The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:JR Smith to Cleveland rofl

This is like my equivalent of Pardew getting sacked

I can't believe they got rid of them. Move maybe one more player and we can offer two max deals or near Max

So we'll have carmelo
Top 5 pick
$30m+ in cap minimum for next season

We are doing the right thing. I'm loving this tank. This has the potential to be a quick and painless rebuild

VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:16 pm

How much do Shumpert and Smith help the Cavs?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Don't call me James wrote:How much do Shumpert and Smith help the Cavs?

I think it helps them a decent amount.. Smith is better than Waiters and Shumpert is a good perimeter defender

Still need a big but I assume they're working on that..

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:40 pm

JR Smith is absolutely awful lol and Shumpert has been overrated as a defender tbh.

He's nothing special tbh, better than what the Cavs has but you'd have to try really hard to do worse.

Anyway if people think defence is the only issue, you can't have seen Cavs play this year very much.

Their offence has been average, there is absolutely zero flow in that team and it's all iso, no movement garbage.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Shumpert had a good run as a defender early on but got away from that, I think now he won't have to be much of a scorer he can focus on that and be great at it..

Smith has been shit this year but I still think he's a good player.. He has a realistic chance to win championships here, he's never had that before.. Might change his attitude, at least I hope so

Meh about the offense, it will come.. I think they're top 10 in efficiency anyways.. I think 6th or so a few weeks ago?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:21 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:
This is like my equivalent of Pardew getting sacked

I can't believe they got rid of them. Move maybe one more player and we can offer two max deals or near Max

So we'll have carmelo
Top 5 pick
$30m+ in cap minimum for next season

We are doing the right thing. I'm loving this tank. This has the potential to be a quick and painless rebuild

Nothing about this rebuild will be quick and painless...Knicks management has been a joke for quite a while. I see the Knicks as a 3-5 year project. I hope the fans remain patient and understand the situation at hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Shumperts not the same since the knee injury, a very average defender at this point.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:56 am

dmize wrote:Shumperts not the same since the knee injury, a very average defender at this point.

Smith isnt the same either after his knee injury.

Dont think it helps the Cavs that much. Smith and Waiters is a sidewide move...whatever defence Shump has, you lose out on offence because you bench Miller/Harris who are good shooters.

Moves seems a bit desperate, though not without justification.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:24 am

Pistons-Spurs was a great game. Spurs turned it over up 1 under 10 seconds left and Jennings hits a game winner.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:46 pm

If they continue like this I hope they make the playoffs, better them than boring Brooklyn.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Well i've had a good couple of days with NBA, any good value bets for this round hmm The line for 2morrow's game are fairly big, kinda nervous Sad

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 IbVoe1Z
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:46 pm

GSW is a sure bet. PHX as well against the horrid Timberwolves.

Can't go wrong with Bulls against Jazz.

I recommend you not doing this, but If you want to risk it Lakers at +10.5 sounds enticing. Very unpredictable since the Lakers without Kobe can surprise the very inconsistent Cilpps. But risk is way too high.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:02 pm

Don't call me James wrote:GSW is a sure bet. PHX as well against the horrid Timberwolves.

Can't go wrong with Bulls against Jazz.

I recommend you not doing this, but If you want to risk it Lakers at +10.5 sounds enticing. Very unpredictable since the Lakers without Kobe can surprise the very inconsistent Cilpps. But risk is way too high.

At -10.5 ?? Bulls have been great recently but I'm not so sure, especially as they tend to play the level of the competition.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a close game but Bulls win anyway.

Only ones I personally feel comfortable taking are Bucks, Pelicans, Nuggets and Suns.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Yeah at -10.5 it's a good bet. Jazz are horrid. I can easily see Bulls winning by 11 specially at home.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:32 pm

dmize wrote:
But if I had to pick, I'd take the Cavs -4 at Philly. And if I really wanted to risk it
1. Charlotte +5.5
2. Memphis -13.5 seems high but it is the Knicks
3. GS -2.5

Cavs :facepalm: 76ers hadn't won a home game all year. Got the last 3 though. hmm

Unsure on tonight. I'll say Lakers +10.5, Warriors -11 and Pistons +9(b2b so I don't feel that great about it but that's still high imo)
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Cavs just got Mozgov for 2 firsts.

I'm assuming one of them was the OKC pick they just got. Probably the best part of that trade.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Cavs get Mozgov for two firsts rofl

Two Laughing

I don't think it changes much either, Bulls are still going to get what they want inside.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Lakers will win with at least 10 points today. Nick Young going for 30
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Cavs get Mozgov for two firsts rofl

Two Laughing

I don't think it changes much either, Bulls are still going to get what they want inside.

Lol yeah, Denver made out.

It won't happen but it would be absolutely hilarious to me if LeBron left the Cavs along with Love, after completely gutting their team of top 4 picks Wiggins, Bennett, Waiters and future 1st rounders as well. Next year, Kyrie and JR as their 1-2 taking turns chucking Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Mozgov rofl

I bet LeBron is really regretting his decision to come to Cleveland.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Mozgov rofl

I bet LeBron is really regretting his decision to come to Cleveland.

Why would he? It's obviously him having full control of deals.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:59 pm

dmize wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Cavs get Mozgov for two firsts rofl

Two Laughing

Lol yeah, Denver made out.

It won't happen but it would be absolutely hilarious to me if LeBron left the Cavs along with Love, after completely gutting their team of top 4 picks Wiggins, Bennett, Waiters and future 1st rounders as well. Next year, Kyrie and JR as their 1-2 taking turns chucking Laughing

That would be great Laughing mainly because the hate for Lebron would probably be worse than when the big 3 came together.

I do doubt it though, he's not that much of a *bleep*.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:00 pm

no way LeBron wouldn't get assassinated if he left imho...
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
I do doubt it though, he's not that much of a *bleep*.

Yeah don't think he has the balls to leave a 2nd time
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:26 pm

Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 am

Mozgov is a decent player, a big body and fair enough rim protector and rebounder and at least they wont have to play Love and Thompson 40 minutes a night each...but meh. Takes up the space on the paint on offence, slow and basically only good for 20 minutes a night.

2 first seems pretty steep indeed. They have a similar player (a bit inferior no doubt) in Bredan Haywood they never use.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next