Casciavit
halamadrid2
Bankz
harhar11
BarcaLearning
79 posters

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread

Post by Valkyrja Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:03 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:Gosh people are so butthurt about Ronaldo having a chance to win it.

We bring up the World Cup and how Ronaldo flopped. Anyone remember Argentina's thrashing by Germany in 2010? Or that bs goal against Mexico?

Messi was a joke that WC and still won it.

and he didn't win CL that year

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread

Post by Harmonica Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Messi was top dribbler in WC10 was involved in 7 goals and got Argentina #5 creating chances himself from left and right. That's like millionbillion miles from Cronaldo's burdening Portugal to #18 after his FIFA #4 team created millionbillion chances to him.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Be/\\/ceCALI wrote:
Pippo wrote:You might want to get the injury's name right before you tell someone else to take a sports medicine class. :coffee:  

I always laugh at how big of a mouth he has when he posts; calling people idiots all the time, and now this gem, telling Donuts to "take a sports medicine class".. like Donuts needs to do that before he is qualified to voice his opinion or something.. hilarious. Maybe it wouldn't be so funny if he was actually a good poster.

This dude's head is always so far up Cristiano's ass that I'm surprised he's even able to use a keyboard to type.. but I guess once in a while he does need to come out to breathe some fresh air.

That being said, nothing new to add that hasn't already been talked about really. Ronaldo's WC was shit. No debating that - we don't need an explanation constantly on WHY it was shit, or WHY he didn't perform, or downplaying his teammates' abilities with ridiculous exaggerations (because Bruno Alves, Pepe, Coentrao, Moutinho, Nani, Meireles etc are all pub level players that mighty Cristiano had to carry all on his own, right?..Laughing please..) CR had a shit WC by his standards and the standards we hold for a player with his abilities and status. That's a fact. CR himself would probably acknowledge that.

Also, Laughing at calling Iran "complete and utter shite" and "by far the worst team in the WC".. Cameroon was BY FAR the worst team in the WC, anyone with eyes should've seen that. Iran are a tough team to break down and were defending well. That's when a big player on the big stage changed the game with a big moment, as a superstar should and is expected to.

FennecFox7 wrote:Higuain, palacio, and aguero are TOP players, if you can't see that, don't talk to me.

Yep- top players, all of whom had a terrible WC (just like CR) and were pretty much useless throughout the whole tournament. "Don't talk to me" Laughing classic.. how cute. Don't flatter yourself, bro. I don't think many people WANT to talk to you, it's just that every time CR is mentioned in a discussion somewhere, somehow you're first to heed the call and defend him by attacking other posters who don't agree with you. it's ok, child, one day you'll wisen up and learn to be civil Wink

You think by using big words you're something else? You just insulted me in the same paragraph you insisted i insult people. So have fun being a hypocrite I guess?

I honestly don't care what you have to say. So save the thinly veiled attacks for someone else. I'll speak my mind when I want, where I want. Sure I'm a big fan of ronaldo. But you forget to mention I'm an even bigger fan of benzema and every algerian player out there.

And i saw iran in the qualifiers, their players are crap, they literally have their whole team playing in asia. Absolute scrubs. Putting defenders behind the ball does not make you a good defensive unit as a team.

"thigh strain as well as tendonitis in his left knee"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2648203/Cristiano-Ronaldo-nursing-two-injuries-ahead-World-Cup-Portugal-star-remains-doubt.html#ixzz3Mq1Ov8d3

Tendonitis in his left knee has to be the patellar tendon. CR hasn't had a major knee ligament injury, and if he has, it wasn't while he was at madrid. It's extremely rare to see any other ligament inflamed. the patellar tendon goes through the most stress when planting and stopping.

Tendonitis in the thigh has always been the hamstring. The thigh encompasses every upper leg muscle. the definition is inflammation caused by a recurring tear. Thats what ronaldo had. Check this out
http://www.sport.net/cristiano-ronaldo-admits-he-can-improve-physically-after-poor-real-madrid-pre-season-really-ronny_255367

"Bruno Alves, Pepe, Coentrao, Moutinho, Nani, Meireles"

Pepe and coentrao are known for their defensive ability Laughing and they play defense.

Nani is inconsistant and more often then not flops.
Meireles is past it
Moutinho was in horrible form with monaco as the season ended. Yeah, i know he assisted ronaldo for the goals against sweden. and these names have absolutely NOTHING on argentinas team.

And yesterday harmonica deserved to be called an idiot. anything that could potentially take away from his precious boy messi is attacked, even barcelonas team Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wor Ayoze Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:01 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Pippo wrote:You might want to get the injury's name right before you tell someone else to take a sports medicine class. :coffee:  

I always laugh at how big of a mouth he has when he posts; calling people idiots all the time, and now this gem, telling Donuts to "take a sports medicine class".. like Donuts needs to do that before he is qualified to voice his opinion or something.. hilarious. Maybe it wouldn't be so funny if he was actually a good poster.

