fatman123
Soul
aldrin_only
Shed
Kick
25 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Kick Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Looks like he survived.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:56 am

Blue wrote:If he doesn't get the sack, god help us.

We look like a mess, something has to change.

Rumours are he's given full authority to the end of the year and he wants to axe "the rats".

Also what's with the Rafa hate? Take away his comments when he was Liverpool's manager he hardly did anything "bad" with Chelsea. Without the fans support he did extremely well.

He won the Europa. And got you top 4 again after you guys finished 7th in the league and were flopping hard under RDM (knocked out of the CL, flirting with Liverpool and Tottentham to finish 5th/6th). That was all without having the backing of the board in transfers, or the support from the Bridge. Small minded people sometimes. Give credit where credit is due.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Red Alert wrote:
Blue wrote:If he doesn't get the sack, god help us.

We look like a mess, something has to change.
Rumours are he's given full authority to the end of the year and he wants to axe "the  rats".

Also what's with the Rafa hate? Take away his comments when he was Liverpool's manager he hardly did anything "bad" with Chelsea. Without the fans support he did extremely well.

He won the Europa. And got you top 4 again after you guys finished 7th in the league and were flopping hard under RDM (knocked out of the CL, flirting with Liverpool and Tottentham to finish 5th/6th). That was all without having the backing of the board in transfers, or the support from the Bridge. Small minded people sometimes. Give credit where credit is due.
what are you blabbing about?  You won't find any hate towards Rafa in this section.  He did pretty good given the small amount of time he had, we do appreciate what he did.
Also all those tabloids of Mou going to axe the rats?  Please, there are no rats, just underperformance.  They are all making one story after another, the funniest thing about this story is that it says Mou pleaded with Abramovich to let him axe all the bad players, its all just nonsense tabloids.  For anything, it seems your small minded for assuming these things Wink .

But on topic, I do think January will be a busy time for us.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Are there many good players available in jannuary ? I can't see good players wanting to join you in jan. Last winter Doumbia and Cuadrado for instance didn't really have a great experience after their transfer. I doubt players of this caliber are going to take such a risk.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:46 pm

I think Roman wants him to resign, it would be the best solution for Chelsea. Doubt he will do what is best for the club though.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Rats?

Btw this man and his mice issues is getting absurd, needs to stop carrying around cheese everywhere he goes.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Blue wrote:Rats?

Btw this man and his mice issues is getting absurd, needs to stop carrying around cheese everywhere he goes.

Have you heard him say that ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:35 pm

LeBéninois wrote:
Blue wrote:Rats?

Have you heard him say that ?

What carrying cheese? Laughing that was an attempt at humor.

A journalist asked him about an article, Mou replied "you tell me you seem to have rats in the walls" or something similar.

If you were talking about mice on the other hand.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:51 am

I have already stated my concerns with Mou but even if he leaves who is a good canditate to replace him?

I mean we've had good results with a temporary coach that steps in in a difficult situation just to end the season in recent history, but I would put that down to us having experienced and charismatic leaders in their prime like Drogba, Lampard, Cech, Terry, Cole, Essien that carried the team.
I don't think we have the same strong personalities in our team right now.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:37 pm

If he leaves, I'd only want two replacements.

Simeone, to bring the passion (he is slowly learning English, so a definite possibility) or Pep, to end Roman's lust for him, and potentially bring attractive football.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Simeone sounds pretty gud replacement for Mou. Don't think Pep would come to Chelsea though he would rather prefer Stoke than Chelsea imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:15 pm

I'm not so sure, While Pep and Chelsea don't have the greatest history, Roman is a known admirer, so if he is available, Chelsea will throw money at him. It could well sway him our way.

But I think Simeone would be ideal, tbh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:43 am

Simeone seems like the perfect fit. He'd bring the best out of Costa too. And I don't think money alone could persuade Pepito. I think he is more likely to go in the Man Utd direction where with a few transfers he'll have a great young squad to work with. Doesn't seem to me as if Van Gaalito was to stick around for long there.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:25 am

I think with a few transfers, Chelsea could have a squad that Pep would find more than to his liking, tbh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:38 am

But neither Simone or Pep would come mid-season. So, is Chelsea sticking with Mou for rest of the season?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:22 am

So you think Pep and / or Simeone are better suited for Chelsea than Mourinho and that Chelsea will improve under either and will start playing possession and attractive football and win the league and also the CL at one point?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:46 am

The aftermath of Mourinho's failings are twofold:

1. The mental state of the players is devastated. The new coach has to instill confidence and motivation in them. Mourinho has a habit of instilling fear and rigidity into his players and after a couple of years of this they are afraid of doing anything on their own especially creativity and even the world class players have lost confidence.

