Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
M99
RealGunner
Onyx
27 posters

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 19 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 19

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:22 am

Heyman Vs Jericho tonight Laughing

10000% brock is back

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 19 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 19

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:25 am

Gonna skip the next 2 hours till the main event
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:26 am

RealGunner wrote:Gonna skip the next 2 hours till the main event

Agreed.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:31 am

RealGunner wrote:RAW 16/12/2014

The more I watch Rollins, the more it's obvious that this push is not for him. He is a mid carder at best. All his lines, his gimmick, it does NOT suit him. He is far too weak a character.

He is trying to rip Edge's cowardly heel gimmick but is nowhere near half his level.

Pls go. Best heel since CM Punk.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:32 am

M99 wrote:

The more I watch Rollins, the more it's obvious that this push is not for him. He is a mid carder at best. All his lines, his gimmick, it does NOT suit him. He is far too weak a character.

He is trying to rip Edge's cowardly heel gimmick but is nowhere near half his level.

Best heel since Cena imo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:02 am

M99 wrote:

mt is right about the standards of wwe if that's the case
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:20 am

He has done a great job as a heel. Gets heat from the crowd even though he is a smark favorite and was carrying the show as the main heel figure with Lesnar out. When people decide to dislike someone here, they refuse to change opinion and exaggerate negative qualities. Seriously, nowhere else will you hear that Rollins does not deserve the push he's getting. He started of pretty awkwardly but he's improved leaps and bounds. The way he was gloating after taking out Orton/Reigns/Ambrose made the crowd want to lynch him. Not to mention his is great on the ring as well. In fact high flyers tend to struggle as heels since their moves get pops but Rollins added great heel psychology in his in ring work. Like in Survivor Series.

http://gfycat.com/GrandColossalBallpython

Post from a month ago.

Arrogance - Believes he can beat the "best" in Brock Lesnar.

Sneaky - Manages to escape Ambrose and Cena time and again, then sneak attacks with his henchmen.

Leader - Has Orton and Kane working as henchmen, even has the Authority not coming down on him as hard as they should for his erratic actions.

Devastating Finisher - Curb Stomp has been established as a brutal finisher, bridging the gap between wannabe high flyer and top dangerous competitor.

Ability - Can go toe to toe with anyone in WWE, from Lesnar to Cena to Ambrose to Reigns

Comedy - Able to take the piss out of himself (his antics with his slimed jacket was quality) yet the crowd realise he is still a danger when he curb stomps the head off someone.

Manipulation - Manages to send Heyman on his way without any repurcussions from Brock (only if he does it again) - has a 10 time world champ in Orton keeping his back and helping him.

He's got Flair/HBK tendencies - good looking guy, tons of technical moves, right blend of heel comedy/heel threat. Loving the guys work and could be the main heel for years to come.

And he can succeed as a babyface too. He was the best individual face when Shield turned face.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:58 am

Doesn't even have the belt smh
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:59 am

My man Jericho still putting mediocre talent over, what a great man.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:12 am

If he wants to put mediocre talent over, maybe he should start with his musical persona hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:51 pm

I got Cena got 3 German Suplex, F5 and Curb Stomp but still did not get pinned Proud Rollins walked out of the cell.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Jericho pandering to all the hypocrites and parasites on RAW again. No

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:40 pm

A sign in the crowd saying:

"Cena, turn heel, you douche".

Proud

https://2img.net/h/oi59.tinypic.com/2igyasg.jpg

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Reigns is lucky there's females in the crowd, otherwise he wouldn't even be over. hmm

He's going to get booed at a smark city. It's obvious imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Is it just me, or has Sting's return not been capitalized at all...
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:14 am

Is it me or does Lesnar look smaller?

Seems like he's training for a UFC comeback hmm
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:38 am

Also Rollins still isn't good enough to main event. He's just not larger than life. There's nothing unique or special about him. He's just a generic cowardly heel with average mic skills.

I'd push Bray Wyatt over him. He actually has a gimmick and mic skills.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:13 am

Watching rest of the RAW.

Rusev and Y2J confrontation was good. "Little man, big mouth" rofl

Ryback x Rusev feud would be good. Ryback gassed while walking down rofl

BRAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK LESNAAAAAAAAA :bow: Lol biggest heel in WWE getting the biggest cheer.

Fat show wants a feud with Reigns.

The steel cage match was amazing. What a fantastic AA from the top rope by Cena :bow:

Brock Proud Proud inb4 triple threat between Cena, Seth and Brock at RR.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:27 am

M99 wrote:He has done a great job as a heel. Gets heat from the crowd even though he is a smark favorite and was carrying the show as the main heel figure with Lesnar out. When people decide to dislike someone here, they refuse to change opinion and exaggerate negative qualities. Seriously, nowhere else will you hear that Rollins does not deserve the push he's getting. He started of pretty awkwardly but he's improved leaps and bounds. The way he was gloating after taking out Orton/Reigns/Ambrose made the crowd want to lynch him. Not to mention his is great on the ring as well. In fact high flyers tend to struggle as heels since their moves get pops but Rollins added great heel psychology in his in ring work. Like in Survivor Series.

http://gfycat.com/GrandColossalBallpython

Post from a month ago.

Arrogance - Believes he can beat the "best" in Brock Lesnar.

Sneaky - Manages to escape Ambrose and Cena time and again, then sneak attacks with his henchmen.

Leader - Has Orton and Kane working as henchmen, even has the Authority not coming down on him as hard as they should for his erratic actions.

