+4
Lupi
Vibe
dostoevsky
Robespierre
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Walter Mazzarri sack watch thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Walter Mazzarri sack watch thread

Post by flameas Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:46 pm

I though Thonir had ambition, but Mancinis appointment shows that he does not have any...

flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Walter Mazzarri sack watch thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Walter Mazzarri sack watch thread

Post by Lupi Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:22 am

http://user-cdn.spring.me/photos/20141114/546674bbd46c1539709311_large.jpg
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:31 am

IYes I saw this on Sky .
But if  we will play with rombo as in his old Inter, i don't think Kovacic will play as " regista " .
He is not a regista, but a mezz ala with great progression, he would be  wasted.
And besides, I think he will play with a destroyer in that role in front to defence so as to cover better the defence , as he did in past  . so Medel (or M'Vila, if I remind well he was close to City )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:29 am

you dont have neither the fullbacks or width required for that, therefor you must build from deep and by putting medel as destroyer you might get hammered
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:21 am

Basically our fullbacks can't defend , they were for 3-5-2. Dodo' was a signing made in Mazzarri, Roma sold him because he can't play 4 Laughing
Jonathan same thing. ffs Laughing

@Vibe
I saw Kovacic also today in Italy-Croazia.e He doesn't give his best as trequartista. He needs to have pitch for his progression and dribbling , it was much visible also to Inter.
Hernanes is more trequartista than him . I'm confident about Mancini anyway , even Mazzarri understiood it although it was late.

Mancini is training the team for 4-3-1-2 in these days (you can open thread on him now hmm )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 am

weird thing is you might need ricky now for 4-2-3-1
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:02 am

You can say whatever you want,but I just tested Kovacic in a 4-3-1-2 as a TQ on FM and it worked,7 goals and 11 assists over 30 games :coffee:

Thread coming up...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2