Casciavit
M99
Katy Perry
Cruijf
Dante
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stefano Pioli said he doesn't know or care if Milan is in crisis . Espresso or Espressino ?

Lazio - Milan - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Lazio - Milan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lazio - Milan - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%Lazio - Milan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Lazio - Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazio - Milan

Post by Casciavit Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Bonaventura ruined a perfectly good counter attack

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:57 pm

lol Mexes wtf...

wow
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Montolivo omg :facepalm:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Casciavit wrote:Montolivo omg :facepalm:

you can't be serious , you blame Montolivo for this?

Mexes was sleeping ffs , pass was right next to him and he just lost it

like i said , he's been terrible the entire game , he should have been subd off in half-time . one of his very worst games in Milan
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Hopeless. Armero and once again Mexes nowhere to be found , this time he was physicaly absent too. Such a downfall ffs. Average stuff.

And Inzaghi subs Muntari , in 82. After he lost the game , at 3-1 , he gets Muntari in . lel

#InzaghiOut
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Mexes :facepalm:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:38 pm

This is a disgrace
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:41 pm

Seriously , this is his worst game ever for Milan .

I don't want to see him play again for Milan after what he did . No matter how unjust he felt he was treated , that was some pathetic stuff right there.

Even more pathetic than his disaster of a game , if that's even possible. Absolute disgrace.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Cheering for Lazio at this point, the more humiliating the better.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:45 pm

Ft 3-1

If this doesnt convince B&G to strengthen before the market closes Berlusconi should just sell the club now.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:00 pm

At this point in time, Milan is team full of Thugs, hasbeens, kids, and free loaders.

This is not a football team, its a bunch of misfits masquerading as one. Worst of all, it is not a solvable problem. It wasn't Carlo, wasn't Leo, wasn't Allegri, wasn't Seedorf, and it is not Pippo.

This has been long time coming. Since Calcipoli, and exasperated by the 2008 financial crisis and Berlu's expensive divorce. Milan has been resting on a fantastic team from 2002 upward, and yet there were chinks everywhere. 2007 and 2011 were mere band aids, and B&G simply let Milan fall apart. Carlo, a *bleep* good coach, couldn't do anything with what was an aging very good team in 2008. Pippo wouldn't be able to do anything with this scrub team.

Inzaghi is going to be scapegoated by the ass Galliani and Berlu. We are not a third place team. We are barely a mid-table team if we are fair.

Let us look at the table:

Juventus: Obviously they are having their problems going the next step, but they locked themselves in for Serie A. With their new stadium, and actual intelligence after Calcipoli saved them earlier than expected. The stadium shows how their management had long term vision that payed off.

Roma: Starting from the Sinsi family accepting their sale, to the intelligent long-term plan of their current owner. We are hearing plans of a stadium and that is going to help lock them up in Serie A.

Napoli: With a passionate ambitious owner, and their upward trend. We are seeing a real team that has the ambition and funds to stay on top.

Lazio: Lotito has both re-branded Lazio's image, and saved them from their bankrupt past. Lotito shows intelligence and consistency for Lazio, and they are staying in the top half of the table for a long time because of that.

Fiorintina: The viola are in a similar place to Lazio, and I am sure they would be in their place if not for the unfortunate luck with injuries they had.

Inter: Inter actually were similar to us, but their new ownership (fast after they began their decent) shows promise for the future.

All these teams with the exception of Inter show both a long term vision from their ownership, as well as a humble and pragmatic application. Non of the BS and hot air of Berlusconi and Galliani.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:04 pm

man , when a mere fan like me can call that Mexes should be substituted right from half-time , and that Van Ginkel should leave for Muntari because it was too much for him... and Inzaghi not only doesn't see that but changes nothing. That's sad.

And why go 4-2-3-1 when the formation wasn't the issue here? He had to play Pazzini , lol Pippo is delusional.He is delusional.

