Great Leader Sprucenuce
Robespierre
DeletedUser#1
Unique
Art Morte
61 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Katy Perry wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
izzy wrote:

This term...... R.I.P.
Seriously Laughing

This guy is fond of making extreme exaggerations. Whether negative or positive.

Of course Mata won player of the year, and deservedly so. He carried us for like 80% of that season. He was the only reason we were even remotely ticking outside of the CL and before the CL run. No mention of his influence on us winning the FA Cup though, I see? Laughing

The kind of game we played during the later stages of that CL run meant Mata's influence was greatly minimized. That wasn't his fault at all. I know Mata shagged your girlfriend but come on mate. She wasn't even your wife.

In the CL Ramires did more in 2 matches than Mata in all his matches combined.
In the FA Cup the only thing I remember about is Mata scoring a non-goal in a 5-2 trumping with Ramires scoring the winning goal in the final.

So where did he carry us? To a sixth place?

And TBH Ramires is greatly penalized by playing in a double pivot, that's not his role. He should play wide like he did with RDM or a hybrid CM/RM in a 3man midfield like di Maria last season, which was Ramires's role with Benfica as well. In that, not sure about WC, but surely as good as Di Maria.

lmaoooooooooooooooo you were doing so well, but then that to finish it off rofl

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:01 pm

Let the record stand that I am not even focusing on the champions league, where ramires is clearly a more decisive player, but also in the FA cup where Ramires also outshines Mata.

Mata running to take a penalty, and MISSING TWICE against Birmingham sums up Mata. At least Fat Frank would make them when he would run to take them off his teammates. Mata had ONE job.

He had the gall to take one in the champions league final too....guess what happened? Laughing Laughing

Should have been shipped off after that the way Lukaku was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Costa charged with violent conduct.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:07 pm

banned for City game hopefully Proud Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:09 pm

FA says it's for the incident with Can, but won't face any charges for incident involving Skrtel.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:banned for City game hopefully Proud Proud

Why? Chelsea beating City is the best outcome possible for Liverpool's race to finish second.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Chelsea is more than likely still strong enough to beat a Toure-less City at home with Remy.

The danger is that Mourinho starts Drogba instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:FA says it's for the incident with Can, but won't face any charges for incident involving Skrtel.

Which is fair, as I said before. The Can one deserves a punishment but not the Skrtel one. That was him trying to avoid Skrtel's legs and accidentally stepping on him.

Isn't it funny though how fast the FA have made a decision? I swear they've never acted this quickly before. Had to get something in so they could wrap it up and make sure he's banned for the City game, I guess Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:21 pm

It's about time.

Since Blues fans love to bring up old actions:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Diego-costa-les-a-fait-disjoncter/531941

That kick on O'Shea...how did that not get punished???? Like that is far worse than what even happened with Can IMO.

Which is fair, as I said before. The Can one deserves a punishment but not the Skrtel one. That was him trying to avoid Skrtel's legs and accidentally stepping on him.

Anyone who has actually played knows that Costa's stamp on Skrtel was not accidental (especially knowing him as a player) but it wouldn't be punished.

They're acting quickly because Costa should have been red carded multiple times already this year and has been protected because he plays for Chelsea lol. Don't worry the FA is against Chelsea and want City to beat them. Laughing

Last edited by El Cujo on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Laughing

Are you kidding me?

Liverpool again: Forever the victims. The medias bitch. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:29 pm

El Cujo wrote:It's about time.

Since Blues fans love to bring up old actions:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Diego-costa-les-a-fait-disjoncter/531941

That kick on O'Shea...how did that not get punished???? Like that is far worse than what even happened with Can IMO.

Anyone who has actually played knows that Costa's stamp on Skrtel was not accidental (especially knowing him as a player) but it wouldn't be punished.

They're acting quickly because Costa should have been red carded multiple times already this year and has been protected because he plays for Chelsea lol. Don't worry the FA is against Chelsea and want City to beat them. Laughing

What kick on O'Shea? What the hell are you on about? How is it related to what's happened over this tie? Neutral

Did Yaya get punished for doing this to Mata?

Or did STERLING even get punished for slapping a Swansea player?(don't remember his name atm)

You might want to hold off on those mate Laughing

"Anyone who as actually played" yeah you played for Boro back in the day, didn't you? Laughing

How much more OBVIOUS can it be? Watch the replay again. Please. I'm begging you. Watch it and tell me if Skrtel swings his legs in the air right before Costa reacts. Jesus! rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:37 pm

izzy wrote:Laughing

Are you kidding me?

Liverpool again: Forever the victims. The medias bitch. Laughing

Never fails, does it? Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:41 pm

What did Aguero getting away with something have to do with this match? Hypocrite.

Sterling 'slapping' a player...lmao you really like to reach.

Don't worry we get it. The whole world is against Chelsea, they are very hard done by.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:45 pm

So you're saying Sterling merely caressed his face, then? So who's the hypocrite now? rofl rofl rofl

Its okay, this should be your little victory, seeing as you didn't get to gloat about "tearing us apart at Stamford Bridge".
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:47 pm

Mourinho also fined £25,000 for criticizing the media. Can you f&^kn believe it? Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:52 pm

Because Chelsea outplayed Liverpool? lol If Sturridge were healthy or we had any finish at all we would have dumped Chelsea en route to the final. Fortunately for Chelsea we can't seem to find an end product. It'll come. I'm not bothered whatsoever knowing Liverpool were definitely the better team over the two legs.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:07 pm

El Cujo wrote:Because Chelsea outplayed Liverpool? lol If Sturridge were healthy or we had any finish at all we would have dumped Chelsea en route to the final. Fortunately for Chelsea we can't seem to find an end product. It'll come. I'm not bothered whatsoever knowing Liverpool were definitely the better team over the two legs.

