Tomwin Lannister
Adit
Onyx
Kaladin
Robespierre
45 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Antonio Conte  resigns as Juve manager - Page 8 Empty Re: Antonio Conte resigns as Juve manager

Post by farfan Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:01 pm

was it just few months ago that juventus fans wouldn't shut up about their " genius " transfer policy  , getting pirlo , tevez, pogba etc...  for free ?
now they're paying  45 million for an unproven duo of morata and iturbe ? Laughing

no wonder conte left.

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Antonio Conte  resigns as Juve manager - Page 8 Empty Re: Antonio Conte resigns as Juve manager

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Prandelli would have been taken even after the World Cup's failure, on the other hand Allegri was recently sacked from Milan. Yep,probably he was regreting now for it.
Anyway I think Juve fans don't like Prandelli too
Montella would be the perfect heir for Conte ,because he plays also a good football as Conte did in Serie A while Mancini and Allegri prefer the pragmatism but all know how much is difficult to take away something of Della Valle, and not only for rivalry Juve-Fiorentina . In 15th of July is basically impossible.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Ganso wrote:Zidane or Allegri pls.

Spoiler:

lol
scolari too

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:03 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

In reality, Serie A will be crap that Juve are like this... If Juve fail in Europe, it is Serie A who will loose their reputation and everything...

We will continue to sleep quietly at night .
On the other hand we were so sorry after Juve-Benfica... hmm

Hmmmmm... What if the opposite of what all thinks happens? Like Juve go on to qualify to the semis of the Champions league?

Well that is the positives, Juve cant fail harder in Europe than with Conte, its simply impossible.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 pm

farfan wrote:was it just few months ago that juventus fans wouldn't shut up about their " genius " transfer policy  , getting pirlo , tevez, pogba etc...  for free ?
now they're paying  45 million for an unproven duo of morata and iturbe ? Laughing

no wonder conte left.

Iturbe deal fell through.Im sure Morata's deal is going to as well,hopefully.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:05 pm

nasir6371 wrote:
Matteo Bonetti wrote:Antonio Conte: "When you go to a restaurant that costs €100, you don't go in bringing €10." His metaphor for Juve in #UCL?

I thought Juve had money. Especially with how Serie a tv money is given + ucl

Spoiler:

I think they have money too, but I also think they wanna be really carefull a few more years. Like some have pointed out though, maybe it would have been wiser to spend a few more millions and get Sanchez etc instead.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm

S wrote:
farfan wrote:was it just few months ago that juventus fans wouldn't shut up about their " genius " transfer policy  , getting pirlo , tevez, pogba etc...  for free ?

no wonder conte left.

Iturbe deal fell through.Im sure Morata's deal is going to as well,hopefully.

TBH I think Conte asked those signings hmm
He wanted Morata and a similar profile as Iturbe ( preferably Sanchez) . infact these are good transfers for a Serie A club, hardly we can aspire for something of better.
The discord is on other, but we don't know on what .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:12 pm

No sense spending 18M on a freaking bench striker atm because we have no idea if our next coach even knows who Morata is

Same for Iturbe, can't spend close to 30M euros on a player who may or may not fit the new system.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Iturbe is good for 4-3-3 imo . I agree about the price, also because he was inconsistent for his young age

Last edited by Robespierre on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:37 pm

wat

ffs Conte why u resign before the Morata deal was complete u pos
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:46 pm

*bleep* Morata
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 pm

rofl rofl

4th Madrid fan to come in this thread saying the exact same thing rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:05 am

Robespierre wrote:Iturbe is good for 4-3-3 imo . I agree about the price, also because he was inconsistent for his young age

http://football-italia.net/52159/report-roma-secure-iturbe-deal

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:09 am

I am so gonna watch Roma next season
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am

I wonder what Conte will do now .
Coaching a National Team in your prime ( of course FIGC dreams him now , perfect name) , expecially if this NT is enough in decline , imo it is not a good thing.
But if you want to hope in top clubs you are obliged to rest a  year anyway because it's late now.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:49 am

Was this truly surprising? Juve hadn't made any signings and for a team who would want to do better in the CL, they should've made at least one by now. Conte took notice of this early and warned the management that the club needs to strengthen if it wants to go deep into the comp. They failed to heed his warning and this is the result. Why should a coach expend valuable energy on a project that has no ambition? Juve's management have only themselves to blame here for whoever else follows Conte out the door next.

Despite this perceived fortune for Roma, I feel very cautious about what's going on here. Still too many question marks surrounding Juve now to really know how this affects them and without knowing that, I can't really say this is a positive or negative for Roma and other title contenders. Everyone appears to expect Juve to instantly fall from the sky now, but what about the opposite? What if they bring in someone who keeps this machine going and even fixes the mistakes along the way? I don't think that has been given enough credence in the aftermath. Juve succeeded before Conte and damn sure will do so after him. One way or another.

Despite this, Romanisti should be focusing on Roma. I know that's what I'm gonna do. We have our own questions that need answering before everyone starts proclaiming us favorites before a ball's been kicked.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:21 am

WE can officially hand over the title to Roma. Waht made me angry is that Conte is Juventino and no matter what happened he should have stayed until the end of the season or resign at the end of this one, plus Juve stand beside him when he was charged with Match Fixing.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:26 am

Virtual bro hugs to all our Juve supporters on the forum.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:27 am

Atm i'm coping well but I see myself in jail within the next 48-72 hours
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:29 am

I am really honest my chest hurt and I feel like elephant is sitting on my chest, that's what you get for being to nervous damn..... I don't feel good I need to get rest...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Atm i'm coping well but I see myself in jail within the next 48-72 hours

Don't do it, Tom. You just won the WC!
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:35 am

rofl

Yeah that feels like a distant memory now Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:45 am

Apparently, Roma on the verge of signing Iturbe?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:22 am

So... Serie A is wide open now.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Allegri is going to be the new Juve coach :facepalm:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8