McAgger
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
Casciavit
88 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 33 Empty Re: Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Chelsea to give asylum for the colombian refugee?

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 33 Empty Re: Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:"Unjustly dropped" "Zizou ego trip" ffs how much drivel in a single post :facepalm:

James lost his place to Lucas not Isco. Why don't you stick to only supporting Benzema and stop embarrassing yourself talking about things you know nothing about

Not even once did you addressed the fact James performed under Carlo or the fact both Rafa and zidane both gave isco more of a chance than James ever got, guy got pushed to the side for literally no reason, want to give a player a run or chances give them like 5 games straight sub's or starts, not one start every 3/4 weeks, that rubbish stop trying to show me up clown, its already obvious you never liked because of di maria/isco, sit down clown.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Rafa ostracised Isco for no reason. Boy hadn't even stepped a foot on the lawn before he was cast aside. James was untouchable under Rafa. We were playing a midfield of Modric-Kroos-James in nearly every single game. Under ZZ James was removed from the midfield 3 and put in the attack. Bale was injured for a long time so James was basically a starter. After we lost to Atleti ZZ introduced Casemiro into the midfield and started using Lucas more. As games went by Lucas was edging closer and closer towards overtaking James' spot and in the end when he did James was pushed so far down he had to climb over 2/3 players to get any minutes. And as we kept winning there was no reason to play him anymore.

So that's under both ZZ and Rafa he he's had ample time to prove himself. Go check his starts under ZZ before you start calling people clowns. Once you've done that pleae write a comprehensive argument where and when you feel he wasn't given a chance.

I haven't even mentioned Isco and he becomes the first players off your lips. Just proves you don't support the team but a certain player. Nobody is discussing Isco here, if you want to discuss his treatment go bump his thread. If not stop dragging every player into an argument just to attempt to prove a very flawed point
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Just refreshed my memory, James under Rafa was a starter. He had an injury that last 1 month+ but when he was fit, he started. Chad probably thinking of another James that was treated unfairly under Rafa.

Under Carlo, yup, James was a starter. Again, this James Chad talking about probably worked accounting.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:23 pm

Adit wrote:Chelsea to give asylum for the colombian refugee?

James is coming home Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:45 pm

Well this thread has further depressed me about this possible signing. I'm really not a fan of this at all.

We need a player who can run in behind defenders and run at defenders. One who can score goals like Hazard can, in addition to other qualities (like work rate). I don't think Rodriguez is that guy at all. Sanchez would be PERFECT for that position. Imagine going from Pedro/Willian to Sanchez. Having a Hazard-Costa-Sanchez front 3 would be right up there behind only MSN & BBC.

James to me is only a more polished version of Oscar. Would be a pointless signing to me and a waste of a Chinese gift. I'd rather spend 70m on Sanchez.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:07 am

James is a more talented (and younger) player than Sanchez and would fill the right forward role perfectly imo
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:13 am

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:James is a more talented (and younger) player than Sanchez and would fill the right forward role perfectly imo

You're having a laugh.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:19 am

I can definitely see him at Arsenal, especially if Sanchez/Ozil leave
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:26 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Socur Toxanarosa wrote:James is a more talented (and younger) player than Sanchez and would fill the right forward role perfectly imo

You're having a laugh.

I don't even think it's close tbh, Sanchez is a very good player but i don't think he's elite, Barcelona realized that too, he is in a team of his level right now. James if played to his strengths can be a top 10 player in the world.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:51 am

For what it is worth I take Alexis in my team as a wing solution about 15 times before I start looking at the likes of Sadi mane and then I check if James is up.

If James ends up at Chelsea it's to have some kind of free role from the right. But I still see him succeeding
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:00 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:For what it is worth I take Alexis in my team as a wing solution about 15 times before I start looking at the likes of Sadi mane and then I check if James is up.

If James ends up at Chelsea it's to have some kind of free role from the right. But I still see him succeeding

That's exactly the case, i wouldn't want James as winger too, but at Conte's 3-4-3, the 2 behind Costa are not wingers and have a lot of freedom.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:12 am

James is a great great footballer, he has his faults yes but he did not succeed in Madrid for reasons unrelated to his quality. i just wish he had gone sooner for us to balance our own roster accordingly. We should package him with coentrao thinking about it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:17 am

75m is an insane amount to be paying for him though (if that turns out to be the price). Seems like a 40-45m player for me.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:24 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:James is a great great footballer, he has his faults yes but he did not succeed in Madrid for reasons unrelated to his quality. i just wish he had gone sooner for us to balance our own roster accordingly. We should package him with coentrao thinking about it

Just let him go then Embarassed

Coentrão as squad player would be cool too

Blue Barrett wrote:75m is an insane amount to be paying for him though (if that turns out to be the price). Seems like a 40-45m player for me.

Would not mind paying 60m, basically an Oscar-James swap Laughing

But yeah, 75M is too much.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33