sportsczy
MMM
salmano9
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Derby D'Italia: Juve VS Inter Empty Derby D'Italia: Juve VS Inter

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Roma won 1-0 vs Udine earlier, so we both are on the same number of points before this match.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Derby D'Italia: Juve VS Inter Empty Re: Derby D'Italia: Juve VS Inter

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:09 pm

1-0 Tevez!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:00 pm

Inter playing like a mid-table team
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Final score:
1-1

Summary: Good first half, bad second half.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:58 pm

We have bunch of clowns as our central defenders
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Very sloppy play by Juve... and is it normal that all the Juve players, young or old, look like they're on their last leg by the 70 min mark???? seems like the team is not in good physical shape.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:04 pm

salmano9 wrote:Inter playing like a mid-table team

Because that's what they are. They got so lucky. I hate Icardi so much, he's a huge dick. Tevez from what I saw wasn't that great today, Morata needed to come on earlier. Vidal and Marchisio played a great game. Pogba even though he might have had a small part to do with us conceding, he still played a great game and I would say he's one of the man of the matches. I wish Osvaldo kicked Icardi's ass, but Guarin stopped him. Bonucci might've been flop of the match, while I didn't see much from Licht attacking wise. Evra is really improving and he almost won us the game, but Inter got lucky. But honestly, Pogba is the best young talent in the world right now in my opinion and I hope we can hold on to him. We should've won the game since we dominated, but we were just unlucky and needed to finish better. I hate Inter Milan. Also, if we do end up signing a good trequartista or winger, I think Pirlo should be the one that gets benched if that signing starts that is. I'm not saying Pirlo is playing bad, it's just that at times he makes mistakes or is just too slow. I haven't seen too much from him today bar some nice passes. I don't really like it when we play a short corner and he decides to keep faking the cross. Anyways, we need to focus on the weekend game against Napoli, I hope we win.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:Very sloppy play by Juve... and is it normal that all the Juve players, young or old, look like they're on their last leg by the 70 min mark???? seems like the team is not in good physical shape.

That's normal, they've just returned from holidays
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:09 pm

yeah but so have Inter... and Inter looked miles fresher. Not the first time either. I've noticed this trend often with Juve lately.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:15 pm

If you think Inter played better, you're wrong.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Every big club changes at least one player every year to kep the success and the hunger going, we are doing Barca's mistake we have to change at least one player.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:21 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Inter playing like a mid-table team

Because that's what they are. They got so lucky. I hate Icardi so much, he's a huge dick. Tevez from what I saw wasn't that great today, Morata needed to come on earlier. Vidal and Marchisio played a great game. Pogba even though he might have had a small part to do with us conceding, he still played a great game and I would say he's one of the man of the matches. I wish Osvaldo kicked Icardi's ass, but Guarin stopped him. Bonucci might've been flop of the match, while I didn't see much from Licht attacking wise. Evra is really improving and he almost won us the game, but Inter got lucky. But honestly, Pogba is the best young talent in the world right now in my opinion and I hope we can hold on to him. We should've won the game since we dominated, but we were just unlucky and needed to finish better. I hate Inter Milan. Also, if we do end up signing a good trequartista or winger, I think Pirlo should be the one that gets benched if that signing starts that is. I'm not saying Pirlo is playing bad, it's just that at times he makes mistakes or is just too slow. I haven't seen too much from him today bar some nice passes. I don't really like it when we play a short corner and he decides to keep faking the cross. Anyways, we need to focus on the weekend game against Napoli, I hope we win.

Yep, its pirlo who is supposed to be benched. Maxi won't bench him, cuz he doesn't want another problem with the media and all that shit to happen again. But really, look at pirlo when under pressure, he can't do anything and will loose the ball. He needs to play less and pereyra needs to step in and marchisio to play in that deep role.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:22 pm

not saying Inter played better... but they sustained their physical intensity longer than Juve. Come the last 20 mins, they were tearing Juve apart on counters.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:35 pm

I think it was because of defensive mistakes, and we pushed up a lot. Devi, what do you mean by that? I think our midfield should stay the same, but we need to but someone who can take his man on, like I said more than once, a trequartista or a winger. Maybe we also need a better striker to support Tevez, but our Midfield needs to stay the same in my opinion.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:44 pm

It's a big disappointment that we didn't win this match...we wer far more superior in first half but fell to the same shit on the second half...we pushed very hard on first half and pressed them to death therefore we were so tired in the last minutes and let them run into our defense with counters.Bonucci was total crap tonight,he was the one to blame on Icardi's goal and he almost cost us another point again in another of Inter's counters.

Again Inter get lucky to get a point by playing badly but as always they saw our mistakes and waited for the right moment to strike,beside that they didn't deserved this at all.

