RealGunner
Collblanc
B-Mac
Hapless_Hans
Gil
51 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Messi to Chelsea: All speculation in here - Page 8 Empty Re: Messi to Chelsea: All speculation in here

Post by Abramovich Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:49 pm

It's only Madrid fans who support other teams like mercenaries Proud.

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Messi to Chelsea: All speculation in here - Page 8 Empty Re: Messi to Chelsea: All speculation in here

Post by futbol Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:01 pm

Messi: "They paint me as if I run the club but I'm just another player, I don't demand anything in order to stay because I have no intention of leaving"

Messi: "I don't plan to leave, everything that has been said is false. About relation with coach, about Chelsea, about City..." #fcblive

Messi: "I don't want to go to any other place, It was said my father talked with Chelsea but that was a lie"

Thread = #REKT

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:21 pm

IDK, maybe he just didn't want to ruin his teammates and fans's great evening by confirming his move to Chelsea. I mantain my opti... Sad  Messi Sad
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Lionel Messi has dropped a bombshell on his future at Barcelona, admitting “I don’t know where I’ll be next year”.

The Argentine appeared to end all speculation when he declared that he had no intention of leaving the Catalan giants after last night’s 3-1 victory over Atletico Madrid in La Liga.

However, speaking at a joint-Press conference ahead of this evening’s 2014 FIFA Ballon d’Or gala, the forward hinted at a possible departure from Barca at the end of the season.

“I don’t know if I’ll end up at Newell’s, neither do I know where I'll be next year,” he said.

“I’d like to finish my career at Barcelona, ​​but you never know what will happen.”

Messi then heaped praise upon his Ballon d'Or rival Cristiano Ronaldo, adding he would like to play with the Real Madrid attacker one day.

“It’s amazing what Ronaldo has achieved, the Champions League, scoring so ​​many goals, breaking records and being decisive in so many games,” he continued.

“I had a spectacular year, and of course I’d like to play with him, but it’d be difficult.”

link
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:30 pm

He's going to Newells confirmed #donedealio
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:01 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Lionel Messi has dropped a bombshell on his future at Barcelona, admitting “I don’t know where I’ll be next year”.

The Argentine appeared to end all speculation when he declared that he had no intention of leaving the Catalan giants after last night’s 3-1 victory over Atletico Madrid in La Liga.

However, speaking at a joint-Press conference ahead of this evening’s 2014 FIFA Ballon d’Or gala, the forward hinted at a possible departure from Barca at the end of the season.

“I don’t know if I’ll end up at Newell’s, neither do I know where I'll be next year,” he said.

“I’d like to finish my career at Barcelona, ​​but you never know what will happen.”

Messi then heaped praise upon his Ballon d'Or rival Cristiano Ronaldo, adding he would like to play with the Real Madrid attacker one day.

“It’s amazing what Ronaldo has achieved, the Champions League, scoring so ​​many goals, breaking records and being decisive in so many games,” he continued.

“I had a spectacular year, and of course I’d like to play with him, but it’d be difficult.”

link

Off to Madrid. Straight swap with Bale :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:01 am

Hope that CR7 reducing the gap to 1 Ballon d'Or and worldwide challenge him to equalize is a wake-up call for him. Can only return winning one if he joins Chelsea.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:26 am

ONE day after Barcelona go on "crisis averted, we're all a big happy family" mode this guy has to go ahead and say that Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:31 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:ONE day after Barcelona go on "crisis averted, we're all a big happy family" mode this guy has to go ahead and say that Laughing

Right? Laughing Quite the attention seeker nowadays. It's the 3th time already this season. First was before he broke the La Liga scoring record with the same "you never know what the future holds" talk when he forced his teammates to do this.

Messi to Chelsea: All speculation in here - Page 8 Lionel-messi-barcelona_3232538

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:44 am

"He's a great coach. Whether you like him or not as a person, he's a great coach" - Messi justifying his pick of Mourinho for coach of the year.

Done deal :coffee:

Although to be fair he also said he's staying at Barca:

"Often I don’t even come out and deny things or don't speak to the media because they always change some of my words to create controversy. I’m not thinking about leaving. Not at all. All I said was that in football you never know what will happen in future."
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:55 am

lol at people thinking he is leaving Smile

This thread is ridiculous
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 am

Valkyrja wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Lionel Messi has dropped a bombshell on his future at Barcelona, admitting “I don’t know where I’ll be next year”.

link

Off to United. Straight swap with Fellaini :bow:

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8