Pedram
M99
Casciavit
RealGunner
Onyx
25 posters

Page 27 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 44  Next

Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 27 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by Onyx Sat 31 Jan - 0:56:11

Nah, the WWE's already lacking star power currently, so it's best to have all the top superstars on RAW imo. Which means there's no need for another World title since it'll only be secondary to the WWEWHC just like before.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 27 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by Onyx Sat 31 Jan - 0:56:46

Bad News Barrett was the latest guest on Talk Is Jericho with Chris Jericho, and the subject of Barrett teasing a CM Punk return came up.

Barrett said they wanted to give the fans a good ‘surprise’ during WWE’s 2014 return to Chicago, Punk’s hometown. Original plans had been in place for Punk’s entrance theme to cue up, but Barrett would come out instead and do his ‘bad news’ routine.

Regarding the plans, Barrett said, “It was in the script until about thirty minutes before the show and they pulled it. I think Paul Heyman ended up doing something similar. I didn’t have a storyline angle or important angle at that time, and Heyman and Brock did.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 31 Jan - 1:00:09

When your buddy sees his ex and you are like "Come on man, you don't need this shit": https://gfycat.com/LikelyEnormousAmethystgemclam
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 31 Jan - 1:06:16

Yohan Modric wrote:Bad News Barrett was the latest guest on Talk Is Jericho with Chris Jericho, and the subject of Barrett teasing a CM Punk return came up.

Barrett said they wanted to give the fans a good ‘surprise’ during WWE’s 2014 return to Chicago, Punk’s hometown. Original plans had been in place for Punk’s entrance theme to cue up, but Barrett would come out instead and do his ‘bad news’ routine.

Regarding the plans, Barrett said, “It was in the script until about thirty minutes before the show and they pulled it. I think Paul Heyman ended up doing something similar. I didn’t have a storyline angle or important angle at that time, and Heyman and Brock did.”

Would have been the greatest thing of all time.

WWE :facepalm:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat 31 Jan - 1:10:02

Should save it for when R truth walks out on wwe and fans riot for years on end
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 31 Jan - 18:34:49

While the WrestleMania 31 main event match pitting Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar is set in stone and not changing, there's at least been some talk of the possibility of Reigns turning heel and if Lesnar signs a new deal with the company, they could attempt a double turn and extend the feud.

Goldust vs. Stardust is a possibility for WrestleMania 31 but it depends on how the card looks when it's all filled out.

Although there has been some talk of it, it appears as though NXT won't have a presence at WrestleMania outside of the norm after all.

WWE and Tapout are apparently close to announcing a deal to partner up for pro wrestling clothing. Tapout, you may remember, is a former UFC sponsor.

Mickie James made a surprise return to TNA for tapings in Glasgow but it's not expected that she'll be back full time.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 31 Jan - 18:36:03

Lesnar signing on and turning face while Heyman betraying Lesnar to join heel reigns would salvage WM31.

Would be a fantastic finish.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 31 Jan - 20:03:47

Nah, Lesnar needs a mouthpiece imo and plus only proper beasts deserve a manager. Reigns is just an average guy, not even a powerhouse or giant imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 31 Jan - 20:37:33

Can't wait. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 31 Jan - 21:22:17

The "scripted but not scripted" podcast

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 31 Jan - 21:31:00

IWC comments on The Rock before he became goat:

In the short time I've seen him (Maivia) wrestle, I remain unimpressed. He
appears clumsy at times. His finishing move is a shoulder breaker. And his
only gimmick, being the first third generation wrestler, adds nothing to his
wrestling package. Perhaps I should be grateful that he isn't a
transvestite, or a walking corpse. But, with all that said, I see great
potential: Perhaps, a potential ICON in the making. Here's why. His greatest
asset is his charisma…..