I don't get why Vidal got subbed instead of Marchisio...he was performing really well while Marchisio was rarely seen in attack...and pls Pereyra was really poor and a failure tonight.
Gj to Pogba who performed really well and thank you to Buffon for saving us from defeat once again.

Bon Bon Mad u inconsistent piece of shit,no matter how good he can performs at times, he's still a very unreliable defender
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:53 pm

hopefully after a disappointment like this, Marotta and Agnelli will realize they need to stop being cheap and get a good/quality winger/AM to bolster this team, not veterans who won't add anything....

but we all know the latter will happen so....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:10 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I think it was because of defensive mistakes, and we pushed up a lot. Devi, what do you mean by that? I think our midfield should stay the same, but we need to but someone who can take his man on, like I said more than once, a trequartista or a winger. Maybe we also need a better striker to support Tevez, but our Midfield needs to stay the same in my opinion.

Without Pirlo our defensive stability is better with Pirlo damn we suck.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:34 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:I think it was because of defensive mistakes, and we pushed up a lot. Devi, what do you mean by that? I think our midfield should stay the same, but we need to but someone who can take his man on, like I said more than once, a trequartista or a winger. Maybe we also need a better striker to support Tevez, but our Midfield needs to stay the same in my opinion.

I wouldn't blame Pirlo here, when Bonucci is thrash and Chiellini has forgotten how to defend...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:55 am

Maybe we do need another CB but let's wait until Barzagli comes back and we'll see. We should also try out Caceres but I don't know how he'll do in a four man backline. @Devi. Oh, so you meant we should bench Pirlo?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:22 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I wouldn't blame Pirlo here, when Bonucci is thrash and Chiellini has forgotten how to defend...

What Devi is saying is correct btw... We can only see pirlo during set pieces. I don't see his compusure this year as compared to the previous years and his first year in Juve. He changed a whole lot. He is very predictable now and we don't see the sexy passes he used to do 2-3 years ago. Now he rarely gives assists. He is only reliable during set pieces as I said, nothing more.

So, I say better to depend on CM8 on that position.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:18 am

sportsczy wrote:yeah but so have Inter... and Inter looked miles fresher. Not the first time either. I've noticed this trend often with Juve lately.

sorry for the late reply...
the reason they were too tired near at the end was their playing tactic. they pressed inter all over the pitch and when a team does that, it needs to wrap up the game before 70th minute. otherwise it drains players energy. that's what happened tonight. ofcourse other factors like the holidays were also blame for it
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:24 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Maybe we do need another CB but let's wait until Barzagli comes back and we'll see. We should also try out Caceres but I don't know how he'll do in a four man backline. @Devi. Oh, so you meant we should bench Pirlo?

Barzagli has been out like a year. no way he can find his old from until the end of the season. against any team that could attack us (olympiakos, roma, napoli...) we proved that we can't defend. against olympiakos our shaky defence almost got us eliminated while against napoli we couldn't defend a goal for 5 minutes. bonucci is a poor excuse of a defender and chiellini is learning from him. lich is also not reliable in defence. hope rolando arrives and proves to be a reliable defender so we can flash bonbon down the toilet
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:48 pm

I think what we have seen is a game where the ref didn't fall for any of the play acting and diving of the players. Our players were falling over acting like they should have a foul and the ref was not having any of it which made it worse when Inter countered as players were laying around on the floor instead of getting up and chasing the ball down. This is typical of what happens to us in Europe where you don't get a free kick for falling over in a shoulder to shoulder. Llorente was absolute garbage and I am shocked that Allegri hasn't given Morata a run of 3 or 4 games to show what he can do, We have already seen Llorente's best and its not good enough! Bonucci is not a reliable defender and Chiellini needs to focus on the ball and stop wrestling with other players. Also Chiellini should never pass the ball more than 10 metres...EVER! And Bonucci and Chiellini should realise that they suck balls at anything other than defending just about so stay back and defend jerkoff! Stop charging forward like a headless chicken and maybe we won't be so vulnerable to counters! Also Pereyra is nothing special, maybe decent but he always seems to lose the ball when he tries to take players on, seems a bit clumsy! Would much rather see Coman given a go as CAM otherwise loan him so he can grow!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:56 pm

Our defenders aren't sh*t, they had one lapse in concentration then the goal shocked the whole team.. It's mental, and Allegri is the one who prepare the team for situations like this.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:20 pm

dronte wrote:Our defenders aren't sh*t, they had one lapse in concentration then the goal shocked the whole team.. It's mental, and Allegri is the one who prepare the team for situations like this.

Sorry dude I have to disagree! Our defenders are shit! Even With Conte they were rubbish in a 3 man back line and were exposed by any team who was willing to attack us or had any kind of quality. Now we play with 2 CB's and it's obvious to see. Bonucci and Chiellini may stand out serie a but they are nothing special compared to the best!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next