shaven
hrealmadrid
The Madrid One
guest7
11 posters

Go down

Official Announcement by Real Madrid Empty Official Announcement by Real Madrid

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:53 pm

"Real Madrid C. F. regrets the unfortunate statement made today by the President of F. C. Barcelona, nonetheless understanding said remarks respond to the pressure felt by its Board of Directors coming from a particular sector of the media close the club and demanding a more aggressive attitude towards our entity.

The grave and false insinuations in the speech relating to certain reports on the use of performance-enhancing drugs in sport, that have nothing to do (neither in origin nor fruition) with Real Madrid C. F., are incomprehensible to us, given that everybody knows our club immediately and categorically denied said reports on the media platform they were published in.

It is important to remember that, facing the aforementioned pressure, F. C. Barcelona lodged an astonishing formal complaint against the coach of Real Madrid C. F. at UEFA, something unprecedented in the relations between both clubs.

Despite this unprecedented event and the statement made by the President of F. C. Barcelona, and for the good of football, Real Madrid C. F. will continue to work to have the best relations with F. C. Barcelona, as it always does with every other club from Spain and the rest of world.

Finally, Real Madrid C. F. once more reiterates its committment to sportsmanship and the values inherent in football, especially those regarding fair play and the unequivocal battle against racism. The club regards these as essential elements in sport that set a valuable example for children around world."

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330061313339/noticia/ComunicadoOficial/Official_Announcement_2011-06-16.htm

Wow, Barca were blaming the doping allegations on us....
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Official Announcement by Real Madrid Empty Re: Official Announcement by Real Madrid

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 pm

i was hoping coentrao was official...

cant believe we are always the ones picked on, despite who we are
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Official Announcement by Real Madrid Empty Re: Official Announcement by Real Madrid

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm going to start a fight with the next farca fan I come across.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Just read Sandro Rosells press conference/interview/? and he threatned Real Madrid that if they don't take back their words Barcelona will be forced to break their relationship?

Wtf? We didn't even say a shit when they banned our coach for 5 games.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 pm

now now, real men dont hit gurls hrealmadrid.

Very Happy

(pun intended)

Last edited by The Madrid One on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:I'm going to start a fight with the next farca fan I come across.

thumbs up

messi to short
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Even their president is childlike.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Yup, there club is all about politics, the whole board act like children, and as we saw when they faced us the players themselves act like children as well.

Pathetic really

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 pm

they are cry babies, an let me say that barcelona have a great institution but behave like little retards.

i have to say it.

im sorry.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 pm

There's nothing to be sorry about, it's completely true. And yes, I think the best word to describe it all is pathetic.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:22 pm

The grave and false insinuations in the speech relating to certain reports on the use of performance-enhancing drugs in sport, that have nothing to do (neither in origin nor fruition) with Real Madrid C. F

there we go, exactly what they were waiting for
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Barca and everything about them suck. More than anything else in the world.

It makes me proud that in the face of such pure bullshit from Farca, UEFA, and basically the whole world, we remain composed and issue classy statements like these. HALA MADRID!
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:16 am

Barcelona president could have done much better with this issue. Quite disappointing how things have turned out...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 am

How low can you go rosell?

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:17 am

Cant say I,m surprised, Rosell is really bringing barcelona down as well his own reputation...
But then again, you cant expect anything better from barcelona nowadays.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 pm

fc barcelona should open a clinic for paranoid people. they speak like madmen......
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down