I lmao when he introduced Muntari more than half an hour late , when he should have done that from half-time. lol . He should be sacked after this game , Prandelli and Spalleti are free ffs , what are we possibly waiting for , finish 8th again Laughing

Cruijf wrote:Ft 3-1

If this doesnt convince B&G to strengthen before the market closes Berlusconi should just sell the club now.

yeah right , that will happen . We need reinforcements badly and to get rid of the known fodder , but seriously? We don't have a coach who knows what he wants and how to do that. I am officialy off the Inzaghi train , his team doesn't believe in him and they clearly don't respect him or his ideas as they should . That's not a team that believes in their coach , or themselves even. He should resign to be honest.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:At this point in time, Milan is team full of Thugs, hasbeens, kids, and free loaders.

This is not a football team, its a bunch of misfits masquerading as one. Worst of all, it is not a solvable problem. It wasn't Carlo, wasn't Leo, wasn't Allegri, wasn't Seedorf, and it is not Pippo.

This has been long time coming. Since Calcipoli, and exasperated by the 2008 financial crisis and Berlu's expensive divorce. Milan has been resting on a fantastic team from 2002 upward, and yet there were chinks everywhere. 2007 and 2011 were mere band aids, and B&G simply let Milan fall apart. Carlo, a *bleep* good coach, couldn't do anything with what was an aging very good team in 2008. Pippo wouldn't be able to do anything with this scrub team.

Inzaghi is going to be scapegoated by the ass Galliani and Berlu. We are not a third place team. We are barely a mid-table team if we are fair.

Let us look at the table:

Juventus: Obviously they are having their problems going the next step, but they locked themselves in for Serie A. With their new stadium, and actual intelligence after Calcipoli saved them earlier than expected. The stadium shows how their management had long term vision that payed off.

Roma: Starting from the Sinsi family accepting their sale, to the intelligent long-term plan of their current owner. We are hearing plans of a stadium and that is going to help lock them up in Serie A.

Napoli: With a passionate ambitious owner, and their upward trend. We are seeing a real team that has the ambition and funds to stay on top.

Lazio: Lotito has both re-branded Lazio's image, and saved them from their bankrupt past. Lotito shows intelligence and consistency for Lazio, and they are staying in the top half of the table for a long time because of that.

Fiorintina: The viola are in a similar place to Lazio, and I am sure they would be in their place if not for the unfortunate luck with injuries they had.

Inter: Inter actually were similar to us, but their new ownership (fast after they began their decent) shows promise for the future.

All these teams with the exception of Inter show both a long term vision from their ownership, as well as a humble and pragmatic application. Non of the BS and hot air of Berlusconi and Galliani.

Excellent post .

However , even when i agree 100% , i believe Inzaghi isn't what we need right now. I do recognise he will be scapegoated and that he's not our main issue , i said stuff like that since Allegri even.

But seriously , we cannot afford Inzaghi's mistakes and learning process. We can have Prandelli at least who's experienced , or Spalleti , idk. At least have a coach who knows how to deal with the team.

Once again , great post though .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:09 pm

Dante wrote:man , when a mere fan like me can call that Mexes should be substituted right from half-time , and that Van Ginkel should leave for Muntari because it was too much for him... and Inzaghi not only doesn't see that but changes nothing. That's sad.

And why go 4-2-3-1 when the formation wasn't the issue here? He had to play Pazzini , lol Pippo is delusional.He is delusional.

I lmao when he introduced Muntari more than half an hour late , when he should have done that from half-time. lol . He should be sacked after this game , Prandelli and Spalleti are free ffs , what are we possibly waiting for , finish 8th again Laughing

Cruijf wrote:Ft 3-1

yeah right , that will happen . We need reinforcements badly and to get rid of the known fodder , but seriously? We don't have a coach who knows what he wants and how to do that. I am officialy off the Inzaghi train , his team doesn't believe in him and they clearly don't respect him or his ideas as they should . That's not a team that believes in their coach , or themselves even. He should resign to be honest.

I don't understand how you think Spalleti or Prandelli would do any better. Or anyone for that matter. The problems we are seeing with Inzaghi have been here from Allegri's days.

No coach could do anything with this team.

Finishing 8th, 7th, 6th, or 5th is no different. We are shit regardless.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:17 pm

I expect at least some decent games from an experienced coach? That's all , i don't expect the world to change for a coach. Again , i agree with what you say , Inzaghi is not our main issue , neither one of our top main . All our serious problems reside with the management , you don't have to sell me on this.

