The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Well at the end of the day it's all subjective. We can agree to disagree.

You can't tell me my opinion is wrong and yours is right when really the difference isn't that big at all either way.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Can I also say, I hate the statement "defence is 50% of the game"...because it really isnt. I get what your saying in the context of this discussion but the general term has always bugged me.

You cant defend alone. Like if your terrible on D individually someone else can still save 2 posts being scored...if your great, someone else can mess up for 2 points being scored.

But if you score 2 points, it goes on the scoreboard. Period.

Defence is obviously important, but its a team thing to a large degree, your defence can only be as impactful as the 4 guys your with allows it to be, while as I said, a point is a point whichever way you slice it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Well at the end of the day it's all subjective. We can agree to disagree.

You can't tell me my opinion is wrong and yours is right when really the difference isn't that big at all either way.

Fair enough, just wanted to make clear the difference in what im saying compared to what I think you think im saying. Klay def isnt just a spot up shooter, not at all.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Never said otherwise mate.

It's just my opinion, never said it was fact. In fact the large majority basketball watching world disagrees with it. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:04 am

Anyways, on to the other part of your question Dani.

I'd say best overall Center for me is Marc Gasol. His game unbelievably complete.

Best Overall: Marc Gasol
Best Defensive Center: Noah
Best Offensive Center: Brook Lopez
Highest Potential: Cousins/Drummond
Most Overrated: Howard
Most Underrated Center: Gortat
Best Passing Center: Bogut

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:15 am

^ Agree with most of that. Vucevic is up there with Gortat afa being underrated I think

Center has become a much better position than it was a few years ago.

Drummond has been just okay this season(much to Doms disappointment) but Zach Lowe wrote a good article about it http://grantland.com/the-triangle/andre-drummond-detroit-pistons/
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:20 am

I was going to mention Vucevic, Noah is definitely the best passing big IMO but I have no problem with Bogut either as he's fantastic too.

As for Dwight being overrated I'm not so sure he is now, don't get me wrong he definitely was but I think most accept him for what he is now and he's been brilliant so far this season IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:30 am

So the Wizards are actually very legit.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:35 am

When healthy they were already legit imo, their inexperience told in the playoffs but you knew they were coming.

They are deeper this year, the young guys have matured and Paul Pierce experience will be huge imo.

Still think it's about Cleveland and Chicago when it's all said and done but you can't ignore them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:37 am

This is what I was talking about when I said John Wall needs to arrive. Goddam he's good :bow: one of my favorite players coming out of college and this is the level I envisioned him reaching.

People that have ever mention that Kyrie ever had anything on Wall rofl  I laughed at them then and I do even more so now. Wall shits on Kyrie on every goddam level :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Don't call me James wrote:This is what I was talking about when I said John Wall needs to arrive. Goddam he's good :bow: one of my favorite players coming out of college and this is the level I envisioned him reaching.

People that have ever mention that Kyrie ever had anything on Wall rofl  I laughed at them then and I do even more so now. Wall shits on Kyrie on every goddam level :bow:

He needs to bring back the 'John Wall dance' Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Don't call me James wrote:This is what I was talking about when I said John Wall needs to arrive. Goddam he's good :bow: one of my favorite players coming out of college and this is the level I envisioned him reaching.

Wall :bow:

He is one guy you can overhype and I will have no problems with Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Anyways, on to the other part of your question Dani.

I'd say best overall Center for me is Marc Gasol. His game unbelievably complete.

Best Overall: Marc Gasol
Best Defensive Center: Noah
Best Offensive Center: Brook Lopez
Highest Potential: Cousins/Drummond
Most Overrated: Howard
Most Underrated Center: Gortat
Best Passing Center: Bogut

I like this list, agree with most of it.

I think Gasol, Noah and Bogut are similar levels as passers. Struggle separating them. I also consider Pau a Center and put him on their level also.

I may have to say though, as good as Marc Gasol is overall...I think Cousins is a bit better. He asserts his will more on offence, he cant be stopped and he plays with the aggression to score the ball. Gasol is happy to 14 points and call it a day.

And on offence, Ill take him over Brook Lopez now...more range on the jumper and better at facing up.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:08 pm

I would agree with that in previous years Dani, but Gasol (Marc) has been noticeably more aggressive this year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:14 pm

TBF I only seen Grizz once this year.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:18 pm

I now see he is shooting the ball 2 more times a game, aswell as getting to the line 2 extra trips. Up to 19 on the year.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Dwight not playing tonight against Mavs.

I'd be surprised if Mavs score less than 120 now Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:05 am

Blatt needs to get fired
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:41 am

Raptors just smacked the shit out of the Cavs. Lebron Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:48 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Blatt needs to get fired

Yeah because he's the reason Lebron is scoring less than 20 two games running and overall looking like crap.

It's time people accept the team isn't that good, Love always was overrated and Kyrie definitely is. None of the team can defend to save their lives and Lebron is playing like shite.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:30 pm

LeBron should be fired as GM for getting Love. Wiggins would've helped a lot on defense hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:07 pm

when will you plebs start to respect the raptors? :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:13 pm

When they get to the Eastern Conference finals.

As of right now they are a top 4 team, no more no less. I expect them to get to the 2nd round and lose because there's teams which are clearly better.

Don't care about regular season. Cavs won't be this shit for ever, Chicago and Washington are just simply better. If that's disrespectful then so be it, honestly though it's just an honest evaluation.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Wizards are a better team, yet the Raptors smacked them, beat the grizzlies best team in west so far, and King James Cavs on the road hmm

only Chicago is better imo
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:41 pm

I get that but I'd trust the Wizards over a 7 game series, their front court would be too much to handle IMO.

Not to mention now this is Debatable but John Wall is the best guard on either team and he's definitely the best playmaker.

Also think Pierce is a factor, what happened earlier in the season didn't surprise me especially without Beal but in the playoffs I'd favour Washington.

Don't get me wrong though they are not sweeping you or anything.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Also didnt have an up to speed Beal.

LOL at Blatt needs to be fired 12 games in.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next