Tomwin Lannister
Adit
Onyx
Kaladin
Robespierre
45 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Antonio Conte  resigns as Juve manager - Page 7 Empty Re: Antonio Conte resigns as Juve manager

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:rofl Too much time focusing on Juve, not enough time trying to strengthen well enough to keep up with Torino, Parma and the likes.

are you mad Tom ? Laughing
This is the news of the day , it's normal to talk about Conte's resignation . It was an unexpected event.
What we should talk in 15th of July ? lol

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Antonio Conte  resigns as Juve manager - Page 7 Empty Re: Antonio Conte resigns as Juve manager

Post by S Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 pm

Ganso wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Serie A is already screwed, at least we were beginning to take the right measures into succeeding once again.

Now that we're on the way down by the looks of things, Serie A is done. CL money will become lesser and lesser, nobody will invest shit into the league and it's completely screwed for the time being.

And lmao @ the Inter and Milan fans celebrating like it's your birthdays. As if Conte was the only person keeping you from competing for the title or a CL spot rofl

Conte took you lot from 7th place to the scudetto in 1 season.Don't tell me you think your new signings that season got you there by themselves.This is a huge blow for Juve even if you guys manage to keep Vidal/Pogba

Ye.We'll go back to 7th again.We're doomed !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/juventus/juventus-contatti-in-corso-con-allegri/

Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 pm

S wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Serie A is already screwed, at least we were beginning to take the right measures into succeeding once again.

Now that we're on the way down by the looks of things, Serie A is done. CL money will become lesser and lesser, nobody will invest shit into the league and it's completely screwed for the time being.

And lmao @ the Inter and Milan fans celebrating like it's your birthdays. As if Conte was the only person keeping you from competing for the title or a CL spot rofl

Conte took you lot from 7th place to the scudetto in 1 season.Don't tell me you think your new signings that season got you there by themselves.This is a huge blow for Juve even if you guys manage to keep Vidal/Pogba

cuz that's exactly what I said
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Bad boys Bad boys watcha gonna do when Marrota comes for you?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Seriously, if we take Allegri I'll go to Turin myself and burn the headquarters to ashes.

Still, I think it's highly unlikely solely because of Pirlo.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:44 pm

S wrote:
Ganso wrote:

@S, you forgot something.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:44 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:And they can have vidal, honestly, if you think this team can afford to keep all its players and upgrade the necessary areas, your high. Asamoahs a perfectly good replacement in the middle, same type of player both ways, just a slight downgrade considering Vidals current form, but doesn't mean he cant replicate. doesn't mean I want him gone, but its the harsh reality.

This is a good way to think. Asamoah was not used right by Conte.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:45 pm

if Allegri will be next Juve manager I know already what will be his first words

" I was a Juventus fan when I was child "

(and it's true, he said it when he managed Cagliari smoking)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:46 pm

dronte wrote:Seriously, if we take Allegri I'll go to Turin myself and burn the headquarters to ashes.

Still, I think it's highly unlikely solely because of Pirlo.

Lol IDC whoever we take, I just want us to continue winning... GOod luck to the next coach... Let One eyed marrooo do what he wants but we gotta see the consequences... IF he fails, its time for a new revolution and maybe we see Conte come back and take over sometime in the future again Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:rofl Too much time focusing on Juve, not enough time trying to strengthen well enough to keep up with Torino, Parma and the likes.

This is the news of the day , it's normal to talk about Conte's resignation . It was an unexpected event.

Actually after seeing people(non-Juve fans) rejoicing at this news,im a bit more positive now.

Allegri will do a good job for us.I can feel it Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Ganso wrote:Mr X Laughing

ahaha

Juve is turning into Milan jr Very Happy

But I wont laugh, suddenly Padoin comes knocking on our door!

Last edited by Eivindo on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Ganso wrote:

Obviously Conte is important. But let's not pretend he took a bunch of scrubs to Scudetto glory using his insane tactical prowess.

We just so happened to add a certain World Class Pirlo and World Class Vidal to our squad, not to mention our best full back in years in Lichtsteiner and once again played Marchisio in his actual position.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 pm

S wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Actually after seeing people(non-Juve fans) rejoicing at this news,im a bit more positive now.

Thats true BTW... He did so well when he had one of the best teams in europe in 2011 with Zlatan.. But we today have Carlitos.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:49 pm

You Juve fans would rather Vidal come to Chelsea right? Very Happy someone make this happen FFS.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Abramovich wrote:You Juve fans would rather Vidal come to Chelsea right? Very Happy someone make this happen FFS.

No, to united.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 pm

S wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

are you mad  Tom ? Laughing
What we should talk  in 15th of July ? lol

Personally I think Juve remains the favorite for the title even without Conte. But of course there is more hope for others.
Milanesi clubs hardly can be included, but for example Napoli can taking an important opportunity. Even more than Roma IMHO . An opportunity who rarely can happen again for them , this is the moment of Napoli but it will finish sooner or later.

Last edited by Robespierre on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Claudio Ranieri is available  hmm 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Keep Vidal

Cash in on Pogba

Give the new manager input on how best to spend Pogba money + other sale money + some transfer money.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Keep Vidal

Cash in on Pogba

Give the new manager input on how best to spend Pogba money + other sale money + some transfer money.

Shut down Fm14

this

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Prandelli really should have waited a little longer. I say Zidane.

Well, coaches go to Turkey for a year off in the sun. He will leave next year for sure, then the Juve job might be available after their next coach fails and gets the blame.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Should have quit earlier before Laudrup went to Qatar hmm
He knows the club from his 4 years there, and has shown he can do something in Europe.

Last edited by Freeza on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Keep Vidal

Cash in on Pogba

Shut down Fm14

this

Gonna rek u at Summerslam so bad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:59 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Ganso wrote:Robes ffs, this news made my day

it's a good day for non-Juve serie a fans

In reality, Serie A will be crap that Juve are like this... If Juve fail in Europe, it is Serie A who will loose their reputation and everything...

Tbh, Juve caused Serie A more shame in Europe than anything else. Sadly, the 3-0 bashing of Chelsea is forgotten since they lost to Bayern afterwards.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Robespierre wrote:Allegri is in pole position to be Juve manager  , according Di Marzio

B-Mac wrote:

Robes Proud rofl

B-Mac wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Spoiler:

Robes Proud rofl

Proud
I remind when he was watching Cagliari-Juve  at stadium to rate Astori as future Manchester United defender :facepalm: Laughing

ahah me too
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:01 pm

was it just few months ago that juventus fans wouldn't shut up about their " genius " transfer policy  , getting pirlo , tevez, pogba etc...  for free ?
now they're paying  45 million for an unproven duo of morata and iturbe ? Laughing

no wonder conte left.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next