Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Tomwin Lannister
Donuts
Onyx
97 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 29 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:10 pm

RealGunner wrote:Guys, Beat the drum inside the house to spare the neighbors

Disagree, in no way do my POS neighbors deserve to get away from this. (:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 29 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Izzy with that 1000th ether on Unique & Abra Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:13 pm

I can't believe he's still arguing........ :facepalm:

Anyway, Di Maria has to comeback stronger after this very meh season (by his standards) at PSG.
There is only so long he can keep riding that crazy run he had at Madrid.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:14 pm

S wrote:
Unique wrote:
izzy wrote:

:facepalm:

I think you missed the point of my post, I never said there were two winter breaks.

I implied that the first 46 day injury was in part due to the winter break Germany has, if they did not have it, Reus would have returned earlier and it would be more like 20-27 days instead.

Then I pointed out the days he missed during when the season was over that said he missed 68(?) games and then gave up trying to explain my point because it was clearly lost on him.....................

...................... and apparently you too.
I think it was you that missed my point. I pointed out how many days he spent injured. then you tried to say if your injured in the off season it don't count and  infact not injured at all. rofl rofl

Unique,

Please tell me how does it suggest he's 'injury prone'  ?

He's not training.He's not playing a single minute of football but apparently he's 'injury-prone' because he's spending time injured in the off-season/winter break...

Is that your definition of 'injury-prone' ? Really ?
my point was how often he gets injured. and how long it takes him to recover from injury. now it don't matter what time of year it is if he is out injured for 40 odd days then he is out injured for 40 odd days. some how izzy seems to think if 30 of them days were off season. then he was only injured for 10 days. please have a word with him. rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:23 pm

izzy wrote:
Abramovich wrote:But you embarrassed yourself the most in that Reus topic and then unique #2 Laughing fake winter days rofl

:facepalm:

I think you missed the point of my post, I never said there were two winter breaks.

I implied that the first 46 day injury was in part due to the winter break Germany has, if they did not have it, Reus would have returned earlier and it would be more like 20-27 days instead.

Then I pointed out the days he missed during when the season was over that said he missed 68(?) games and then gave up trying to explain my point because it was clearly lost on him.....................

...................... and apparently you too.

Not sure what you are on about with the two winter breaks, I'm not even taking the piss outta that. You said the 40 odd days wasn't really 40 odd days because of a winter break, I get what you were trying to say, but it doesn't make it less funny how you worded it Laughing
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:53 pm

so di maria not fancying manu or the prem, which was clear before manu signed, so how was he a flop?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:58 pm

chad4401 wrote:so di maria not fancying manu or the prem, which was clear before manu signed, so how was he a flop?

I'm not saying he was a flop, but he could have played A LOT better than what he did.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Let's be honest he was a flop lol, i think they are external reasons why and it's not all his fault but he was.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:00 pm

chad4401 wrote:so di maria not fancying manu or the prem, which was clear before manu signed, so how was he a flop?
he cost 59mil. And man u expected more for 59mil.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:23 pm

who care what he cost or reasons, he wasn't interested in the first place, so what do you expect from uninterested players?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:39 pm

Man UTD and EPL >>>> PSG and Ligue 1

Why would he not be interested though?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:45 pm

He flopped guys, no need to fight it. Sure injuries slowed him down but he still flopped. Whether his mind was into it or not, that's his problem as a professional. He chose to move there and he did not perform to standards ===> flop
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:55 pm

nah not really i don't see how you can flop, when you generally didn't even care, i call flopping giving it your best shot and it didn't work out.

being wrongly used while not caring is far from actually trying to give it a go, just looks like people wanna call him a flop for flop sakes, kinda like ibra at barca not his fault but still labeled flop for the sake of it.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:03 pm

How are u judging whether he cared or not btw? where does that come from?

even when Di Maria was at his worst in madrid in terms of his relationship with management, he was still playing the same, with the same frantic runs because that's just who he is.

He flopped, let's call a cat, a cat.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:He flopped guys, no need to fight it. Sure injuries slowed him down but he still flopped. Whether his mind was into it or not, that's his problem as a professional. He chose to move there and he did not perform to standards ===> flop

Obviously a massive flop, but I'll put the act of flopping more on the side of van Gaal.
He's routinely antagonizing and ruining his supposed 'star' players.
He prefers Ashley Young and Fellaini, what can you say. He's the boss.

British transfer record lmao. Plays a few games, ok, injured, couple of shit games, benched, sold at a loss.

That thoughtful and patient transfer strategy :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:He flopped guys, no need to fight it. Sure injuries slowed him down but he still flopped. Whether his mind was into it or not, that's his problem as a professional. He chose to move there and he did not perform to standards ===> flop

Obviously a massive flop, but I'll put the act of flopping more on the side of van Gaal.

British transfer record lmao. Plays a few games, ok, injured, couple of shit games, benched, sold at a loss.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/ed-woodward-1405921082.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:37 pm

I think that's better than your avatar lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Nothing is better than S's avatar, tbh, except the earlier picture of the guy he had as avatar.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Nothing is better than S's avatar, tbh, except the earlier picture of the guy he had as avatar.

Here,have a little gift of his large sized (beautiful) image

Spoiler:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:50 pm

multumesc

never gets old
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

exactly it was simply a bad transfer in general, doesn't want to go to a team, but was forced to go, didn't pan out and left to go where he really wanted too.

not every time a player doesn't have a good first season, instantly means its a flop, sure a lot of money was involved from that aspect then you can call it that, but performance wise and attitude wasn't giving it his all for various reasons.

im sure if madrid forced cr to psg, and he skipped out on ligue 1 after a season, everybody would say the league is beneath him or he didn't care and wanted a move, it can be the same for di maria too.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:24 pm

izzy wrote:

I'm not saying he was a flop, but he could have played A LOT better than what he did.

I'm saying he flopped and I wouldn't be in the wrong in saying it too. I like and respect Di Maria but if he leaves to go PSG after one season in the BPL where he was less than satisfactory, he is a bit of a flop.

He could have gone there on the purchase of a case of Guinness, he still kinda flopped. However, like Honest Hans, I share the same sentiments of his flopments due to Van Gaal being a dork.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:30 pm

I'm sure if this situation was reversed, in the fact that di maria is leaving psg for the prem, 90% of this forum would say he was too good for that weak league and didn't care fact.

again people acting like the prem/manu are so special, that players have to give a damn every time they play, they don't have to be either simple.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Manchester United is special mate! :coffee:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:35 pm

its a special checkpoint for di maria indeed Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Calling him a p***y for supposedly 'running away' for PSG is load of BS though.

Its a well known fact that South Americans prefer Spain/Italy/France as destinations over England because they relate to the culture over there in those countries.
If you would ask his wife if she would like to live in Paris or Manchester,12/10 times she would choose Paris.This factor cannot be ignored.
I'd also like to think PSG have a better chance of winning CL than United do so you'd have to understand this move from his perspective.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next