2. Some players are done. Inter is probably the best example of this. Older players simply burnt out, never to be the players they once were. Terry and Ivanovic are two that come to mind.

So they not only have to be careful with the selection of a new coach in that they need an Ancelotti type (with regards to his player handling) to rebuild confidence and team cohesion, they also will need some changes in player personnel.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:09 am

tbf Terry was done before Mou returned and got invigorated, rather than the other way around, no? hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:32 am

huntsman wrote:So you think Pep and / or Simeone are better suited for Chelsea than Mourinho and that Chelsea will improve under either and will start playing possession and attractive football and win the league and also the CL at one point?

Simeone is better then Mouyes in every way at this point or form of their career.

In your other posts, you keep mentioning Chelsea cannot play attractive football(whatever that means), the only way they can be successful is playing Mourinho football. Well Simeone does that but much more successfully from attacking standpoint and defensively.

Simeone team are very aggressive, Mourinho teams used to be like that now a days he has become so passive and dull. His spell at Real Madrid ruined him.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:44 am

Blue wrote:
huntsman wrote:So you think Pep and / or Simeone are better suited for Chelsea than Mourinho and that Chelsea will improve under either and will start playing possession and attractive football and win the league and also the CL at one point?

Simeone is better then Mouyes in every way at this point or form of their career.

In your other posts, you keep mentioning Chelsea cannot play attractive football(whatever that means), the only way they can be successful is playing Mourinho football. Well Simeone does that but much more successfully from attacking standpoint and defensively.

Simeone team are very aggressive, Mourinho teams used to be like that now a days he has become so passive and dull. His spell at Real Madrid ruined him.

I didnt say Chelsea cant play attractive football. I said that long are the days where attractive football will buy Chelsea continuous success and trophies because the counterparts are at advanced stages in their projects.

Do you think you only want to play attractive football? City wants that too, Van Gaal is being booed despite the relatively good results for Manu so Manu are asked to play attractive football too.

Simeone doesnt hold a candle to Pep Guard. let alone be compared to Mourinho and his achievements.

Mourinho's problem is known, he didnt lose it or anything. I have warned about this previously. Problem with Mou is that the focus on his conviction in his methods is keeping him from pursuing any change. In a changing, dangerous environment, conviction gets you killed, and that is what's happening to Mourinho. He needed this period to get shaken out.

Watch him take the football world by a storm wherever he goes next and I dont see him coming back to Chelsea for a long long time if ever. If Mourinho joins City next, you will always be second fiddle to City. You can kiss the League Good Bye. And if he joins united too or PSG, or Real or Barca..whatever...

So be careful of what you wish for.

You dont have to take my word for it, you will experience it yourself. i give you my word.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:44 am

I don't care what he does at other clubs, good luck to him in fact. He will win you a few trophies, while playing dire and shit football, then his team will implode like at Chelsea, Inter and Madrid.
He will never have great success at Chelaea, he maybe successful somewhere else but not at Chelsea. 10 years ago he was perfect for Chelsea not anymore. Chelsea was a different club back then, so was Mourinho. It was a great match for each side.

Mourinho is a short term manager at top clubs, he can only last at small clubs as long term manager. The underdog manality would never escape them

Over a decade ago when Roman took Chelsea, we were an ambitious side that wanted to change the status quo and the arrogant hotshot Jose Mourinho was perfect manager for that role. We needed a giant killer like Mourinho.

Now we don't need Giant killers like Mourinho, Chelsea is one of the giant of European football. Financially, brand recognition, and success we can compete with almost any club.

Chelsea is crying for a new approach, so are the players. Mourinho stands in the way of our potential.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:13 pm

Yes you do care, because you have to watch your back. He's going to be there behind you pushing you (chelsea) off a cliff. Therefore it's not a matter of choice, you'll be compelled to care but you can say you dont. It's fine.

Mou is the most successful Chelsea Manager already (in reference to that he will never be successful at chelsea lol)

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Im still backing mou Proud. The players like him, and he put chelsea on the map before, he made us title contenders these past two seasons again. The club turned a new leaf when he came back. The plan was for long term sustainability, we are not splashing out cash. For now, I still see him in the long run, you can say he is only a short term fix, but that was not the case to begin with when he became manager again. He's been very successful at chelsea every season, these three months are rubbish, but he's got the support of the players, the club, and most of the fans.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:03 pm

I have to say, if we had any other manager in charge, say Carlo or Rafa, I'd be suggesting that Mourinho could get us out of this mess and bring us back to winning ways.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Out of ideas. Out of excuses. Out of time.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Axed Chelsea manager José Mourinho invited to Frank Lampard and Christine Bleakley's wedding:
The Special One is set to join guests including Wayne Rooney, John Terry, Ashley Cole as the couple tie the knot in an intimate ceremony in London tomorrow
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/axed-chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-7042961

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next