Great Leader Sprucenuce
Robespierre
DeletedUser#1
Unique
Art Morte
61 posters

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:32 am

It's Costa he probably did it on purpose tbh Laughing

He won't get banned though, clubs who are liked/talked about in media get away with anything and everything.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:34 am

Moanihno has drilled really well even in their fans of this shite called 'FA and media against Chelsea' Laughing Moanhino :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:11 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Moanihno has drilled really well even in their fans of this shite called 'FA and media against Chelsea' Laughing Moanhino :bow:

It's a legit campaign. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:23 pm

srigooner wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Moanihno has drilled really well even in their fans of this shite called 'FA and media against Chelsea' Laughing Moanhino :bow:

It's a legit campaign. :coffee:

more legit than Draghis plan to save Europe, I must say!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:22 pm

It's amazing to see Chelsea fans sucking themselves up when even their own manager absolutely despises them Laughing

Up Harry Kane and his team Molenation

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:26 pm

So WBA just signed Calum McManaman.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:It's amazing to see Chelsea fans sucking themselves up when even their own manager absolutely despises them Laughing

Up Harry Kane and his team Molenation

^^^^^^^^^^

Notice how they both completely side stepped the lil Skrtel gif I posted? Laughing Just like every single Liverpool fan since last week Laughing Completely ignoring that but trying to cry about Costa rofl

And not even a whisper about it from the media last week but today Costa is the new Suarez biting Chiellini, apparently rofl

I'll post a vine with another view, just in case you missed it the first time.

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:44 pm

rofl

Liverpool: Forever the victims. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:48 pm

you got to be kidding me, I never get myself into those petty arguments but look:
Was Skrtel even looking at Costa?
Was he going for he ball?
Did Skrtel even realise what happened because all he was thinking was getting his head to the ball?

Look, I know media is exaggerating with this Costa thing. But I dont know if you are trying to justify Costas actions by posting a vine of Skrtel :bow: Laughing and pics of other tackles !!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:52 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:you got to be kidding me, I never get myself into those petty arguments but look:
Was Skrtel even looking at Costa?
Was he going for he ball?
Did Skrtel even realise what happened because all he was thinking was getting his head to the ball?

Look, I know media is exaggerating with this Costa thing. But I dont know if you are trying to justify Costas actions by posting a vine of Skrtel :bow: Laughing and pics of other tackles !!

Ah there it is!

Was Costa even looking at Can's ankle?
Wasn't he going for the ball and just happened to step on Can's ankle on his way to it?
Did Costa even realize what happened because all he was thinking was win back the ball?

See? I can use the exact same logic for Costa's "stamp". I'm not even defending Costa. I'm just against double standards. If Costa should have seen red, then Skrtel should have seen red last week. If Costa is to be banned, then Skrtel should have been banned last week.

That's my whole point.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Dem beautiful devil's advocates, cutely arguing while ignoring my post to get over it. Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:57 pm

srigooner wrote:Dem beautiful devil's advocates, cutely arguing while ignoring my post to get over it. Proud

Laughing

But on a serious note, everyone knows about Diaby's tackle. That was just a straight up malicious tackle from Smith. No two ways about it. But it just goes to show how long the FA have been inconsistent and incompetent. Its only fair for them to continue their inconsistency here.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Ramires has to be the most disrespected world class player in the world.

Completely turned the match around last night, same way he almost always does.

He also should have got Chelsea player of the year when they won the champions league. Of course they gave it to Mata, a player completely anonymous in the Champions league campaign outside one match against a subpar side that shouldn't have even been in the knockout stages. Then Mata has the nerve to say its hard watching the champions league now. Of course; its very hard for teams not having his anonymous self to run past as Miereles and Mikel cover for his inability to help the team at all when he does not have the ball.

If Chelsea win the league cup Ramires should receive a mighty hefty bonus.

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Ramires has to be the most disrespected world class player in the world.

He also should have got Chelsea player of the year when they won the champions league. Of course they gave it to Mata, a player completely anonymous in the Champions league campaign outside one match against a subpar side that shouldn't have even been in the knockout stages. Then Mata has the nerve to say its hard watching the champions league now. Of course; its very hard for teams not having his anonymous self to run past as Miereles and Mikel cover for his inability to help the team at all when he does not have the ball.

