Conte sack watch

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conte sack watch

Post by Lucifer on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:57 pm

He would dominate the league, was what force fed to us by the "most delusional fanbase" but after 5 matches all he has to show is couple of last minute wins, a draw with some scrubs and defeat at home. Chelsea are looking as shit as last season.

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Re: Conte sack watch

Post by CBarca on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Thoughts, Juve_gigi?
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Pub manager ffs. Imagine starting Kante & Matic or waiting till 8 minutes from time to make subs 2 nil down at home.

Get in here Juve_Gigi and mansplain your way out of this one.

Allegri >>>>
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:00 pm

They looked much better when Ratregas came imo.
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:01 pm

completely unimpressed thus far, stole a few wins via Costa being on the pitch when he should have been off, looked mediocre every game pretty much
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Needs time, judge me later etc (utter fraud)

Wtf is this Chelsea squad btw? rofl
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Most meaningful pass from Chelsea came from that release of Curtois rofl
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:10 pm

I haven't seen him implement anything new, really, perhaps from benching Fabregas, but it's up for debate should Fabregas be benched.

Although to be fair to Conte, I don't think the Chelsea squad is a very flexible one. How would you change it around?
Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:13 pm

@Art Morte wrote:I haven't seen him implement anything new, really, perhaps from benching Fabregas, but it's up for debate should Fabregas be benched.

Although to be fair to Conte, I don't think the Chelsea squad is a very flexible one. How would you change it around?

Sell everyone hmm

Honestly when I just looked up the squad after the game I couldn't believe it rofl
WTF is this? How can you end up with such a completely useless squad after spending so much money? They don't even have 5 legit players rofl
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Chelsea have definitely been unimpressive. The 10 points they have gotten flatter to deceive.

They barely beat West Ham in the last minutes. They barely beat Watford in the last minutes. They barely drew Swansea in the last minutes. Overall looked meh as hell throughout all the those games.

And were shit today.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:20 pm

@zigra wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:I haven't seen him implement anything new, really, perhaps from benching Fabregas, but it's up for debate should Fabregas be benched.

Sell everyone hmm

Honestly when I just looked up the squad after the game I couldn't believe it rofl
WTF is this? How can you end up with such a completely useless squad after spending so much money? They don't even have 5 legit players rofl

Hazard and Willian are legit and Costa will get you goals if he's set up for them. Kante was a total beast just last season, but admittedly Chelsea's midfield set-up isn't getting the best out of him. Their back-four is still overall one of the best in the league. Pretty much every player is there from the title-winning squad from two seasons ago. It's not like Conte hasn't got the building blocks. Maybe he should be braver with them than playing basically exactly the same way Chelsea played last season.
Art Morte
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:25 pm

first of all he needs to grow pair and play some pro active football, pussy attitude gets punished in GOAT league unlike Mehrie A where majority teams play with six DMs.
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:28 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
@zigra wrote:

Sell everyone hmm

Hazard and Willian are legit and Costa will get you goals if he's set up for them. Kante was a total beast just last season, but admittedly Chelsea's midfield set-up isn't getting the best out of him. Their back-four is still overall one of the best in the league. Pretty much every player is there from the title-winning squad from two seasons ago. It's not like Conte hasn't got the building blocks. Maybe he should be braver with them than playing basically exactly the same way Chelsea played last season.

I (surprise!) don't watch every Chelsea game but I'd say Hazard and Costa are good obviously. Courtois looked good to me more often than not but I think he makes many mistakes when I don't watch. Dunno. Not sure how good Kante will work at Chelsea.. looking good for Leicester is something else entirely and the back four is overrated. Willian is ok I suppose but nothing special either which is exactly the point - they are just so so very average.
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:33 am

Wasn't Chelsea mid-table at the end of last year? Mourinho and Guardiola are coaching clubs that made it to Europe last year. Conte has a much higher mountain to climb.
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:43 am

Kante - Matic isn't working out from what I've seen, mostly because Matic is absolute shite, thought he had a bad season last year but I think he actually just had 1 good season lol. He's trash. Not even Fellaini lvl. Too imbalanced. Need a more dynamic partner for Kante.
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:49 am

It was thanks to Matic that they got a goal today lol
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:07 am

I agree the chelsea squad is nothing to write home about, but to be fair the players he brought in during the summer are mostly good (don't know enough about Batsuahi)

Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:59 am

They look like same old Chelsea, no idea what they were doing during the transfer window, apart from spending a shit ton of cash on Belgium's 11th choice striker and Costa back up.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:07 am

Give him some time...? This was a team that finished 11th last season, not 2nd, *bleep* 11th ffs.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:10 am

You guys forget the owner is Roman, he has till December.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:43 am

His approach to the game was pathetic, we were way too wary and passive and it culminated with Henderson's goal. I can't even figure out what his intention was :facepalm: . And in the second half although we scored things didn't really improve, we got lucky to not concede 1-2 more, but he still waited the 85 min to make a sub despite many players underperforming.

I'd say he takes most of the blame for this game, but he's been here for 2 months and it's normal to have jitters in the start season, especially against Liverpool who is a really tough opponent to play against. No sack pls.
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:50 am

Shocked :facepalm: :coffee: :whistle:
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:53 am

My point exactly.
Lucifer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:56 am

I got nothing really. Seems like the Mule league is destroying everybody. The "Special One" is no longer special, Pogboom is Pogbust. Conte is lost without his ItalIan buddies bailing him out.

No words really. Allegri > Conte all day long.

He is lost without Bonucci and the 3-5-2. No wonder he wanted Bonucci so badly in the summer.

I think Chelsea will still finish top 3. I mean If you take away ManCity who is a lock for the other two spots? It will be a dogfight till the very end.

One thing about Conte though, he never gives up. NEVER...

First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:00 am

@juve_gigi wrote:Seems like the Mule league is destroying everybody.
Not Pep though, who is actually legit, unlike some Serie Zzz poser hmm

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top