Devastating Finisher - Curb Stomp has been established as a brutal finisher, bridging the gap between wannabe high flyer and top dangerous competitor.

Ability - Can go toe to toe with anyone in WWE, from Lesnar to Cena to Ambrose to Reigns

Comedy - Able to take the piss out of himself (his antics with his slimed jacket was quality) yet the crowd realise he is still a danger when he curb stomps the head off someone.

Manipulation - Manages to send Heyman on his way without any repurcussions from Brock (only if he does it again) - has a 10 time world champ in Orton keeping his back and helping him.

He's got Flair/HBK tendencies - good looking guy, tons of technical moves, right blend of heel comedy/heel threat. Loving the guys work and could be the main heel for years to come.

And he can succeed as a babyface too. He was the best individual face when Shield turned face.

Smarks are the worst type of fans. Who they like or hate gives no indication of how a wrestler is. Rollins get heat for doing something which ANY wrestler would. If Big E smashes Ambrose's head down brick walls, he would get heat as well. Seth has done well, I didn't say he didn't do well. I said he is a mid carder at best. He doesn't belong at the main event. He looked out of his depth standing with Heyman, washed up Y2J and Cena. If THIS seth has improved leaps and bounds then I'd love to see how shit he was before. I didn't watch RAW since SummerSlam. I only read what was on the internet. He is getting pushed because it makes sense. When the whole MITB thing is done with. He will be feuding with Seamus.

It's not that he doesn't try. He tries hard every feud, every match. He puts entertaining matches, like Rey Mysterio used to or Kofi Kingston. But what he actually says during promos. It doesn't work with him. He has no charisma. His best attribute is playing as a cowardly heel which does suit him. He wasn't the best individual face at Shield lmao. People either gave no shit about him or they gave a shit about him because of being hipsters. Reigns and Ambrose were always the main faces of Shield. Just like both are above Rollins in their feuds.

And I don't know what kind of people you have met. But I have changed my opinion on A LOT of wrestlers. I liked bryan, but then I disliked him when he started main eventing. Now I like him again because he is clearly one of the stars who is needed.

Seriously. Tell me what's so good about Rollins. Or what makes him good enough to be 'the best heel since CM Punk' over Lesnar, Bray, Rusev, Orton or HHH? I am curious to hear the reasons. I will happily change my mind if he proves me wrong in the upcoming months.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:12 am

RG getting mad because Rollins walked out the cage in a clean match with no interference while Cena laid there powerless to stop him.

Rollins :bow: ignore the haters brah, people can't respect those who beat Cena clean smh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:18 am

ffs Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:24 am

What's so good about Rollins I already posted  a quote on him being a great heel package. It's not just his booking that has made him gain heat but his mannerisms and words as well not to mention he is one of the best in ring wrestlers on the roster. And he is the best heel since CM Punk 2012. Lesnar gets cheered unless he's feuding with Undertaker. Bray Wyatt gets cheered A LOT except when he was fighting Bryan. Rusev pls, gets heat from making anti America comments in America, that's it. Vladimir Kozlov did that too. Orton used to hardly get any reaction after his heel turn in 2013, would get booed when he used to beat up Bryan because everyone wanted Bryan champion. He started getting massive reactions again after he turned face last month. The Viper 2009 Orton is far ahead of Rollins though. I don't count HHH as an active wrestler, he and Steph are heel authority figures like Vince and Eric Bischoff was. Rollins actually gets heat from the crowd. He is meh on the mic but seriously mic skills are not the be all end all of being a good WWE superstar. Bret Hart had pretty average mic skills and succeeded greatly as both a heel and a face. Same with Hollywood Hogan, nothing special on the mic but by far biggest heel in WCW as leader of nWo just like Rollins has been a great heel as Authority's golden boy. In Lesnar's absence, he has almost felt as the champion as Authority's protected golden boy with henchmen at his side and the money in the ban contract. He deserves praise for carrying the product as the main heel figure and he has been getting a lot of that praise deservedly.

There were three phases of The Shield. When they were all badass heels. Ambrose was the MVP at that time. He was a boss on the mic and was kinda the de facto leader. He got the US title and a one on one match with Undertaker for that. Then when Roman Reigns was getting booked super strong, he got super over and was the tweener leaning on face while Rollins and Ambrose were heels. When they all turned face and Rollin spilled out his daredevils stunts he did get super over. Reigns was awful on the mic so it was Rollins who became the main promo man for Shield and his performance against Wyatt Family and Evolution blew the roof of the place. In ring work got Bryan, ECW CM Punk, Benoit, Jeff Hardy and a hell lot of others over in the past and that happened with Rollins too. He is meh on the mic but that negative quality is being exaggerated to the point of him being an overrated midcarder. I really doubt he will be feuding with Sheamus as Vince himself has called Shield and Bray Wyatt the future of WWE. And he was not shit before. He was good, now he is very good. He does need to improve his mic skills just like Reigns but so far he has done a great job without any world class promos.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:27 am

I personally rated Rollins the highest of the 3 shield members when I was watching, thought all 3 were legit main eventers one day though.

I will say though, i underestimated Ambrose he's a lot better than I thought.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:29 am

If Cena being a main eventer means anything it is that only popularity matters. Because Cena has no charisma, boring skill/move set, and he doesn't even have a great look.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:30 am

Cena has no charisma?

wat

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:33 am

I am a Rollins fan, even if wwe are scared to make main event heels (Apart from Brock) look strong at PPVs

They couldn't even give Rollins a mini-win within the match, they had to make Cena beat him on 19 seperate occasions without the reff rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next