I agree we are shit. However , with an experienced coach at the helm , i do believe we can be decent at least , even when we fail to do anything. We can't play football , don't you see? The management may have been terrible , but let's not act we can't win against the Satolanta's and all. It's not just Lazio here , we can't play football. I think with an experienced coach we can at least show a good face and the team be in order.

I don't expect who knows what. I agree finishing away from the top 3 , anything away from the top 3, it's a disgrace for Milan. No matter how bad things are , i preffer an experienced coach , is that so bad? He may not be the solution and he won't fix everything , but i do believe he will show better work than that.

I am trying to say... i agree with you ; but having a good coach is something we can have atm , however impactfull in the grand scheme of things he proves. Inzaghi has no control over the team , it's obvious. He should either be sacked before things get worse , or simply resign.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:47 pm

Why doesn't this team press upfront? There is no game plan whatsoever and there is no cohesion between players. This club needs an overhaul, I hope the rumours about Berlu selling some shares are true. It would be even better if he sold the entire club to the many investors that want to buy it off him, but then again, he is demanding 800m euros :facepalm:
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:19 pm

this squad suck ! inzaghi i agree is not able to handle this. and tassotti should be booted too.

in fact this started with galliani and berlusconi being super cheap a.. at for place, and getting free transfers over quality.

when teams like lazio sampdoria can improve within a year to play better football i have a problem with our club with excuses that we will be better in 2-3 years.

ok if we cant buy superstars, get talents in there! get our technical staff revamped to see ability of finding new genuine talents and not overrated youngsters. i have to say this but im disappointed in them too.

but most importantly boot off mexes bonera, muntari armero montolivo hell i would even come as far as booting poli and even el shaarawy and de sciglio should be afraid of his position at club.

there are too much personal glory hunters at our club who are just there to earn too much money and getting games. they dont give a damn about what club and fan wants!

boot them all!

seriously! im sick and tired of it.

inzaghi says ok we have opportunity in italian cup.. i dont give a . f .. about italian cup. if u cant even do well in seria a then there is a fundamental problem! its going on for years.. 8 years now!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:24 pm

i am very angry with inzaghi and tassotti come on they have no clue on how to run this team!! really.. i mean they just look lost!!

and wth happend to el shaarawy these days.. he looks like he is not interested at all. he cant even make a decent pass nowadays.. he looks very shaky and cant even control ball well.

de sciglio el shaaarawy doesnt look good at all.

and montolivo??? i never get it.. he is one of the most overrated midfielder personally i never liked his style not i thought he had talent.. he always backpass or pass to full backs.. he never even see spaces or ask forwards to run towards spaces ... he has 0 chemistry with forwards.

the backpass sums up montolivo.

only player they did well tonight was diego lopez.. lazio could have buried us with 5-6 goals easy.

and mexes??? well that kind of attitude alone should have his contract rescinded..
same goes to muntari the other night

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:43 pm

I agree with most of what you say Jesp . It's beyond ridiculous how incompetent we are , but what else we can do . What else can we say that we haven't ?

How much more can we complain. Fans tonight were insulting the players on the field lel .. Same things as last season. Coach being noob , management gets Cerci and Inter have bought a new team on the other half of Milan .. Laughing

At least i hope we can get either Spalleti or Prandelli , our football when it isn't gross , it's simply non existant. At least an experienced coach will handle this mess better than that , we are ridiculously hopeless , worse than last season really. And it's weird , since we clearly offloaded a lot of fodder and also made some decent signings. Inzaghi simply isn't good enough to handle the team.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:02 am

I believe that the main problem is Berlusconi, I have heard many of our legends speak about Berlu's influence on the coach. Coaches are forced to listen to Berlusconi or be sacked (e.g. Seedorf). I was all for Inzaghi because I thought we would have players like Modic and Petagna playing for our first team but there is no indication of that happening anytime soon. We need an experienced coach that is guaranteed in a long term project, and a management overhaul. We have the money but we are not spending it well; players like Griezmann (when he was at RS), Xhaka, etc. should be out targets.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:18 am

The devil and the deep blue sea
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:47 am

Cruijf wrote:1-0!!!!!!!