Will someone, anyone please tell me why McMahon booked Maivia to win the
IC belt??? There can't be a more worse choice other then maybe Brooklyn
Brawler. I'll even accept Blahmed as IC champ. I mean what the hell has
Maivia done to deserve such a push????? Does he have revealing pictures of
McMahon????? Maivia makes Mongo McMichaels look like Rey Misterio Jr. I
sure hope Maivia being an IC champ is a short term one.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 31 Jan - 21:33:15

I had no problem with Rocky's push as "The First Third-Generation
Superstar." He was unique; it only seemed natural to make use of that
uniqueness. I didn't think much of it when he got a shot at the IC title;
after all, he couldn't POSSIBLY win, right? Wrong. Not only did he beat
Triple H for the title (and Helmsley carried that match, IMO), but he went
on to beat him AGAIN to KEEP the title, and he's kept that title for...
well, a little too long.

And then, there was that [undeserved] award he
got at the Slammies: "New Sensation of The Squared Circle." I'm sorry, but
I think that Flash Funk and Marc Mero both deserved it more, and Stone
Cold Steve Austin deserved it most. All three guys can -- and do -- show
more wrestling ability in a single night than Rocky's shown during his
entire career thus far, and SCSA has MUCH more charisma.

I'm not saying that I dislike Rocky as a person (I don't know anything
about him), or that I don't think he has potential. He was just given too
much, too soon. And if this trend continues, the people who don't already
will probably come to hate him for it.

Rocky Maivia... learn to work the mic!

Is it just me, or does Rocky Mavia sound like "Carlton" from the 'Fresh
Prince of Bel-Air" when he is on the mic? I can't remember a wrestler
who sounds so *bleep* scholarly as the Rock does.....He has the eye shit
down tho doesnt he? I thought he was gonna pop a vein when SCSA was
ragging on him during RIW a couple weeks ago......but he SUCKS on the
mike!
Who does he sound like..any thoughts?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat 31 Jan - 21:45:05

First guy has those last line framed somewhere to warrant his job as a clairvoyant.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 31 Jan - 22:55:21

RealGunner wrote:The "scripted but not scripted" podcast

Did you hear his podcast with Vince? No way was that scripted.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 31 Jan - 23:12:09

Of course it was scripted. Vince answering every 'controversial' question without hesitating like he already knew what to say.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 31 Jan - 23:21:28

I really don't think it was. Vince was hesitating on some questions like the Network problems (he never really properly answered that). Austin has been doing the podcast for years, the Vince one was the first hosted by the Network. And TNA and CM Punk were mentioned and these are taboos in WWE programming. TNA has never ever been mentioned in WWE.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 31 Jan - 23:40:50

Who does Austin think he is to criticise a legendary superstar such as Reigns. He's never set foot in a ring before, how dare he criticise someone. He must hate his life imo. hmm

This week on the “Steve Austin Show”, host Steve Austin welcomed PWTorch.com editor Wade Keller, and the two talked the controversy surrounding the end of the Royal Rumble PPV, which saw Roman Reigns win the Royal Rumble match.

Austin had the following to say regarding why fans seemed to be so upset with the decision to have Reigns win the 30 man over the top rope match:

“If you’re trying to earn the fans respect, you’re really starting in the hole because people feel like he’s being forced down their throats. He’s not ready. They’re looking at the body of work. With the two other guys — three total in the Shield — he’s doing one-third of the work, come in and shine and get out. Now all the sudden you’ve got all these gaps to fill in the blanks, and he hasn’t been able to fill in those blanks.”

Austin went on to say he feels Roman Reigns “took a nap” during the Royal Rumble match by spending too much time in the corner. “I hate to keep going down that road, but that’s what happened. He goes into a corner and takes a nap,” Austin said.

