Pedram
M99
Casciavit
RealGunner
Onyx
25 posters

Page 28 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next

Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 28 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by Freeza Sun 01 Feb 2015, 14:49

It wasn't so much that Reigns won, but that all the other stars were eliminated after 1minute... Leaving Reigns in the ring with the two biggest jobbers this decade.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 28 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by zizzle Sun 01 Feb 2015, 15:32

Yea the WWE tried to insure that he gets cheered by leaving him in the ring with Show and Kane. Sucks because the only 2 heels with legit heat in the WWE were in the title match. Still i believe that Reigns would have still got booed even if he was against Rollins or Lesner. The only way Reigns would've got cheered in the rumble is to be agains a returning Batista.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 01 Feb 2015, 16:32

It's not even about being cheered or booed imo. Fact is Reigns shouldn't have won the rumble. He's not ready.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 01 Feb 2015, 17:01

Recent image of Taker. He's a legend, but with the streak ending and for his health's sake he should retire.

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 01 Feb 2015, 17:04

Burrying the rumble because Bryan was out is wrong, but booing reigns out of the building is justified imo, the Reigns superpush against fans will demonstrates

A) Vince doesn't give two shits what paying fans want/think

B) If it goes on like this, we have another decade of super human booking and an entire roster being systematically fed to one man.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 01 Feb 2015, 19:37

As noted, it’s expected that Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler and Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker will be two of the matches at WrestleMania 31 this year.

WWE is teasing that we may get new angles for Bryan and Wyatt on Monday’s RAW, which could be the start to their WrestleMania 31 storylines. WWE’s website wrote the following about Wyatt and his teaser from SmackDown, which is rumored to have been a message about The Undertaker:

“Following a dominant performance in the 2015 Royal Rumble Match, lasting more than 45 minutes and eliminating six Superstars, Bray Wyatt delivered a bizarre message on Thursday’s SmackDown that was even more cryptic than his usual proclamations. Asking “what makes you smile?” Wyatt claimed that he fears “nothing, living or dead.” He then promised that after what happens next, “it will be hard for you to ever smile again.” To whom was Wyatt speaking, and to what was he referring?”

They wrote the following teaser for Bryan:

“But where will Bryan’s journey take him? Based on his interview on last week’s Raw, the leader of the “Yes!” Movement still has his sights set on the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, but his unceremonious ousting during the Royal Rumble Match by longtime nemesis Bray Wyatt has seemingly denied him his return to the WrestleMania main event. Will Bryan seek retribution against Wyatt for dashing his dreams for WrestleMania? Will Bryan’s social media exchange with Dolph Ziggler about a friendly match at WrestleMania 31 lead to a Show of Shows dream match for the two fan-favorite Superstars? Perhaps we’ll learn more about The “Yes!” Man’s next move on Raw.”

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 19:59; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 01 Feb 2015, 19:38

The Rumble went to complete shit when Big Show and Kane nonchalantly picked up and dropped Wyatt, Ambrose and Ziggler from the ring. The whole Rumble was centered around Reigns, we do not appreciate WWE ignoring us and who we actually like and shoving their handpicked guy down our throat.

This was the best Royal Rumble ever imo.

Not only the Royal Rumble match but look at the lower card. Tag title match, Dudleys vs E&C. IC title, Jericho vs Benoit. Nowadays the rare times I watch I don't give a f about tag titles. Last time I cared about it was when DX and Rated RKO was fighting over it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 01 Feb 2015, 20:11

Daniel Bryan, Hulk Hogan, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Shawn Michaels, Sting and Triple H have all sold out of WM31 AXXESS signing tickets. Roman Reigns still has tickets available. rofl

Take the hint WWE.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun 01 Feb 2015, 21:36

The fact is the rumble took a turn to the worse when Bryan was eleminated and the fans started crapping on it before show and kane did their boring shit. The fans have the right to boo whoever they want but saying Reigns is Cena 2.0 is stretching it. But even if so we still get to see something fresh and new fueds, hell if the Reigns experiment succeeds we might even see a heel Cena ! Last year Bryan had momentum and was deserved a title shot, this year however there is no stand out performer (rollins aside but he's in a great spot) so Reigns or whoever, at least its new blood and thats fine with me
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 01 Feb 2015, 21:45