This term...... R.I.P.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:05 pm

izzy wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Ramires has to be the most disrespected world class player in the world.

This term...... R.I.P.

He'd start for that United midfield you all have right now :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:He'd start for that United midfield you all have right now :coffee:

Oh yes..... he's beating out plenty of world class players for that spot...........
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Scratch that:

He'd start for every midfield in the premier league not named Chelsea right now, and he will be starting for Chelsea this weekend more than likely.

He's world class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Don't completely agree with some of your exaggerations, but I posted earlier that the turning point for me was Ramires coming on for Fabregas - there I agree.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
srigooner wrote:Dem beautiful devil's advocates, cutely arguing while ignoring my post to get over it. Proud

Laughing

But on a serious note, everyone knows about Diaby's tackle. That was just a straight up malicious tackle from Smith. No two ways about it. But it just goes to show how long the FA have been inconsistent and incompetent. Its only fair for them to continue their inconsistency here.

Sound about fair to me tbh imho fwiw hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Scratch that:

He'd start for every midfield in the premier league not named Chelsea right now, and he will be starting for Chelsea this weekend more than likely.

He's world class.

Sure..... because the top teams in the PL are blessed with plenty of World Class midfielders................
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:18 pm

But he wouldn't lol, when our first choice midfield is available I wouldn't even want him lol.

And we are shit, he could do a job for a number of teams but start? No.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:22 pm

izzy wrote:

This term...... R.I.P.
Seriously Laughing

This guy is fond of making extreme exaggerations. Whether negative or positive.

Of course Mata won player of the year, and deservedly so. He carried us for like 80% of that season. He was the only reason we were even remotely ticking outside of the CL and before the CL run. No mention of his influence on us winning the FA Cup though, I see? Laughing

The kind of game we played during the later stages of that CL run meant Mata's influence was greatly minimized. That wasn't his fault at all. I know Mata shagged your girlfriend but come on mate. She wasn't even your wife.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
izzy wrote:

This term...... R.I.P.
Seriously Laughing

Of course Mata won player of the year, and deservedly so. He carried us for like 80% of that season. He was the only reason we were even remotely ticking outside of the CL and before the CL run. No mention of his influence on us winning the FA Cup though, I see? Laughing

The kind of game we played during the later stages of that CL run meant Mata's influence was greatly minimized. That wasn't his fault at all. I know Mata shagged your girlfriend but come on mate. She wasn't even your wife.

Mata being instrumental in that FA cup run is revisionist history if I have ever seen it Laughing Laughing

He did very little, hung around the box, and got goals set up by other, much better, players.

He also missed penalties if I remember correctly.

Ramires was just as instrumental during that run because outside of getting goals, he had to work twice as hard to cover for Mata's inability to DO ANYTHING when Chelsea didnt have the ball. I am also certain in that cup run Ramires scored more goals than Mata. There is a reason why Ramires was being scouted by Real Madrid, and Mata is going to be going to be REALly benched somewhere in Spain after next summer Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
izzy wrote:

This term...... R.I.P.
Seriously Laughing

In the CL Ramires did more in 2 matches than Mata in all his matches combined.
In the FA Cup the only thing I remember about is Mata scoring a non-goal in a 5-2 trumping with Ramires scoring the winning goal in the final.

So where did he carry us? To a sixth place?

And TBH Ramires is greatly penalized by playing in a double pivot, that's not his role. He should play wide like he did with RDM or a hybrid CM/RM in a 3man midfield like di Maria last season, which was Ramires's role with Benfica as well. In that, not sure about WC, but surely as good as Di Maria.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Katy Perry wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
izzy wrote:

This term...... R.I.P.
Seriously Laughing

In the FA Cup the only thing I remember about is Mata scoring a non-goal in a 5-2 trumping with Ramires scoring the winning goal in the final.

And TBH Ramires is greatly penalized by playing in a double pivot, that's not his role. He should play wide like he did with RDM or a hybrid CM/RM in a 3man midfield like di Maria last season, which was Ramires's role with Benfica as well. In that, not sure about WC, but surely as good as Di Maria.

^^^This man gets it Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Katy Perry wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
izzy wrote:

This term...... R.I.P.
Seriously Laughing

lmaoooooooooooooooo you were doing so well, but then that to finish it off rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next