Wade Keller then asserted sources close to Reigns in WWE have told him Reigns is overly confident about his position in WWE, and Austin reacted by saying the following:

“You can’t take [your spot in WWE] as a given. As soon as you think you’re entitled, you’re thinking it’s a given — no, bad things are gonna happen because it’s conveyed in your presentation. It’s like when Alabama took on Ohio State. Ohio State was number four, Alabama number one, and I think Alabama assumed they were supposed to win that game and they got the h*** beat out of them because Ohio State went and punched them in the mouth. You can’t ever assume that everything’s just gonna happen because then you get a h*** of a wakeup call

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat 31 Jan - 23:48:58

It was scripted, it was tame compared to the usual Austin stuff lol, he'd have asked more hard hitting questions if it wasn't part of the WWE Network

It's a nice way to make Vince look like he has it all figured out, coming out looking good after getting 'drilled' by SCSA, those questions were agreed upon
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 1 Feb - 0:24:25

Can already imagine HHH's response to the Reigns question.

Austin: So Hunter, what do you make of the backlash against Roman Reigns winning the rumble?

HHH: We nurture our talents to the best of our ability through our highly seasoned officials and trainers. All that matters to us is the talent get a reaction when they go out there in front of the live audience. To us it doesn't matter if it's adulation or hostility, as long as there's a reaction, then our job is fulfilled at the end of the day.

Austin: So it doesn't matter whether the said talent has the necessary skills to take on such a huge role for the company?

HHH: Myself, Vince and the other officials are constantly on the look out for those who are desperately trying to grab the brass ring. To us anybody who gives it their all every time they go out there, well, what can I say? They will be rewarded and this has been the case this year. We aim to equip our talent with the necessary skills to succeed on the big stage. Those who fit our requirements and show the right attitude are the ones who reap the rewards of our creative direction.

Austin: Stfu and answer the question u pos. Reigns is not ready to main event WM. ANSWER PROPERLY OR I'LL STUNNER U. IF YOU WANT ME TO STUNNER PAUL LEVESQUE RIGHT HERE, GIMME A HELL YEH.

HHH: *Backing away afraid* Ok, ok, I'll answer your question. Just don't hurt me Steve. Please, I'm begging you.

*Austin grabs HHH's neck*

HHH starts to choke and mumbles this: IT'S DA LOOK! IT'S DA LOOK IT'DA LOOK. ME AND VINCE FANTASISE AND JERK OFF TO NUDE pictures of REIGNS every night. IT'S DA LOOK.

To be continued....

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 1 Feb - 1:10:24

What lack of Vince does to you

:bow: Who wears the big watch? :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 1 Feb - 4:23:19

Austin's accepting questions for the podcast. Send him an email with the question here.

questions@steveaustinshow.com

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 1 Feb - 4:24:09

If you want to suggest features for WWE 2K16, post on this thread. They're gonna look at every post. hmm

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?1213486-WWE-2K-Feedback-Project-New-Features-(PS4-Xbox-One)

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 1 Feb - 4:35:09

lmfao sure mate

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 1 Feb - 13:15:23

Yeah and Vince Mcpleb 'Listens to the fans'
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun 1 Feb - 14:50:33

Just saw the Rumble yesterday and i can fairly say it was a great show but it had some much pointlessness and the begining that i almost gave up. The Ascension or whatrvrt vs some old dudes was meh. Tag titles match meh, divas match a bigget meh, and then we get to the good stuff. Title match was beast, i got everything i wanted and a bit more. Great result, great booking, great match. The rumble started really hot, i particulary enjoyed Baba Ray and that part with R Truth, Bray looked really good and the match was very well paced.
But then we get to Bryans elemination and the fans ruin what could have been the best rumble for years. They ruined Roman Reigns moment ans they ruined Rock's return. This really proves how childish wrestling fans are.

Overall i enjoyed the rumble despite the ending. *bleep* wrestling fans for ruining this though
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun 1 Feb - 15:49:59

It wasn't so much that Reigns won, but that all the other stars were eliminated after 1minute... Leaving Reigns in the ring with the two biggest jobbers this decade.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 44  Next