It's not possible to have a feud though if the superstar can't cut a promo or wrestle.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 01 Feb 2015, 21:55

Everyone and their dog uses a superkick as a regular move nowadays. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 01 Feb 2015, 22:17

zizzle wrote:The fact is the rumble took a turn to the worse when Bryan was eleminated and the fans started crapping on it before show and kane did their boring shit. The fans have the right to boo whoever they want but saying Reigns is Cena 2.0 is stretching it. But even if so we still get to see something fresh and new fueds, hell if the Reigns experiment succeeds we might even see a heel Cena ! Last year Bryan had momentum and was deserved a title shot, this year however there is no stand out performer (rollins aside but he's in a great spot) so Reigns or whoever, at least its new blood and thats fine with me

Bryan being eliminated confirmed that Reigns was going to win. The whole Rumble was centered around Reigns and completely designed to protect and get him over. WWE did not care whether we liked him or not not. It was basically a "*bleep* you, we don't give a shit who you like, this is our guy and we will push him no matter what." and the fans do not appreciate that.

M99 wrote:Someone send this to WWE. EXACTLY my feelings.

I'm not furious because Daniel Bryan didn't win. I'm not furious because Dolph Ziggler didn't win. I'm not furious because Dean Ambrose didn't win.

I'm furious because I (was) paying 10 dollars a month and giving at minimum 15 hours a month to have my intelligence insulted.

The entire Rumble match was built around Reigns. Eliminations were planned out to mitigate heat. Rock was booked to come in to put Reigns over. The entire thing was structured with two things in mind:

1) We want to put Reigns over. We want to make Reigns the next face of the company. You may or may not want it, WWE Universe. We really don't *bleep* care.

2) We know it's going to piss you off. We know you're going to boo the elimination of guys like Bryan and Ziggler. So we're going to structure this whole *bleep* thing to try and take advantage of your attention span in hopes of putting our guy over the guys you actually love to death.

It's why Bryan was in at 10 and, more importantly, it's why he went out so early. They thought we would let it go. But we didn't.

It's why Kane and Show eliminated Ziggler and Ambrose. They thought we would boo the bad guys for taking out our favorites and then cheer their designated hitter for eliminating the big, old generic bad guys.

And finally, knowing that might all fail - they booked the all-time favorite to come out and save Reigns from being mauled because, if all else fails, surely these morons will forget that they aren't happy when good old Rocky saves the day.

WWE, I'm mad because you've insulted my intelligence. You did it last year with Batista. You did it the year prior with Twice in a Lifetime.

I'm mad because you're so *bleep* wrapped up in making your vision happen that you fail to realize we're all old enough and smart enough to understand that it's all *bleep* scripted. We're savvy enough to boo YOU as the bookers and the event as a whole instead of just booing the bad guy heels as if we don't know who really caused that elimination.

You have Daniel Bryan. Beloved by all. Cheered by the smarks, the marks, the young and the old. You have Dolph Ziggler. Beloved by all. Cheered by the smarks, the marks, the young and the old. You have Dean Ambrose who is crazy and everyone loves his craziness and can't get enough of it.

They don't have to win. Just be *bleep* smart enough to have them lose to a heel. Don't try to put your chosen face over the faces that the "Universe" you talk about so often actually support.

I cancelled my subscription. I uninstalled the network from my console. You will not get another *bleep* dollar. Two Rumbles in a row where you left the crowd in attendance and the fans at home FURIOUS AT YOU FOR INSULTING US.

*bleep* you, WWE. You are clueless.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 01 Feb 2015, 23:18

Leaked footage of Bryan's promo from RAW. Watch it before WWE take it down.

"You put him (Reigns) back over." Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun 01 Feb 2015, 23:25

Cant watch youtube on phone. Spare me the wait MT and tell me what happens
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 01 Feb 2015, 23:38

Yohan Modric wrote:Leaked footage of Bryan's promo from RAW. Watch it before WWE take it down.

