League and the start of their world-record £750 million kit deal with Adidas, Van Gaal has been told that money will be made available to pursue Bale at any stage of the transfer window if he becomes available.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11575408/Man-Utd-prepare-100m-Gareth-Bale-transfer-bid.html

No way will RM turn that money down, also, that is far too much for him. Doesn't say that it's in Euro currency, so that's 100+m euros. Crazy!

He's a WC player, we know what he can do in the PL and I think he'll fit our play like a hand in glove. If we have the money, then why not I guess.

Article says we'll have enough funds to still persue our other targets.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri May 01, 2015 2:31 am

ffs how rich are we Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri May 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Hell thats a lot of money.
We have more pressing concerns. Wont this deal affect those purchases ? We need a RB at least and a CB.

Honestly I would have preferred Depay over Bale, but thats just me.
Now since we are going to pass on depay (isnt it ?) at least have to make sure we land bale. Cant stand the thought of missing out on both. It will be disastrous.

If we can lure PSG to sell us Veratti by giving them Di maria, then it would have helped us to bid for depay too. As that would have made room for another winger. But then that will be too much muppetry for one season i guess, hehe.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next