This dude's head is always so far up Cristiano's ass that I'm surprised he's even able to use a keyboard to type.. but I guess once in a while he does need to come out to breathe some fresh air.

That being said, nothing new to add that hasn't already been talked about really. Ronaldo's WC was shit. No debating that - we don't need an explanation constantly on WHY it was shit, or WHY he didn't perform, or downplaying his teammates' abilities with ridiculous exaggerations (because Bruno Alves, Pepe, Coentrao, Moutinho, Nani, Meireles etc are all pub level players that mighty Cristiano had to carry all on his own, right?..Laughing please..) CR had a shit WC by his standards and the standards we hold for a player with his abilities and status. That's a fact. CR himself would probably acknowledge that.

Also, Laughing at calling Iran "complete and utter shite" and "by far the worst team in the WC".. Cameroon was BY FAR the worst team in the WC, anyone with eyes should've seen that. Iran are a tough team to break down and were defending well. That's when a big player on the big stage changed the game with a big moment, as a superstar should and is expected to.

FennecFox7 wrote:Higuain, palacio, and aguero are TOP players, if you can't see that, don't talk to me.

Yep- top players, all of whom had a terrible WC (just like CR) and were pretty much useless throughout the whole tournament. "Don't talk to me" Laughing classic.. how cute. Don't flatter yourself, bro. I don't think many people WANT to talk to you, it's just that every time CR is mentioned in a discussion somewhere, somehow you're first to heed the call and defend him by attacking other posters who don't agree with you. it's ok, child, one day you'll wisen up and learn to be civil Wink

You think by using big words you're something else? You just insulted me in the same paragraph you insisted i insult people. So have fun being a hypocrite I guess?

I honestly don't care what you have to say. So save the thinly veiled attacks for someone else. I'll speak my mind when I want, where I want. Sure I'm a big fan of ronaldo. But you forget to mention I'm an even bigger fan of benzema and every algerian player out there.

And i saw iran in the qualifiers, their players are crap, they literally have their whole team playing in asia. Absolute scrubs. Putting defenders behind the ball does not make you a good defensive unit as a team.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2648203/Cristiano-Ronaldo-nursing-two-injuries-ahead-World-Cup-Portugal-star-remains-doubt.html#ixzz3Mq1Ov8d3

Tendonitis in his left knee has to be the patellar tendon. CR hasn't had a major knee ligament injury, and if he has, it wasn't while he was at madrid. It's extremely rare to see any other ligament inflamed. the patellar tendon goes through the most stress when planting and stopping.

Tendonitis in the thigh has always been the hamstring. The thigh encompasses every upper leg muscle. the definition is inflammation caused by a recurring tear. Thats what ronaldo had. Check this out
http://www.sport.net/cristiano-ronaldo-admits-he-can-improve-physically-after-poor-real-madrid-pre-season-really-ronny_255367

Pepe and coentrao are known for their defensive ability Laughing and they play defense.

Meireles is past it
Moutinho was in horrible form with monaco as the season ended. Yeah, i know he assisted ronaldo for the goals against sweden. and these names have absolutely NOTHING on argentinas team.

Maybe nothing on Argentina's team but that's not what we are arguing about here. Portugal had a team better than USA and Ghana and should have gone through and would have without Ronaldo missing easy chances

Wor Ayoze
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:15 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Be/\\/ceCALI wrote:

Meireles is past it

And yesterday harmonica deserved to be called an idiot. anything that could potentially take away from his precious boy messi is attacked, even barcelonas team Laughing

midfield contingent consist of Bruno Alves, João Moutinho, Meireles, Varela, Nani

VS

midfield contingent consist of Besler, Bedoya, Jones, Dempsey

which one better on paper? which one you prefer?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:22 pm

On paper it doesn't matter. Because the usa midfield that day CLEARLY outplayed the portugese midfield.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:28 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:On paper it doesn't matter. Because the usa midfield that day CLEARLY outplayed the portugese midfield.

(Besler, Bedoya, Jones, Dempsey) > (Bruno Alves, João Moutinho, Meireles, Varela, Nani)
(in term of quality)

is this what you trying say?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:32 pm

guest_07 wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:On paper it doesn't matter. Because the usa midfield that day CLEARLY outplayed the portugese midfield.

