Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bale is football Javale Mcgee - Page 22 Empty Re: Bale is football Javale Mcgee

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 13, 2015 11:55 pm

like i always say, Bale is not even a bad player, he is and can be very very good in the right environment.

yes, we were beaten by a battled hardened team, but we did a lot of wrong collectively as a unit ourselves. THat's what we can address moving forward to make sure we win another CL.

Bale is one of those things we can address. It doesnt make him a scapegoat, just as this thread wasnt created after today's loss.

he just needs to gtfo, and i wish perez wasnt so bent on proving us right, what a donkey
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Ok chad time to calm down buddy Smile

JB my man you gotta read between the lines here, epl fanboys had no prob talking about how lucky we were to have bale for them fluke goals, now that he is showing he is rubbish they never care about him or madrid, this forum with double standard as usual but god forbid i point it out
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 14, 2015 12:03 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Half of your team is just as much to blame for this as Bale tbh.
But it's easy to have one scapegoat.
The best thing of course would be not to blame anyone and to just accept the fact you got beaten by a good Juve performance in a good semi tie.

again double standard benzema was the biggest scapegoat on the team for years and nobody on this forum gave a rat ass, oh no better not blame bale though
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu May 14, 2015 12:03 am

chad4401 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:Ok chad time to calm down buddy Smile

JB my man you gotta read between the lines here, epl fanboys had no prob talking about how lucky we were to have bale for them fluke goals, now that he is showing he is rubbish they never care about him or madrid, this forum with double standard as usual but god forbid i point it out

Yea man, i got you man... Just telling before some cursing goes out in the open around here. Very Happy
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu May 14, 2015 12:03 am

chad4401 wrote:
Blue wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

epl sucks is true and not really a rant tbh, anyway bale was garbage, as i said if he wasn't an epl poster boy he would get destroyed a lot more, mainly madrid fans lay it on him

Dat intelligence.

You are wrong bra. The reason EPL posters or any other poster on this forum don't lay into him like Mehdrid fans is because they are natural. Nobody gives a rat behind about Bale or Madrid, that is the simple truth. Simply put Bale shit performances doesn't evoke much responses for them post the same shit again and again like you guys do. Mehdrid lay into him because of that emotional crap you guys feel inside.

pls go and stick to your bus parkers, a lot of better players than bale has been booed and nobody gave a shit, epl fanboys clearly cares though

Is the treatment of Bale normal?

I also remember seeing the video of Bale's car being strucked by fans. This crap is also the norm among Madrid fan treatment of players playing badly?

I strongly don't condone any ill treatment of any player. They are still human, it doesn't matter how much they make or whatever the reason. JMO Heart
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 14, 2015 12:08 am

blue im saying you wouldn't care, if it wasn't bale in the first place bro, madrid fans flip out all the time when things go wrong, it happens all the time, the only time it has ever been this much of an issue, is because bale was and soon will be an epl poster boy
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 14, 2015 12:10 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32731669

I'm just gonna post this here and log off.

He better pray no one in Spain can read English........
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu May 14, 2015 12:13 am

keep Ancelotti , sell bale .

Jesus Christ it's common sense . :facepalm:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 14, 2015 12:15 am

izzy wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32731669

I'm just gonna post this here and log off.

He better pray no one in Spain can read English........

"There have been some ups and downs but I think I've played well," he said.

Well that explains his performance, he's on a Amy Whinehouse-like drug binge.

Really don't want him to come back, and I don't know why he'd want to after his and his agent's whine about not getting the ball and boos.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 14, 2015 12:16 am

farfan look how long it took for flo to take a L for kaka
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu May 14, 2015 12:38 am

Bale said: ‘There have been some ups and downs but personally I think I’ve played well. I’ve maybe not scored as many important chances as I’d like but my general play has been good. My finishing is not as good and that’s something to work on for next year.

Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 14, 2015 12:42 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Bale said: ‘There have been some ups and downs but personally I think I’ve played well. I’ve maybe not scored as many important chances as I’d like but my general play has been good. My finishing is not as good and that’s something to work on for next year.