There they are, "Ifs, Buts and Maybes"........

Anyway, you said Pool would tear Chelsea apart KNOWING Sturridge wouldn't play......... don't back pedal now.

Still, Liverpool's influence is insane. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:16 pm

^ think you should decide which club you actually support before castin worthless opinion. What is it then? Palace? Madrid? Man U? Those grade 9 geography courses have taken their toll on you kiddie. I suspect Toilet-Makers of Queenstown will be the next team you'll support Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:22 pm

El Cujo wrote:Because Chelsea outplayed Liverpool? lol If Sturridge were healthy or we had any finish at all we would have dumped Chelsea en route to the final. Fortunately for Chelsea we can't seem to find an end product. It'll come. I'm not bothered whatsoever knowing Liverpool were definitely the better team over the two legs.
You missed chances, right, but so we did, and who cares about outplaying in a cup competion. The important thing was going to the final.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:^ think you should decide which club you actually support before castin worthless opinion. What is it then? Palace? Madrid? Man U? Those grade 9 geography courses have taken their toll on you kiddie. I suspect Toilet-Makers of Queenstown will be the next team you'll support Laughing

Now don't get all pissy with me because the attitude and tone of some Pool fans here have flipped and done a complete 180 as from what it was last season..... (feels like decades imo) Laughing

We're now playing the "Ifs, Buts and Maybes" game.
It's comical stuff.
The same group of posters who were running around sticking out their chests have now fallen and regressed to getting upset about decisions in a Carling Cup game. rofl

Liverpool playing the victim, AGAIN.
EVERYONE knows that's Liverpools favorite role and the way the media suck you guys arse is the icing on the cake.

Poor Liverpool, nothing but a Red Spurs. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Victims at it again....

Next page we'll be hearing JUSTICE FOR THE 96!
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 pm

izzy wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:^ think you should decide which club you actually support before castin worthless opinion. What is it then? Palace? Madrid? Man U? Those grade 9 geography courses have taken their toll on you kiddie. I suspect Toilet-Makers of Queenstown will be the next team you'll support Laughing

Now don't get all pissy with me because the attitude and tone of some Pool fans here have flipped and done a complete 180 as from what it was last season..... (feels like decades imo) Laughing

We're now playing the "Ifs, Buts and Maybes" game.
It's comical stuff.
The same group of posters who were running around sticking out their chests have now fallen and regressed to getting upset about decisions in a Carling Cup game. rofl

Liverpool playing the victim, AGAIN.
EVERYONE knows that's Liverpools favorite role and the way the media suck you guys arse is the icing on the cake.

Poor Liverpool, nothing but a Red Spurs. Laughing

Nice job dodging my point.

You support 3 football clubs. Your opinion is about as valid as a toilet man in Mozambique. Get out of your adolescence love affairs and turbulent times of puberty and then come back and talk again

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Abramovich wrote:Victims at it again....

Yep. the campaign which finally proved the wrong after 23 years in 2012. The campaign that actually paid off and proved to be right. Shame on those people who fought for them...shame on those people who didn't give up on death of their sons/ daughters/ fathers/ and moms. Shame on them. Shame on them for proving what a hypocritical snide Maggie Thatcher and the police were. after 25 years of defamation, they finally proved it. Shame on them for revealing the truth in a world we all love to be lied to and live in our self-made delusions igloos.

Shame on them. only if they were Mao-supporting gents like you, our world would be a lot better.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Nice job dodging my point.

You support 3 football clubs. Your opinion is about as valid as a toilet man in Mozambique. Get out of your adolescence love affairs and turbulent times of puberty and then come back and talk again

Your point is irrelevant and stupid.

I support 3 Clubs because I think Liverpool suck? Laughing (Which they do).

Might as well say I'm a Newcastle and Sunderland fan because I despise Middlesborugh.
I'm also a West Ham fan because I hate Millwall.
I'm also a Arsenal fan because I hate Spurs.

Liverpool suck. That's the point. You lot live in the excuse making business....... because you suck.

Just pointing out facts. Laughing

FFS, Man City have more PL Titles than you. You guys suck. Laughing

Last edited by izzy on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Also when have I flipped and done a complete 180 from anything?

Liverpool 'suck'. lol that's rich.

Abramovich wrote:Victims at it again....

Classy. You are filth.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:46 pm

izzy wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Nice job dodging my point.

Your point is irrelevant and stupid.

I support 3 Clubs because I think Liverpool suck? Laughing (Which they do).

Might as well say I'm a Newcastle and Sunderland fan because I despise Middlesborugh.
I'm also a West Ham fan because I hate Millwall.
I'm also a Arsenal fan because I hate Spurs.

Liverpool suck. That's the point. You lot live in the excuse making business....... because you suck.

Just pointing out facts. Laughing

you're 16. You can't be recognized as a human being yet. Comeback when you see the white stuff coming out of our deck. You're the nightmare of the future generation who is man-made from the capitalist regime. With your likes, your world will cease to exist in 2050. I refuse to engage myself with cancerous creatures like yourself.

Crystal palace sucks a lot harder than Liverpool btw.

When I become president of GL and impose a minimum-age policy, then you'll have to move to BigSoccer Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next