inderbaby
Dante
uzonero
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan Empty Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 am

Finally! We've waited 13 days to see Milan on the pitch again.The question now is if we're going to build on the Inter game or if we lost all the little momentum that we had before the break.

The called up squad:

Amelia, Gabriel, Petkovic (n.61), Abate, Acerbi, Antonini, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mexes, Yepes, Boateng, Constant, De Jong, Emanuelson, Flamini, Montolivo, Nocerino, Bojan, El Shaarawy, Pato, Pazzini.

Venue:
Stadio Olimpico

Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan 1306529650Roma-stadio-Olimpico-bis

Team News :
Abbati and Robinho are out due to injury while Ambrosini is suspended. The good news is that Pato is back. Words from Galliani and likewise from Allegri suggest that Pato's return will be gradual to ensure that he doesn’t go straight back to the medical room.

Opposition:

Lazio have been steady if not spectacular since their loss to Napoli last month. Lazio will have Stefan Radu, Christian Brocchi, Abdoulay Konko and Ederson returning from injuries and will probably field their best possible Starting xi. If petkovic goes with a 3 man backline it will be difficult to make the most of the counter attacks. Hoping that Hernanes doesn't have one of those games No

Stat fact: Lazio haven’t lost in the last five encounters between the two sides, home or away.

Form Guide: Lazio (W L L W W) Milan (L L W D L)

Last season: Lazio 2-0 Milan

Lazio (probable): Marchetti; Konko, Biava, Dias, Lulic; Candreva, Gonzalez, Ledesma, Hernanes, Mauri; Klose

Milan (probable): Amelia; Abate, Bonera, Yepes, De Sciglio; De Jong, Montolivo; Emanuelson, Boateng, El Shaarawy; Bojan

Back to top Go down

Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan Empty Re: Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan

Post by uzonero Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:07 pm

From what I gathered from allegri's press conference yesterday, I think our CF would be one of Pato or Pazzini meaning bojan would most likely start on the bench
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Well played by Lazio , they kept neutralising us everywhere. Tough to watch really. Montolivo is obviously tired , Noce , Boateng and Antonini are not themselves. Pazzini seems so isolated , is as if he runs with that forever alone meme in his face..

It's easy to realise the mentality issue the players have to deal with. It's frustrating , but after so many bad results that early , it becomes a burden.

Let's hope we find ourselves on the field quickly .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:17 pm

This Milan side is ugly! Its sad really coz a strong Juve and Milan is integral to having a strong serie A! Allegri needs to be sacked as clearly his ideas, tactics, and motivational skills are not good enough!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:46 pm

galliani deserves this result. what is he going to say.... will he blame fans again? or will he blame the referees or the serie a financial state again...???

the whole point of selling ibra and silva was to balance their account, but if milan wont qualify for CL they are going to loose 30 million anyway... plus more other revenues...

ok, granted we are weak, but seriously allegri is asking for trouble. when we have mexes de sciglio .... helll i dont care emaunelson cant do much, atleast with his speed and forward run he can be a bit effective...
boateng is utter rubbish... the whole time he was on pitch only contribution he made was giving the ball away...

even disappointed with nocerino that he gave ball away that led to secondgoal by candreva.

that sub allegri made was just he was hoping for something to happen. he shoulld have played with emauelson, de sciglio instead of boateng.

antonini is a diaster, i just wonder what makes allegri think he is the first choice LB..???

allegri is just asking for trouble.....

allegri deserves a sack but galliani already and braida already destroyed this season.... we will be hearing some good excuses...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:47 pm

montolivo was so great tonight.... he was just the one who was most active, trying to make something happen all the time. perhaps el sharawwy came alive after pato emanuelson injected some pace...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Of course , it's Allegri ! how we didn't think of that before .. wait what

Ok ,here's how it goes little juventino. The lack of results have taken it's toll in the psychology of our players , it's understandable . You know , like when Juventus finished that season 7th? yeah , like then .

Be careful what you wish for , because we aren't Juventus . We don't need a Pirlo and a new coach to start winning again . We only need a win.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:04 pm

JespSwe wrote:montolivo was so great tonight.... he was just the one who was most active, trying to make something happen all the time. perhaps el sharawwy came alive after pato emanuelson injected some pace...

Spot on . We need pace with the ball on our feet up front. It's just we need to improve before the ball gets there. The midfield has a lot of issues as of now.

And some players are either delusional with this situation or don't fully get they have to give more. In particular , Noce , Boateng , Abate and Emanuelson must improve their general performance .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Dante wrote:Of course , it's Allegri ! how we didn't think of that before .. wait what

Ok ,here's how it goes little juventino. The lack of results have taken it's toll in the psychology of our players , it's understandable . You know , like when Juventus finished that season 7th? yeah , like then .

Be careful what you wish for , because we aren't Juventus . We don't need a Pirlo and a new coach to start winning again . We only need a win.

:facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 pm

inderbaby wrote:
Dante wrote:Of course , it's Allegri ! how we didn't think of that before .. wait what

:facepalm:

Sad he facepalmed at me
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:23 pm

You mean to say that you need a win to start winning again?

Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan Tumblr_lzb9lwu4sZ1r1mqmto2_500

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Luca wrote:

You mean to say that you need a win to start winning again?

Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan Tumblr_lzb9lwu4sZ1r1mqmto2_500

You know its sad when they get defensive even though were not trying to troll :brickwall:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Well played , but i meant winning ways .. You know , like your team finaly achieved last season after some years of mediocrity ?

yeah , that. I suppose i should have written it correctly , but oh well , i ran out of f**s to give :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Dante wrote:Well played , but i meant winning ways .. You know , like your team finaly achieved last season after some years of mediocrity ?

yeah , that. I suppose i should have written it correctly , but oh well , i ran out of f**s to give :coffee:

No need to be defensive, anyone can objectively observe that Milan is lacking a lot right now

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm

How come no one is mentioning the number 1 culprit tonight, Amelia makes Kalac look world class. I wonder why the management still rates him and keeps him as the back up to Abbiati
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Nah, i think you only need Ibra back to carry the whole Ac Milan on his shoulders and start winning, like he did for the last two seasons. Only that way the whole team should be good and start wining.

This current Juventus IS the definition of the word TEAMWORK, stop the nonsense.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Dante wrote:
JespSwe wrote:montolivo was so great tonight.... he was just the one who was most active, trying to make something happen all the time. perhaps el sharawwy came alive after pato emanuelson injected some pace...

Spot on . We need pace with the ball on our feet up front. It's just we need to improve before the ball gets there. The midfield has a lot of issues as of now.

And some players are either delusional with this situation or don't fully get they have to give more. In particular , Noce , Boateng , Abate and Emanuelson must improve their general performance .
LMAO Ibra carried your broke asses so bad its unreal. Quite clear for most to see.. talking crap now Dante, give it a rest.

I see you hating on Juve, makes me smile cos it obvs pains you were winning right now Laughing As i keep saying, the bitterness levels are so high right now, keep it up Thumbs up
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:13 pm

It's not 'defensive' Luca.It's called, cockiness. This guy inderbaby got here with a hypocritical attitude of.. " oh poor Milan , so sad you re taking it from the ass these days , what a pity for Serie A , need strong Serie A "..

i wonder if he is praying for Serie A as well at nights ,wtf Laughing

I don't buy this hypocritical stuff. In reality , he's more than happy to see us lose.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Dante wrote:It's not 'defensive' Luca.It's called, cockiness. This guy inderbaby got here with a hypocritical attitude of.. " oh poor Milan , so sad you re taking it from the ass these days , what a pity for Serie A , need strong Serie A "..

i wonder if he is praying for Serie A as well at nights ,wtf Laughing

I don't buy this hypocritical stuff. In reality , he's more than happy to see us lose.

Fair enough, there certainly could be other motives because obviously last season Juventus fans were not coming here and congratulating Milan on wins

but seriously, serie a does not a strong Milan

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
Dante wrote:

LMAO Ibra carried your broke asses so bad its unreal. Quite clear for most to see.. talking crap now Dante, give it a rest.

I see you hating on Juve, makes me smile cos it obvs pains you were winning right now Laughing As i keep saying, the bitterness levels are so high right now, keep it up Thumbs up

Someone sees another man hating on his team and smiles :
Definition of a fan Laughing

Lol , where i am talking crap ? Point it out , are you here to discuss or just trolling around as usual ? Or maybe your arguments ended with the word "bitter" , once again ..(again? really..)
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:24 pm

TrezeGent wrote:

Nah, i think you only need Ibra back to carry the whole Ac Milan on his shoulders and start winning, like he did for the last two seasons. Only that way the whole team should be good and start wining.

This current Juventus IS the definition of the word TEAMWORK, stop the nonsense.

Well , we just met , and this crazy , but this is the Milan section and if you want to talk about Juventus , go this way >>>>>>
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Contradict yourself all you want, you started talking about Juventus. I was only lurking here to see what you guys think about your situation until i saw your post Laughing.

It seems as if I was searching for the Juve section but got stuck in bullshit here. Thanks for clearing the way Sir. Now I know how to get out.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Dante wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
Dante wrote:

Someone sees another man hating on his team and smiles :
Definition of a fan Laughing

Lol , where i am talking crap ? Point it out , are you here to discuss or just trolling around as usual ? Or maybe your arguments ended with the word "bitter" , once again ..(again? really..)

Ibra carried you. its that simple. Rolling Eyes

Also Telling Trezegent to stop talking about Juventus when you brought them up Rolling Eyes
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:32 pm

When I saw yepes and bonera starting I turned off the tv,didn't even watch because I was so pissed
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:34 pm

uzonero wrote:How come no one is mentioning the number 1 culprit tonight, Amelia makes Kalac look world class. I wonder why the management still rates him and keeps him as the back up to Abbiati

Agreed , although the third goal was partly down to Bonera.. he totaly missed Klose there. But no doubt , Amelia was really bad in general. And his record at Milan suggests something is wrong with him .

I am not sure what to say about Amelia , it's not i can find anything good. I liked him once but he kept dissapointing each time. Let's see if Gabriel gets his chance next time Abbiati might be unavailable.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next