Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
M99
RealGunner
Onyx
27 posters

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 19 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 19

Post by M99 Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:50 pm

HOLY SHIT TIS STIG+NG

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 19 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 19

Post by Jay29 Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:03 pm

By far the best main event I've seen a long time. Never thought that Cena's role would be so minimal and Ziggler would win the match. Kept me guessing right until the end who would win. Sting appearing was just epic.

Shame I can't watch RAW tomorrow because I actually want to see what happens for the first time in ages.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:09 pm

No more authority should freshens things up. Hopefully no more Bore-llins too.

Would rather see Ziggler main event ffs.

Sting reveals tomorrow he's new commissioner of WWE.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Who the **** cares about anything! Sting is back!!!

The Stinger is back!!!!

Sting has returned!!!

Sting is in a WWE ring!!!

Its showtime folks!!!!!

Obligatory Sting youtube videos:

silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:51 am

found a rare pic of mole
The Official WWE Thread - Part 19 - Page 14 Zt4iQXN
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:54 am

STINGER FFFS :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:41 am

Decided to watch Survivors Series after 4 months break. Writing as I watch.

Intro

Vince :bow: :bow: Man the expression he has on his face when walking down the ring. What a legend ffs :bow:

Cena getting heavily cheered hmm What did I miss in the last 4 months

Steph: Isn't that right Dad?
Vince: VAGI rofl

Holy shit that stipulation :bow: Vince :bow: Cena finally becomes the most powerful man in the business rofl

Fatal Fourway

Tempted to quit WWE again.

Mizdow though :bow: :bow: lmfao they are so over. Mt wasn't lying Laughing

-That segment between Rose, Jibers and Bunny.........

-Some scrub fight between the divas. Didn't bother checking who is in it. Skip

Bray Vs Ambrose

Wait, why are they feuding? Makes no sense? Don't understand from the promos.

Really good match though. Obviously Ambrose was going to win. Some nice spots

7.5/10

-Some bullshit match between Rose and friends. Skip

-Reigns outta nowhere. Lol he is still over. He still can't talk for shit.

-lmfao everyone standing up for Cena Proud DAT pep talk. GOAT. Ryback u G :bow: Big guy is hungry

Rowan LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "WIN" rofl rofl

Nikki vs AJ and someone

Nikki is fit as f ffs would smash. LMFAOOOOOO THAT KISS LOOOOOOOOOOOL. AS IF NIKKI WON HAHAHAHHA.

Why is Brie Helping Nikki? Laughing wtf is going on here. Mt explain.

10/10 for kiss even tho shot at a shit angle. 1/10 for whatever else.

Main Event

Rowan's theme :bow:

Cena :bow: :bow: dat pop dat goat dat new shirt :bow:

Kane still there rofl

Rusev Vs Ryback feud pls

Ziggler n Rusev Shocked Shocked

BIG SHOW YOU FAT POS *bleep* *bleep* POS FAT PRICK *bleep* OFF

WTF IS THIS SHIT. Sting best come out.

Ziggler still over selling looooool. Yes Ziggler ffs win it son. smash them.

Holy shit. Holy shit. HHH

SCOTT ARMSTRONG rofl rofl rofl

BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY. BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY. BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY

STING

STING HOLY SHIT. STING. NO IDEA WHY I AM SHOUTING BUT STING. HOLY SHIT.

STING

OMG FINALLY. MT FINALLY. FFS. Steph rofl

9/10

Overall

7/10 just because of the main event.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:50 am

Not watched it all yet, but Brie probably helped Nikki because she lost a match to her, so she had to become her assistant/slave for a month or something.

Sandow is the one who's over, not Miz. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:52 am

They can do so much now with the authority gone. So many potential feuds and story lines.

They can have Bray take over WWE with Sting trying to fight back.
They can have Lesnar n Heyman making RAW hell for every face.
They can have potential chaos every raw with no one to take care of things.

Although Authority will most likely be back in few weeks.

Probably go back to being shit again.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:53 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Not watched it all yet, but Brie probably helped Nikki because she lost a match to her, so she had to become her assistant/slave for a month or something.

Sandow is the one who's over, not Miz. hmm

wait till u see dat AJ n Brie moment ffs.

Well there is no Sandow without Miz so it's mizdow which is over hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:55 am

Sandow is the one who gets cheered though. hmm

Also why do refs stop counting when someone's music hits ffs. Armstrong could have won team authority the match if he didn't stop when Sting's music hit.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:56 am

he was shock ffs. Armstrong is a lifelong sting fan like the rest of us

Tom probably marked the shit out when Sting came
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:12 am

Loooooooooooooool I f*cking flipped my table over, shat on the carpet and set my self on fire was marking so bad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:13 am

Nah I seriously marked out badly. Never seen a single match of his but that was a goat moment.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:14 am

I'm gonna miss seeing Stephanie on RAW every week Sad

Marked so much when Sting came out ffs, and then I realized Ziggler pinned Rollins ffs.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:16 am

Ziggler caused Rusev's defeat, pinned Kane

Pinned Harper

Pinned Rollins

AND couldn't be defeated by HHH and the security team PLUS had Rolling beat before that but HHH k.o'd 2 reffs

I am happy somebody who's not Cena was in the spotlight but no wrestler ever should be defeating so many *bleep* other wrestlers at once especially in main events it just destroys credability of others

Would it kill WWE to have BALANCE in their matches and not "We need to pick 1 guy to overcome the odds every *bleep* week"
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:24 am

lmao knew something was wrong when Ziggler was speaking in the dressing room.