(Besler, Bedoya, Jones, Dempsey) > (Bruno Alves, João Moutinho, Meireles, Varela, Nani)

You know very well that I am saying that the usa midfield on THAT day out played the disjointed and out of form portugese midfield
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:35 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
guest_07 wrote:

You know very well that I am saying that the usa midfield on THAT day out played the disjointed and out of form portugese midfield

the excuse of playing with "mediocre players" can be accept for cronaldo?

usa & ghana didn't played with mediocre players in last wc?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm

guest_07 wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
guest_07 wrote:

the excuse of playing with "mediocre players" can be accept for cronaldo?

usa & ghana didn't played with mediocre players in last wc?

Usa and portugal were on a similar level in the WC. Ghana was better then both of them.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:43 pm

don't you guys get tired?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:don't you guys get tired?

thanks for reminding

now i feel tired

time for red bull

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Arguing with a fanboy is pointless.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Pedram wrote:Arguing with a fanboy is pointless.

how about arguing with fangirl or fangreat great great grand father?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:37 pm

I love how the thread suddenly becomes active again when Xavi criticizes Ronaldo Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:49 am

L'Equipe selects Neuer as world footballer of the year. Ronaldo #2, Messi #3. Notables: Robben #4, Lahm #5.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:17 am

One thing is pretty much certain now. Messi would not win the award. Its between neuer and cr7..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:52 pm

I think its been certain for awhile Ronaldo will win, forget Neuer or Messi Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:47 am

Does anyone remember jiopsi saying a few months ago that Messi scored a winning penalty in CA 2011 ? Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:33 am

The full list

2014 in official games

Messi 51 (+7pen) goals, 25 assists = directly part of 76 goals (Top 3)
Cronaldo 48 (+13pen) goals, 23 assists = directly part of 71 goals (Top 3)

Benzema 33 (+1pen) goals, 24 assists = directly part of 57 goals

Müller 31 (+7pen) goals, 16 assists = directly part of 47 goals
Bale 27 (+0pen) goals, 19 assists = directly part of 46 goals
Neymar 33 (+0pen) goals, 12 assists = directly part of 45 goals
Zlatan 33 (+5pen) goals, 11 assists = directly part of 44 goals
Robben 26 (+3pen) goals, 16 assists = directly part of 42 goals
Suarez 20 (+0pen) goals, 21 assists = directly part of 41 goals (not shortlisted)

James 20 (+3pen) goals, 19 assists = directly part of 39 goals
Götze 25 (+0pen) goals, 13 assists = directly part of 38 goals
Di Maria 10 (+0pen) goals, 28 assists = directly part of 38 goals
Hazard 18 (+7pen) goals, 14 assists = directly part of 33 goals
Costa 28 (+2pen) goals, 4 assists = directly part of 32 goals
Toure 21 (+7pen) goals, 9 assists = directly part of 30 goals

Pobga 11 (+0pen) goals, 13 assists = directly part of 24 goals
Kroos 8 (+0pen) goals, 14 assists = directly part of 22 goals

Iniesta 5 (+0pen) goals, 13 assists = directly part of 18 goals
Schweinsteiger 7 (+0pen) goals, 7 assists = directly part of 14 goals

Defenders

Lahm
Mascherano
Ramos

Goalies

Neuer (Top 3)

Source: transfermarkt.co.uk

Note: as the penalty rules obviously are completely different for Real Madrid and their players, than the rest of the world, penalties are not counted towards the comparison.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:30 am

Harmonica wrote:Note: as the penalty rules obviously are completely different for Real Madrid and their players, than the rest of the world, penalties are not counted towards the comparison.

How is it that someone with their head shoved so far up their ass can see a computer screen and type?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:11 pm

fatman123 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Note: as the penalty rules obviously are completely different for Real Madrid and their players, than the rest of the world, penalties are not counted towards the comparison.

How is it that someone with their head shoved so far up their ass can see a computer screen and type?
Personal insults are not viable arguments. Sorry.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Whats more important is that cr7 will win it again. Even if you're getting paid, you're doing a bad job at it. So, Just stop it at this point. U're already too clueless at it were..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Bankz wrote:Whats more important is that cr7 will win it again. Even if you're getting paid, you're doing a bad job at it. So, Just stop it at this point. U're already too clueless at it were..

The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread - Page 35 Cr1
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:39 pm

Bankz wrote:Whats more important is that cr7 will win it again. Even if you're getting paid, you're doing a bad job at it. So, Just stop it at this point. U're already too clueless at it were..
Personal insults are not viable arguments. Can't read or understand?

Everyone knows Penaldo is going to steal anoher Ballon d'Or, but this place is for arguing who deserves Ballon d'Or, not for personal attacks.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Harmonica wrote:
fatman123 wrote:

Personal insults are not viable arguments. Sorry.

Forget it. I'd ask you to prove this supposed penalty conspiracy, but I don't want to flood everyone's browsers with a bunch of meaningless gifs
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next