Kaladin
M99
7 posters

Go down

Lazio vs Milan Empty Lazio vs Milan

Post by M99 Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:45 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSjT7L1WcAA5rsY.jpg

Prediction Lazio 2-0 Milan.

Remember when we beat Lazio in our first match last season? And then remember our eventual league positions. So yeah, let's not get too excited if we somehow win this. Parolo and De Virj being out is a plus.

Last edited by M99 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Lazio vs Milan Empty Re: Lazio vs Milan

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:51 pm

Yeah, not expecting much from this, standard loss.

Also lmfao @ your sig rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:59 pm

Hmm, noticed Parolo and De Vrij is out hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:42 pm

At least Parolo won't score on us cheers (We should be credited for his Azzurri career tbh)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Just tuned in. We are winning 2-0. Is this happening? Shocked
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:40 pm

So we figured out the formula. A pessimistic but realistic OP to successfully reverse jinx our way to victory. Great win. Proud of our boys. But Donarumma needs to chill imo.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Well that was easily the best game of the season so far!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Massive massive win, Sinisa outdid himself, its clear he drummed the players heads before the match. Even when Berto and Alex got injured we managed to press and attack, didn't lose our cool.

Monty can take a bow, need more of the same from him
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:42 pm

M99 wrote:So we figured out the formula. A pessimistic but realistic OP to successfully reverse jinx our way to victory. Great win. Proud of our boys. But Donarumma needs to chill imo.

Dinhorumma's cutback rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Good game, 3 wins in a row Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Really enjoyed the game . Steadily working to take the lead , increasing it without silly surprises on the way . Lazio managed to score their first 84 minutes in and even though there wasn't much left in the game , i was keeping an eye out to see how they would react after that , it's become rather common to see Milan crumble after just one goal , then either win while suffering or eventually losing the lead. But none of that in this game , pleased to say.

I am really glad with the team showing some consistency , feels like it has been such a long time since we hard 3 wins in a row .

I can't even explain why to myself even , but i actually had a bet on this game for Milan to be winning by both half time and final time. I have no problem admitting i put it forth a bit lightly , like , 'just another bet who cares'.. but i actually believed it had a fair chance to happen. Watching the game i was glad for my decision and made me enjoy the game even more , and i must say the team's effort recently was a decent part of my decision in the end.

And i know nobody gives 2 shits but i will say it anyway . I lost the bet (:

Had it half time draw , final time Atheltic Bilbao win.. Bilbao scoring 2 goals in the last 2-3 minutes before half time. Ty Bilbao for the false hope Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Lmao Dante. You should post in the suffering thread.

This was our best performance since Menez destroyed Napoli last year. You know what that mean. We are going to stupidly lost to Atalanta Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:20 pm

M99 wrote:Lmao Dante. You should post in the suffering thread.

This was our best performance since Menez destroyed Napoli last year. You know what that mean. We are going to stupidly lost to Atalanta Laughing

I wouldn't be surprised actually Laughing

Where's the suffering thread? No doubt i can contribute there quite a bit , fml
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:24 pm

It's basically the betting thread Laughing http://www.goallegacy.net/t37393-the-official-suffering-corner
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:25 pm

lmao
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Also, serious question: does anyone still believe that MDS can develop into a great player? Its amazing how many mistakes he's gotten away with so far
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:19 pm

I gave up on him last season. Is their anything he does particularly well as a FB? Calabria in the 2 games he's played did better than MDS has done in 2 years.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:26 pm

Was literally about to say he was absolute garbage today Laughing

Disappointed with him tbh, people say he's stagnated over the last two years but if anything he's gone backwards.

As for the game, although we were still very frustrating on the ball, I have to hand it to Miha as we were very good off it. Excellent organisation and discipline, even Cerci of all people was tracking back and defending well.

We did well to pick our moments to press, and Lazio often found it difficult to get out of their half. It was amusing in a sense, as we were doing to Lazio what so many teams have done to us.

Having said that, it must be said a great deal of credit for our victory must go to Lazio. They were truly awful, and even when Kucka or Poli (it was usually one of those two) made a mistake and opened up space they were unable to do anything with it.

I was impressed with Mexes though, stepped in well and commanded our back line. For someone who has let the team down so many times, it was good to see him at the heart of a successful defensive performance.

As I said, I'm still not happy with our attacking play, which is still largely inconsistent and frustrating, but I'm happy to see we're progressing.

Momentum plays such a large part in football, and so to go 5 matches unbeaten and win three in a row is amazing.

Hopefully we can keep this up.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:27 pm

@Cas. Tbf he's decent going forward, its just defensively where he's garbage and Calabria wipes the floor with him.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:42 pm

MDS played well under Allegri, Maybe he is just not getting the right coaching. A Rugani-MDS swap would be beneficial to both parties. Lichsteiner's getting old anyway and Romagnoli needs his defensive partner.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:24 am

I'd say De Sciglio has suffered a lot from the last couple of seasons and the reasons are many , from coach changes to injuries , to youth ups and downs , to how he was being played , many things .

I do see where you're coming from and i've always been of the few that never really over rated him even in his best days yet , but nevertheless , he's still really young with many years in front of him . I don't think i want him out at all , personally. I am pretty willing to have him grow with Milan and eventually , everything will be settled without much doubt .

If he's worth the investment , he will prove it sooner or later , it will show down the road . Selling him , especially to a rival team , won't be doing us any good i believe . Better to stick with him and just wait to see what happens , surely his contract should be enough for an estimation .

Overall i do get he's not been good enough for some time now , but i would be reluctant of letting him go , even after 2 meh-to-bad seasons . If we ever hope to develop young talent into great players , we must give them all the chances and time they need. This may very well happen to Calabria as well tomorrow , it also happened with Abate , more or less..

I don't think it's unfair people are unhappy with him or even being ok with him being sold , i just think giving him all the chances he can have is fair game and it's what Milan should do , with most young players. De Sciglio was very important for Milan and i do think he can still be just as important if not more , given the time to develop further as a player. And if he doesn't , let's not act replacements are in abundance anyway , there aren't that many right backs we can have that would do absurdly better than MDS , these days at least.

Calabria is still young and i have no doubts if he had to deal with the same problems MDS faced he wouldn't deal with it any better , or that much better.. point being , does he have what it takes to get over it. I think he has earned the right to prove this and his time with Milan will be justified , regardless of what happens with him in the future.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:35 am

It's funny that now I rage on him for not defending will but amokay with his attacking but before it was the exact opposite. He used to be defensively solid but was very timid attacking wise. He always used to cross straight at an opponent or attempt to win a throw in while being very solid defensively, always diligently covered his flank and even tried to make up for some of Zapata's FIFA 16 passing moments.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:22 pm

M99 wrote:MDS played well under Allegri, Maybe he is just not getting the right coaching. A Rugani-MDS swap would be beneficial to both parties. Lichsteiner's getting old anyway and Romagnoli needs his defensive partner.

Thats an interesting propostion, if said hypothetical scenario was going to happen, how many of you would agree to that? I know i would
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:22 am

I wouldn't give Juve MDS. They'll give him consistent game time in his natural position and develop him. If we want Rugani, Juve can have our money or some of the many scrubs still on our roster.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down