The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Also didnt have an up to speed Beal.

LOL at Blatt needs to be fired 12 games in.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:47 am

Damn son, Marc Gasol killed the Clippers. Best Center in the league :bow: He's the main guy now and that Memphis team is his as opposed to how it was in the past few years with everyone (Z-Bo, Gasol, Conley, Gay, even Mayo/TonyAllen) sharing the burden.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:36 pm

the Heat would easily be in the finals again this year if LeBron has stayed. East is weak man.

West is beating the East 45-19 this season Neutral
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:18 am

The Franchise wrote:Also didnt have an up to speed Beal.

LOL at Blatt needs to be fired 12 games in.

Just talking shit bruh Laughing

They'll still make the ECF :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:43 am

Don't call me James wrote:the Heat would easily be in the finals again this year if LeBron has stayed. East is weak man.

Raptors 4-0 vs west beating Phoenix tonight

haters gonna hate doe :coffee:

12-2
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:58 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 BarrenFormalGalah

James Harden transition defense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:04 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:the Heat would easily be in the finals again this year if LeBron has stayed. East is weak man.

12-2

I am still upset we lost to Bulls and the heats, should have won both games. Wink

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:22 pm

No you shouldn't lol. Bulls dominated, that scoreline was a lot closer than the game actually was. I didn't watch the other game but it probably was the same. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:32 pm

I wish my team was so good that I would want them to win. This cheer for a loss thing is killing me Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Meh it's quite easy tbh :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

12-2

I am still upset we lost to Bulls and the heats, should have won both games. Wink

Raptors were shit at the line vs Bulls if they shot how they normally do we probably would of won, was a off night there and definitely let themselves down in that respect

Mole keeping hatin brah Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:47 pm

B-Mac, are you serious in this Raptors pumping you're doing? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:10 pm

GL is like the NBA blind refs... who never respect the Raptors. Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:18 pm

There's respect...................... then there's remembering that we are in November........

Calma.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:37 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

12-2

Raptors were shit at the line vs Bulls if they shot how they normally do we probably would of won, was a off night there and definitely let themselves down in that respect

Mole keeping hatin brah Laughing

Hating Laughing

They were nearly 20 points clear with about 5 mins left, they were comfortable.

It's more to you being a delusional fan than me being a hater like it usually is when someone calls me a hater for telling the truth.

Getting blown out in the 3rd quarter and Butler shutting down your best player is why you lost, none of these other lame excuses.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:52 pm

izzy wrote:There's respect...................... then there's remembering that we are in November........

Calma.

Not talking about this year at all, it has been like this for long time. Maybe Vince days we used to get some calls from the refs, now even at home we dont get the calls.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:54 pm

How much respect do one need to show for the 11th best or so team exactly? Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Freeza wrote:How much respect do one need to show for the 11th best or so team exactly? Laughing

We would never get the respect because we are a Canadian team, even the worst teams in US get more respect than us.

If you watch the Raptors play you would see many calls dont go our way and its something we have been dealing with for a long time.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:How much respect do one need to show for the 11th best or so team exactly? Laughing

We would never get the respect because we are a Canadian team, even the worst teams in US get more respect than us.

lmao your 11th best team comment says it all....maybe 5-6 teams better but w/e haters gonna hate, not the sexy US teams who get all the coverage so no respect from anyone...it's alright we will keep winning and you all can keep coming up with the excuses
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:10 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

lmao your 11th best team comment says it all....maybe 5-6 teams better but w/e haters gonna hate, not the sexy US teams who get all the coverage so no respect from anyone...it's alright we will keep winning and you all can keep coming up with the excuses

Chicago
Cleveland
Spurs
OKC
Portland
Dallas
Warriors
Memphis
Rockets
Clippers

all those those teams are better than the Rapters imho. Rapters are after those imo with Washington.

You guys seriously. The Raptors have proved what exactly? Indiana was undefeated for freaking long last year, and look how that turned out. Let's see how you do before we start rating you.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:28 pm

B-Mac wrote:lmao your 11th best team comment says it all....maybe 5-6 teams better but w/e haters gonna hate, not the sexy US teams who get all the coverage so no respect from anyone...it's alright we will keep winning and you all can keep coming up with the excuses

Keep winning? Winning what?

We are in November.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
izzy wrote:There's respect...................... then there's remembering that we are in November........

Calma.

Not talking about this year at all, it has been like this for long time. Maybe Vince days we used to get some calls from the refs, now even at home we dont get the calls.

Oh pls cry me a river, plenty of teams have calls go against them.

I have seen you plenty of times over last year and you are no more hard done by than anyone else, if you weren't getting calls how do you get to the line more than most teams?

Pretty sure you are top 5 in FTAs, if you weren't getting calls then that wouldn't happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:37 pm

5 or 6 teams Laughing

I'm sorry you just lost your right to call me a hater.

Get out of the first round then maybe we'll talk.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:43 pm

I don't think Toronto scares any top team tbh. Even the Hornets if they get it together would have a good chance to beat them in a series, they were, what, 3-1 vs them last year.

I like DeRozan, but him and Lowry as 1-2 options isn't enough to even get to the ECF imo.

Anyways they're off to an amazing start, so I'm not trying to sh1t on them but let's also not overreact so early.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Freeza wrote:I wish my team was so good that I would want them to win. This cheer for a loss thing is killing me Laughing

As a Celtics/Jets/Arsenal fan I'm just used to losing.

I root for the Celtics to win every game though, there's only 1 top prospect I really want and that's Okafor and we all know 76ers will end up with him; despite the fact that they have 3 C's, they'll make up a fake injury and continue the Noel/Embiid redshirt year trend.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:01 pm

dmize wrote:
Freeza wrote:I wish my team was so good that I would want them to win. This cheer for a loss thing is killing me Laughing

As a Celtics/Jets/Arsenal fan I'm just used to losing.

I root for the Celtics to win every game though, there's only 1 top prospect I really want and that's Okafor and we all know 76ers will end up with him; despite the fact that they have 3 C's, they'll make up a fake injury and continue the Noel/Embiid redshirt year trend.

Well, we have to be insanely bad to actually get our pick. It'd be fine with me if we didn't make that stupid Nash trade. But now we have to lose to have any pieces to build on.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next