Inb4 we collapse and lose 3-1 Laughing

Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:59 am

Well it's clear that this Milan needs new faces, however what Galliani says "someone needs to leave before buying" it's true because you have a huge squad right now, 26,27 players? And you're spending a lot on wages, you're currently the third team that pays more wages in Serie A, more than Atletico Madrid to make an example. That can't happen in a windows transfer window but in a summer one.

As for the match itself another game where Milan got dominated and pinned in their box, exactly like against Torino. When did Inzaghi's Milan ever dominate a game? Milan's best games of the season have been against Lazio, Verona, Samp, Napoli, right? Yet in all those games Milan played deep, let the opponent control the match and go for the counters, every goal was like this. In fact, when you played against Sassuolo, Palermo, Atalanta who did what you were doing in the previously mentioned games you struggled a lot and lost the games. Inzaghi doesn't improve this, keeps doing the same mistakes and even when he improves, for every step forward there's two backwards.

I mean for example in this game, did he really think that the result of the first half wasn't a fluke and that he didn't need to change something? Milan's left side got brutally exposed, every time Lazio got dangerous in the first half it came from their right side, the first goal came because Mexes left a hole covering the left flank, third goal again from the right flank.
Personally I would've switched to a 4-4-2. In this way you would've contained better their right flank and played more compact and solid because you were playing already very deep as you lost the midfield battle anyway. Actually you weren't even interested in it as you always bypassed the midfield with fast counters started by Monto's long balls, and again, a 4-4-2 would've been more suited to.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:11 am

Dante wrote:
Cruijf wrote:1-0!!!!!!!

Inb4 we collapse and lose 3-1 Laughing

Laughing

Yep. I'm not even surprised.

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:21 am

WTF, I stopped watching at the 88th minute and only now do I know that Mexes physically assaulted another player Laughing

Good riddance will be banned for a long time thankfully.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:39 am

Except the 4-4-2 , i agree with everything , well said. We have never dominated anyone with Inzaghi at the helm and how could we when give everyone the initiative? Most of our wins have come from struggling to keep the lead , surrendering the pitch and the play to opponents . Sometimes by choice , sometimes by inability .

I am tired of saying we can't play football , but we just can't and these practises and tactics are to be blamed. Compare this shit we are watching today with the problems we had last season. Allegri , with a worse team than that , had Milan finish a game against Genoa with 39 shots . 39 shots ffs . Compare that shit to our 2 tonight. 2nd time it happens after Torino , just like you say , same game , just worse.

This isn't the same as with Allegri... Not Allegri nor Seedorf had one game with the team making 2 shots . Not just that , no one of them had the nerve to say "i'm not the problem" . They always took responsibility , well deserved or not. This was one of the worst Milan games i have ever seen in my life tbh , it was that bad.

As for the 4-4-2 that you mentioned , i disagree i think the formation wasn't an issue here , it was what we were doing and especially what we weren't doing tacticaly that destroyed us. For example no pressure , no width , no intention of keeping the ball , no fixes during half time , you said a lot in your post too no need to repeat it all here. Inzaghi went 4-2-3-1 after Van Ginkel went off for Pazzini. And not only did Pazzini suck hard , our midfield and defence were non existant after that. I've said it before , i like the 4-2-3-1 and what it brings , but we don't have the defence for it right now. And if our defence was bad first half , after the formation change it went tragic mode.

Sadly , Inzaghi imho is doing a very average work with Milan so far. Just the fact he says we aren't the Milan we were in December says it all , just because we won Napoli and draw Roma. 2 games , in which we were inferior but at least played our cards right . And in Roma's case , it was mostly them having their own issues than us claiming a positive result anyway.

To put it down simply , we lost because Inzaghi didn't make changes during half-time and also because of what he wanted from the team . I thought he wanted to attack and all that with that midfield , but he sticked to the same formula. Lol with that midfield he put in and he never changed anything tacticaly. Just like in most games , fall deep and counter attack when we can . That's it. With Poli-Montolivo-Van Ginkel , inviting pressure and wanting to be attacked Laughing

And after we went 1-1 ; He goes 4-2-3-1 and compromises the defence. Put on top of that he never subd Mexes out and you have the game we saw . Muntari in 82 after we lost the game with the scoreline being 3-1 was the icing on the cake really , i laughed at that.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next