fatman123
Soul
aldrin_only
Shed
Kick
25 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Kick Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:42 am

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 15 11907202_1174632935894453_6564125342637239275_n

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Kick Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:58 am

Jose Mourinho wrote:"This is about the young players working and coming in and using the opportunities they have to improve and show their qualities,."

"I have beautiful young eggs in Kenedy, in Ruben and in Zouma. If you look at the game all of these young eggs did well. Zouma - great personality, great game. Kenedy changed the game and gave a different intensity and a different quality. Ruben was fine too."

"I'm not saying they are ready and they can be consistent and play every game. I am saying these young guys have good talent. Zouma with the experience of the last season has reached a fantastic level for a 20-year-old. Kenedy and Ruben, these kinds of boys, are players with very good talent."
http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/mourinho--ready-to-react.html?

Good to hear about those three players Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Club believes in manager and squad
The club wants to make it clear that Jose continues to have our full support.

As Jose has said himself, results have not been good enough and the team's performances must improve. However, we believe that we have the right manager to turn this season around and that he has the squad with which to do it.
http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/10/club-believes-in-manager-and-squad.html?extcmp=SOCIA_FB_ENG_NEWS_STATEMENT

Big statement from the club, here. Looks like he has til the end of the season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:34 pm

Refer to the two options I have mentioned in the other thread.
There were two quick fixes, and I am glad the Club chose the better one.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:24 am

huntsman wrote:Refer to the two options I have mentioned in the other thread.
There were two quick fixes, and I am glad the Club chose the better one.

Mate, there are no quick fixes for the situation we are in, but you are right.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:43 pm

Jose Mourinho's job at Chelsea not under threat, say Sky sources:
Chelsea lost for the sixth time in 11 Premier League gamesto Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, but despite the defeat, there are, according to Sky sources, no talks taking place within the club's hierarchy regarding the manager's future
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/10051036/jose-mourinhos-job-at-chelsea-not-under-threat

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:05 am

I'd say wait for January reinforcements but would we be beyond helping by then? Sad
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:33 am

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 15 QHynDdm

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:37 am

Soul wrote:I'd say wait for January reinforcements but would we be beyond helping by then? Sad

Lack of reinforcements may be an excuse if we were losing to Bayern, Real and Barca every week, but we shouldn't need even more mega-signings to be able to beat Crystal Palace, Everton, Newcastle, Dynamo Kiev, West Ham, Stoke, etc.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:55 pm

Shed wrote: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 15 QHynDdm

Seems very unlikely that someone from Chelsea would say that.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Very unlikely you say? Why not?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:22 pm

huntsman wrote:Very unlikely you say? Why not?

Because I can't see any of our players say something like that.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:26 pm

They dont do it in public that's why you dont see it. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be there are rats and conspirators within this group of players.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:37 pm

The ever reliable Dan Levene says Jose could (and probably will) be sacked after Stoke, regardless of the result.

It makes sense as it is an international break after then, giving the new boss (Guus) maximum time with the squad.

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2015-2016/chelsea-crisis-mourinho-could-be-gone-after-saturday-s-trip-to-stoke-win-or-lose_sto4975220/story.shtml
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:40 pm

The ever reliable Dan Levene who said 2 and a half years ago that Mourinho was refusing to return in the first place so long as Emenalo was at the club? That Dan Levene?
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:44 pm

If you have to go back 2 and a half years to find a time he was wrong, then I think he can be considered reliable Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Shed wrote:The ever reliable Dan Levene who said 2 and a half years ago that Mourinho was refusing to return in the first place so long as Emenalo was at the club? That Dan Levene?

I think with or without sources, it always been my belief that if he goes it will be after stoke due international break.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:50 pm

In the area of assertions on what the club, namely the owner, is of the opinion of, or is intending to do – no, no one is reliable. Not a single person in the media has a direct line to Abramovich. It's all guesswork.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:44 am

I'm just messing with you, Shed Wink

But I think, if we're going to sack him, we'll do it after Stoke, it is the optimal time.

Do you think we could bring Robbie back, I'd love to win the CL again.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:03 am

Unlikely. It's Super Stevie Holland's turn to win us the Champions League :coffee:

Even though we'll be all but out of it tomorrow anyway ¬¬
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:54 am

*quietly sobbing*
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:11 am

Hey Hans, ready to swap Pep for Jose Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:21 am

The ever reliable Dan Levene has seemingly done a 180 and it sounds like Jose won't be sacked on Sunday:

Dan Levene wrote:A well placed source told me there was a real fear at the highest level of the implications of riling Chelsea's overwhelmingly pro-Mourinho support, and that there was a concern of a return to the toxic scenes seen after the misguided appointment of Rafael Benitez as interim boss.

[...]

Chelsea have been on a charm offensive with the fans since the reappointment of Mourinho. The bigger prize is seen as the smooth development of the new Stamford Bridge - plans for which are expected to be revealed imminently.

Soon Roman Abramovich will expect to go to those same fans who sang Mourinho's name loud and clear, and ask for their Chelsea Pitch Owners (CPO) shares. And there is a concern that tricky task will be made all the more difficult if the Russian is perceived to have not given Mourinho a proper crack at the job.

For the only larger crisis the club has seen in recent years, than the Benitez appointment, was the painful and still bitter botched attempt to take over CPO in 2011.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-fans-saved-mourinho-sack-10390128
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:39 am

How convenient.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:48 pm

If he doesn't get the sack, god help us.

We look like a mess, something has to change.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Looks like he survived.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next