zarola
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
Onyx
58 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Xabi is not Kroos.Even then, Madrid played 4-4-2, not a 3 man midfield.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:54 pm

precisely, di maria is so wondeful we can adapt tactics wise, point being that kroos would still occupy xabi's spot. indeed kroos is not xabi, but we will try and if it doesnt work, we just move on lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:54 pm

When we attack it's a 4-3-3, but whenever Ronaldo doesn't track back we defend with a 4-4-2. Long term I think it's best we get someone who's decent defensively to play with Modric and Di Maria in midfield.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Is or will Kroos be replacing Alonso or Di Maria in midfield ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote::facepalm: why would we buy james to play false 9? did bale/cr/isco failing it didn't happen? can you think before posting?

because we need a player to rotate with Benzema who's to inconsistent and weak mentally ? or even take his spot if he doesn't perform ?

spoken like a true casual, why not play marcelo as false 9 he can dribble right?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:57 pm

yeah marcelo at false 9 could be a hit, he is a scrub at LB anyway.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 am

We should sign Gustavo for 50 million imo. Right Nick and Chad?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:15 am

Marcelo as a false 9 Proud

I'd pay so much to see that Proud

I don't understand this signing, at all.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:23 am

That might work! I'm pretty sure a lot of people used to play R.Carlos as CF in Brazil national team when playing PES/Winning Eleven Razz
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:00 am

i digress a bit; i don't understand the infatuation with james, we do not play a nos 10, at least not in carlo's 4 3 3. whilst i like what i saw from james at the world cup, it is dangerous to use such a tournament (despite being the best sports tournament in the world imo) as a standard of measurement to sign players. playing well in 4 games, (or 7 if u make the semis) is completely different from club football which entails 60 plus games in a season....so whilst james, though seems a good player he's not exactly what we need, not as a midfielder nor a false 9. i hope di maria stays, i'm hearing psg are about tabling an offer....as for kroos, i'd watch him play for us first before praising or criticizing him. i do think he's filling alonso's position though, and age is catching up with alonso. its weird that we spent 35 million for illara lol smh
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Where were all of you buddies? I know 2 weeks ago Kroos is already signed for Real Madrid. He's a perfect fit for our 4-3-3 giving us a better posession and control of the game in the position of Di Maria, Di Maria will be sold for 60M to PSG.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:33 pm

no he wont lol,

possession and control. we are a counter team
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:no he wont lol,

And we dont want to be a counter team. Thats why we are signing Kroos. With a midfield Alonso-Modric-Kroos we will have more control of the game. I dont say play boring tiki taka, but control de game. Real Madrid was miles times better when we play Isco in the midfield in mid season Alonso-Modric-Isco, but we pot Di Maria because Isco is not good at defending, Kroos is a little bit better because he is not a full attacking player like Isco. Alonso-Modric-Kroos. Or the same Alonso (schwansteiger) Khedira-Kroos that we are watching in the world cup is a killer midfield at controlling the tempo of the game. With Di Maria we are a run and gun team, too much fast players. Alonso-Modric-Kroos-CR-Benzema-Bale is the team, you can remember this. Di Maria is out.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:48 pm

we cant play possession with CR and Bale, they dont press and they cant create anything. You play the game that suits your best player. anyway, kroos is going to bench alonso, di maria is too important off the ball. you can also remember this, he is not going.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:53 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:we cant play possession with CR and Bale, they dont press and they cant create anything. You play the game that suits your best player. anyway, kroos is going to bench alonso, di maria is too important off the ball. you can also remember this, he is not going.
You speak like if we always play counter attack, and that is not the truth. We only play counter attack against Barcelona and Bayern because they run the game. I've seen Real Madrid this season playing really great football, when we put more players in the middle who can keep the ball. And I repeat you, Im not saying play tiki taka, Im saying play more control football, aka Heynckes Bayern or our same style. It is very clear. Kroos in the Di Maria position and we have the best team in the world by far.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:37 pm

It will be VERY intersting to see which of you will turn out to be right, because I think you both make some meaningful points.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:no he wont lol,

We weren't a counter team last year.. Intact Barcelona scored more goals from counter attacks than us in the league. We were mostly about balance.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:42 pm

We can play two styles with the squad that we have, that flexibility is great to have.

Now all we need is to take it to the next level and have the legendary 4 in 1 style created by super_mag. He was right all along ffs
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:20 am

in my opinion, if kroos is to take anyone's spot it should be alonso. i may be wrong but i think alonso as a starter is done, his body is giving out, this is no fault of his, since the guy joined us, he has been playing in loads and loads of games, especially under mourinho's regime, where we had no one who could play in his position well till the point the guy got exhausted. to the point that people raise, saying kroos isnt that good on defense; alonso really isn't that great on defense either, he's just okay, and faces problems against high pressing teams. i think carlo's 4 3 3 emphasizes collective defense from the midfield 3 rather than a double pivot style which sees one of the two holding midfielders focus solely on the defensive role. i do hope di maria stays, the work ethic the guy showed in a position that wasn't familiar to him at madrid has to be applauded, (argentine fans tell me that he has played that position with their national team before though) and he played the role better than other people who are actual midfielders, and ran tirelessly throughout; you cannot put a monetary value on such players (lol in football these days, technically u can); but the guy is priceless, i hope carlo encourages him to stay....carlo will have his hands full net season especially in terms of the midfield. and we still have khedira, who i think is a hard worker as well and deserves his props, i get the feeling people don't like him cos he's not a dribbler or finesse passer, but the guy does his job well, not everyone in the team should be an offensive player, and even in the final, the guy had not played for months cos of his injury, so people need to cut him some slack
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Beckenbauer:

Toni Kroos has decided, he will be new Real Madrid player. We're going to lose a champion"

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:37 pm

there is a "if" somewhere in that sentence, so calma
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:49 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Beckenbauer:

Toni Kroos has decided, he will be new Real Madrid player. We're going to lose a champion"

ffs if you're going to quote a tweet by some guy named Fabrizio Romano, quote the tweet not pretend that's what Beckenbauer said as if you heard it yourself.

Mad Mad Mad

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

HRRRRG.

this is some bullshit.

Mods, step in there

Mad Mad Mad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:52 am

*bleep* Franz Beckenbauer. Franz *bleep* Beckenbauer.

We need to get a gagging order for this out of bounds pensioner.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Mad Mad Mad Mad 

WHYYY?! WHY TONI WHY?!?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:59 am

Well Kroos is from East Germany so he probably doesn't care about all that Mia San Mia family show that Bayern put on.

Dude probably just wants to get paid and play at the elite level. I'd be super happy if/when he signs. He can ball.

EDIT: Typo

Last edited by Zealous on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:02 am

Is it going to be Kroos-Modric-Isco?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:04 am

Cristiano-Benz-Bale
Di Maria-Kroos-Modric
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next