Laughing

rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 14, 2015 2:38 am

if bale stays one more season, he better put that super star stuff outta is head, keep it simple as possible and defend like his life depend on it, that the most he is capable of tbh
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 14, 2015 3:48 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Half of your team is just as much to blame for this as Bale tbh.
The best thing of course would be not to blame anyone and to just accept the fact you got beaten by a good Juve performance in a good semi tie.

While Bale may not deserve the full blame for this particular loss, he has been a thorn in Real Madrid's side throughout the season, and I think most of us are pretty fed up with him being ineffective to such an extent that it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that playing with 10 men instead, would result in better ball retention, better use of chances, and possibly more overall efficiency Razz

I think RM's chances of winning the Champions League this season has been slim, ever since they went through a drop in form, only about a month or two before the turn of the year. Consistency and convincing performances are two persistent signs in CL-winning teams, and both have been lacking this season. They never regained the fantastic form they were in prior to that point in time, and I honestly think a lot of their league wins this year have been far from convincing - particularly the win against Almería, which easily could've been a loss if it wasn't for the latter's ridiculous offensive inefficiency.  

It does make sense that injuries to key players has had an impact on performance, but even if that is the reason for their long-term drop in form, a top team like Real Madrid definitely should be able to cope better than what we've seen over the past half a year. I don't like to criticise managers, and I don't really feel that I'm in a position to do so, but I think it's very evident, obvious even, that Ancelotti hasn't utilized the players he has at his disposal in the best possible way.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Thu May 14, 2015 4:00 am

It's like Madrid fans learned nothing from selling Sneijder and Robben. Any player who doesn't fit the Madridista profile gets no leeway at all. And as I said before they're getting exactly what they deserve out of their record signing. No player should be treated the way they've treated Bale, amongst others.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 14, 2015 12:50 pm

that's the 2nd time this week we have agreed hans. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 14, 2015 12:52 pm

im so happy the brats got fed a big can of whoop ass. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 14, 2015 12:55 pm

MR BOND wrote:im so happy the brats got fed a big can of whoop ass. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Repped.

1-1 whoop ass. The best kind.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Muppet wrote:It's like Madrid fans learned nothing from selling Sneijder and Robben. Any player who doesn't fit the Madridista profile gets no leeway at all. And as I said before they're getting exactly what they deserve out of their record signing. No player should be treated the way they've treated Bale, amongst others.

Where was the same attitude with Faubert or Gravesen from neutrals back then? Laughing

Even Robinho got shit from everyone, despite his level playing for us was leaps and bounds better than what Bale has done. Would take our Robinho before Bale 10/10 times.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote:im so happy the brats got fed a big can of whoop ass. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Repped.

1-1 whoop ass. The best kind.
juve are drinking bubbly. Madrid are eating whoop ass. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 14, 2015 1:02 pm

whoop ass? lol, how can we feel bad as if we have not won the CL in 10 years? we just did last year. It's always funny to see fans using other clubs to mask the mediocrity of their own. and going to a final is nothing to celebrate, there is much to be done
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:whoop ass? lol, how can we feel bad as if we have not won the CL in 10 years? we just did last year. It's always funny to see fans using other clubs to mask the mediocrity of their own. and going to a final is nothing to celebrate, there is much to be done
I have a can opener. and 2 cans of fresh whoop ass sitting hear with your name on them. don't make me open them. you have eaten to much whoop ass this week as it is. you will get fat if you don't cut back on your whoop ass intake. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 14, 2015 1:07 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:whoop ass? lol, how can we feel bad as if we have not won the CL in 10 years? we just did last year. It's always funny to see fans using other clubs to mask the mediocrity of their own. and going to a final is nothing to celebrate, there is much to be done
I have a can opener. and 2 cans of fresh whoop ass sitting hear with your name on them. don't make me open them. you have eaten to much whoop ass this week as it is. you will get fat if you don't cut back on your whoop ass intake. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Are you by any chance autistic or retarded? Just asking so I can leave you alone and not call someone to help you.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 14, 2015 1:09 pm

Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

Are you by any chance autistic or retarded? Just asking so I can leave you alone and not call someone to help you.
im sorry. are you still upset from yesterday. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next