Big Show pissed me off so much though. Hope him, kane and Henry retires now.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:26 am

RealGunner wrote:lmao knew something was wrong when Ziggler was speaking in the dressing room.

Big Show pissed me off so much though. Hope him, kane and Henry retires now.

Gonna main event TLC with Cena
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:33 am

Casciavit wrote:STINGER FFFS :bow:

Remember how we were discussing match of the year? This match should be in the conversation now. This match like The Wyatt Family vs The Shield made me remind why I loved WWE so much. It was WWE at it's finest. You can't find drama like this in UFC or any other "real" fighting sport. Matches tend to be overbooked because writers want perfection like this match.

I also watched Wyatt vs Ambrose in my procrastination phase from studying. It was a really good match and I don't mind the DQ finish. It's clear they are going to have a TLC match which should be awesome. I assume Tom is upset cause Wyatt got rekt.

As for the main event, unpredictable from start to finish. Big Show knocking out Henry in 5 seconds. Ryback being eliminated first from Team Cena. Rollins going full CP3 with them assists. Rowan's music and spinning kick :bow: It woud have been better if Rowan turned on Cena instead of Big Show for the 32523526th time but I guess they want Rowan as a monster face and he looks good on that role. Cena getting eliminated was still shocking though. Everything was pointing at him to DEFY THE NUMBERS GAME but it was Ziggler who did! He deserved it and I can't wait to hear the pop he will get on RAW tonight. Of course Cena will come out tonight and leech of it. The mini match between Ziggler and Rollins at the end was amazing. Both of them looked the strongest in this match. And Triple H rofl Burying all the refs rofl And then STINGERRRRR :bow: Hope all the haters STFU now what a fkcin moment that was. Scorpion Death Drop to Triple H. I guess Sting was pissed at HHH burying WCW last week and came out for revenge hmm Only negative I have to say of Sting was his hair. Wtf was that hair.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Not upset as I am an Ambrose fan too and Wyatt won via DQ, asked dean to hit him and got assaulted

As long as neither men look shit when this is done and Wyatt actually successfully recruits somebody in the next few months i'm happy

They're idirectly making Bray look like an idiot

Wants to take Kane and Bryan under his wing, fails

Wants to 'save' Cena fails

Same with Ambrose so far

Is involved in some mega creepy promo's saying he's 'FIXED' Harper & Rowan, who within 2 weeks become 2 completely opposite people. Dat fix.

Making him look like he never backs up his words even in the slightest.

Rowan btw :bow: Already better than Big Show and Kane. Agile big man, creepy gimmick, worked on his character in-ring and has some crazy power.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:07 pm

Also LMAO at CM Punk's wife and Daniel Bryan's wife making out for Cena's girlfriend to win a title rofl CENA WINS LOL
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Didn't know WWE Legacy had so many Sting marks, how was he back in the WCW days and on TNA? Or are people just marking out because he's a legend and because of the moment? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:09 pm

M99 wrote:
Casciavit wrote:STINGER FFFS :bow:

Remember how we were discussing match of the year? This match should be in the conversation now. This match like The Wyatt Family vs The Shield made me remind why I loved WWE so much. It was WWE at it's finest. You can't find drama like this in UFC or any other "real" fighting sport. Matches tend to be overbooked because writers want perfection like this match.

I also watched Wyatt vs Ambrose in my procrastination phase from studying. It was a really good match and I don't mind the DQ finish. It's clear they are going to have a TLC match which should be awesome. I assume Tom is upset cause Wyatt got rekt.

As for the main event, unpredictable from start to finish. Big Show knocking out Henry in 5 seconds. Ryback being eliminated first from Team Cena. Rollins going full CP3 with them assists. Rowan's music and spinning kick :bow: It woud have been better if Rowan turned on Cena instead of Big Show for the 32523526th time but I guess they want Rowan as a monster face and he looks good on that role. Cena getting eliminated was still shocking though. Everything was pointing at him to DEFY THE NUMBERS GAME but it was Ziggler who did! He deserved it and I can't wait to hear the pop he will get on RAW tonight. Of course Cena will come out tonight and leech of it. The mini match between Ziggler and Rollins at the end was amazing. Both of them looked the strongest in this match. And Triple H rofl Burying all the refs rofl And then STINGERRRRR :bow: Hope all the haters STFU now what a fkcin moment that was. Scorpion Death Drop to Triple H. I guess Sting was pissed at HHH burying WCW last week and came out for revenge hmm Only negative I have to say of Sting was his hair. Wtf was that hair.

I actually loved the last match, just didn't like the whole super Ziggler thing. The drama and the stare HHH and Sting had ffs...

Would have been cooler if Sting came down from the rafters and had that stare with HHH.

Wyatt vs Ambrose was good, but it was pretty much a build up for TLC. I'm sure they're going to tear the house down, next month.

Last edited by Casciavit on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Need a foursome live sex celebration with Punk, Bryan, AJ and Brie. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Didn't know WWE Legacy had so many Sting marks, how was he back in the WCW days and on TNA? Or are people just marking out because he's a legend and because of the moment? hmm

silver posted videos oh in the previous page u pos

silver wrote:Who the **** cares about anything! Sting is back!!!

The Stinger is back!!!!

Sting has returned!!!

Sting is in a WWE ring!!!

Its showtime folks!!!!!

Obligatory Sting youtube videos:

How was he? He is almost unanimously stated as WCW's greatest ever (inb4 Mole with nah it was DDP).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Sting's feud with NWO Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next