"You put him (Reigns) back over." Proud

rofl

Come on man. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 01 Feb 2015, 23:42

Bryan: "Was that better?"

Writer: "That was real good. Much better. Much smoother."

Bryan: "Is the stuff with Roman - does that sound good?"

Writer: "I think it's fine. You kind of take it away, but you put him back over. You say, 'Hey, look, I'm a man of opportunity, I got no beef with him."

Then...

Writer: "Can I compromise with you on 'wrestler?' Can you just say 'wrestler?'

Bryan: "Oh yeah. In the first draft, it said pro wrestler. I was like, 'Oh yeah. Okay."

Writer: "I re-wrote it WWE Superstar."

Bryan: "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. But, that wasn't the deal." (laughs)

Writer (to Bryan & Renee): "Everything was good. I think that was pretty smooth."

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_83080.shtml#.VM6rkJ3kdcQ

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon 02 Feb 2015, 07:54

MT Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon 02 Feb 2015, 08:09

Bray is not good enough for Taker.

If Taker has to return, it should be against Sting only. Screw HHH.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 02 Feb 2015, 17:24

Bryan vs Ziggler. rofl

We noted before that Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan was the original plan for this year’s WWE WrestleMania 31 pay-per-view but it was changed to Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler some time in the last few weeks.

WWE officials are indeed going forward with Bryan vs. Ziggler and we should see that match develop on RAW this week. The change was made because Bryan went to WWE officials and requested a match against Ziggler for WrestleMania 31.

Source: F4Wonline.com

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 02 Feb 2015, 17:25

Tonight’s WWE RAW takes place from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. Tonight’s show will feature Triple H’s major announcement that he said will rock the WWE Universe to its core.

No matches have been announced for tonight but Superstars advertised include Randy Orton, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Kane and Bray Wyatt. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is not scheduled for tonight.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* What will Triple H announce?

* What’s next for The “Yes!” Man?

* Will Paige get back at The Bella Twins?

* Is Rusev heading toward his first true loss in WWE?

* What’s Bray Wyatt telling us?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 03 Feb 2015, 01:03

The Authority @WWEsAuthority

Per the Office of The Authority: @WWE COO @TripleH will make his announcement at the beginning of #Raw this evening.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 03 Feb 2015, 01:05

With WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar still not re-signed to the company as of this past week, there is concern with WWE that Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 31 could flop and be as bad as Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg was at WrestleMania 20.

A source noted that the match “has disaster written all over it.”

Plans for the actual match are obviously up in the air this far out and Seth Rollins cashing in is a contingency plan. Triple H didn’t want Rollins cashing in at the Rumble and this could be something he’s saving for if Lesnar re-signs or not.

Triple H and Vince McMahon both want Reigns in the main event but Triple H is skeptical of whether or not Lesnar will re-sign. We noted before that a three-way with Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reign for the title was discussed and it was actually Triple H who suggested that match. Obviously WWE stuck with the original plan of Lesnar retaining at the Rumble so that match won’t be happening. Reigns will still be main eventing WrestleMania and nobody expects another Superstar to be added to the match.

People close to top WWE officials say Vince is fully convinced he will get Lesnar to re-sign after WrestleMania is over. It’s been noted how many within WWE, including top officials, expect Lesnar to return to UFC after WrestleMania but Vince is giving the strong impression that he’s getting Lesnar to stay.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue 03 Feb 2015, 01:07

Yohan Modric wrote:
The Authority @WWEsAuthority

Per the Office of The Authority: @WWE COO @TripleH will make his announcement at the beginning of #Raw this evening.

Yes!!!!!!

More talking...................
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue 03 Feb 2015, 02:07

#cancelnflnetwork

Commercials mid promo..nice

Rolllins spittin hot fire
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 03 Feb 2015, 02:24

Bryan vs Lesnar. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue 03 Feb 2015, 02:27

Yohan Modric wrote:Bryan vs Lesnar. :bow:
Didn't you hear Rollins brah? Bryan would be no match for Bork.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next