jibers
salmano9
76 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Pogba War - Page 5 Empty Re: The Pogba War

Post by marottalad Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I would really spend those Pogba money on Koke and Quintero + LB, Sell Llorente and get another striker.

------------Vidal-----Marchisio----Koke---
--------------------Quintero--------------

Koke is not leaving Atletico to play in serie zzzzz Laughing

Stop being so disrespectful to italian football i am sick of people being bagging it. If it's so bad then how come all the top european clubs wanna keep buying players from our league? how's 3-0 going by the way Wink all that money and you took that long to win the champions league what a joke.

If it wasn't for abramovic those year ago chelsea would have folded. Remember the campaign... save the bridge! haha of course you wouldn't have because you probably didn't even know chelsea existed back then. You were probably a UTD or madrid fan weren't you? lol

marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:26 pm

at least Abramovic was putting money in the club and not the referees pockets. let's not go throwing stones in our glass house shall we :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:35 pm

B-Mac wrote:at least Abramovic was putting money in the club and not the referees pockets. let's not go throwing stones in our glass house shall we :coffee:

Ok because a team of world class champions like we had back then really needed to bribe referees to win games...... ok mate
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Enough.

No need for personal or club attacks. Return to the topic.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:45 pm

Kick wrote:Enough.

No need for personal or club attacks. Return to the topic.

I will stop but it is so frustrating to see time and time again especially on goal-legacy people sledging Italian football. You can only take so much as a fan before you feel oblidged to respond. The league has had way more world class champions put through it then the epl, yet it is treated like it's the 2nd division somalian football league
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:04 pm

why do people still rate Lavezzi so high? he has been a flop in Ligue 1 for the past 2 years lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:44 am

salmano9 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
That is an insult, cuz clearly you do not watch Serie A (anymore). Lol do you know that he is our best midfielder this season, saving our ass almost every game. In the CL, who scored the winner vs olympiacos? He is our key MF ths season lol...

Who said I don't watch Serie A? I said I haven't watched much Juventus.

Who cares if he's been your best midfielder this season?  Doesn’t translate to anything and Olympiakos?  Lol seriously is that all you got?

Your proving my point exactly, you're crowning him before he's even the king. When he actually proves himself against elite competition then we can have this discussion, until then no.

Obviously, you don't watch him play and that is why you don't rate him high.

Ok Laughing

And who said I don't rate him high? Because I'm not overly emotional so I insanely overrate him like you don't mean I don't rate him highly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:01 am

salmano9 is a known Pogba hater though... you can't accuse him of feeling emotionally biased to overrating him Laughing He's a Marchisio fanatic and was extremely bitter when Pogba benched him... he's come around this season because Pogba has been so good.

Just some background.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:16 am

Don't really care tbh, it's just the same old tired nonsense " you don't agree with me so you don't watch him".

I actually rate him very highly I just don't consider him the best in the world when he hasn't proven anything against the elite just yet.

He could be one day sure but right now? Nope but all in all I'm tired of the same old if you don't agree with me then you are wrong nonsense.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:21 am

Let the haters be haters. People want to dis Juve or Serie A? Let them. Now, you are putting yourself up for it when you say that Juve are on the level of Tottenham and PSG and a realistic target would be lavezzi or pastore or old Ibra.....Do you really really think that if Juve sells Pogba they would reinvest it like that? I dont think so, they will replace a champion with 2-3 champions.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:23 am

No one is hating or dissing, grow up and stop being so precious Laughing

This maybe difficult for some of you kids to understand but it's possible to debate the level of a player without being a "hater".
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:24 am

We see the same thing happening season after season with different players. I have said this before as well, i completely agree with mole. Last year it was Arsenal fans making of Ramsey the best mid in the world. Where is Ramsey now?

This season it's Juve fans calling pogo the best because he is scoring a couple of goals. That's not a way tort midfielders. I have seen few juve games this season, and Pogba is not even close to how good Gundogan was two years ago.

He simply hasn't proven it yet and until does, you have to stop with that "best midfielder"" nonsense. Underwhelming WC, underwhelming CL, we already know he has a great shot. What did he do to help his team when he played pathetico? because i saw those games and i wasn't overly impressed...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:33 am

IF you're going to use Atleti as an example... then Kroos, Modric, Isco and James are all far worse players than Pogba because he played better than all those guys against Atleti.

He's dominant with Juve this year and their best midfielder at the age of 21... and we're talking about a midfield that includes Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo.  He's the only Serie A player to finish in the top 20 of BdO this past year.  He does everything.

If you want to ignore all this, fine.  But it's typical GL to under-hype all young phenoms and then go into over-hype mode as soon as they either play in the EPL or a top team.  Happened with Hazard, Neymar, etc.  Same thing with Pogba.

I'm not saying that you can't dislike or like him... but to dismiss his achievements this season is just not accurate. Now, how you rank him is all personal opinion.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:34 am

Haters Laughing

New world we live in nowadays.

Your not allowed to not like something, or even disagree a little bit...or your a hater.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:10 am

sportsczy wrote:IF you're going to use Atleti as an example... then Kroos, Modric, Isco and James are all far worse players than Pogba because he played better than all those guys against Atleti.

He's dominant with Juve this year and their best midfielder at the age of 21... and we're talking about a midfield that includes Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo.  He's the only Serie A player to finish in the top 20 of BdO this past year.  He does everything.

If you want to ignore all this, fine.  But it's typical GL to under-hype all young phenoms and then go into over-hype mode as soon as they either play in the EPL or a top team.  Happened with Hazard, Neymar, etc.  Same thing with Pogba.

I'm not saying that you can't dislike or like him... but to dismiss his achievements this season is just not accurate. Now, how you rank him is all personal opinion.
It's not that we under-hype him, it's just that we refuse to hype him to fast. It's not surprising he is playing so well this season, he is continuously progressing. but you are comparing him to Vidal coming off an injury and still struggling, Pirlo who is 50, and Marcihisio who cares about Marchisio?

The perspective you use to rate him only tells half the story. And we all know the quality in Serie A has been dreadful in recent years, who are we to compare him to?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:18 am

Marchisio and Vidal walk into most every midfield except Madrid, Barca and Bayern.... and Matic/Yaya. That's about it in terms of better midfielders. Vidal started out very slow due to off-season knee issues but he's picked up a lot of steam lately. Marchisio is very good.

But again, you're free to your opinion. I have mine. Juve are a very good team. Not elite, but very good. They're a step above Arsenal, etc. Their issue: There's only one. They lack an elite striker. Tevez is nice but not elite + Llorente is terrible + Morata is young and learning. That's their only weakness and it gets exposed in tight games where they need a guy to bury the chances that he gets.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:19 am

sportsczy wrote:IF you're going to use Atleti as an example... then Kroos, Modric, Isco and James are all far worse players than Pogba because he played better than all those guys against Atleti.

barring a few fan boys I dont think many here are rating that highly. Hyping/rating is More or less adequate when it comes to hazard at least.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:04 am

The Franchise wrote:Haters Laughing

New world we live in nowadays.

Your not allowed to not like something, or even disagree a little bit...or your a hater.

Expression with subtlety is a lost art.

Instead everyone picks a side of the room in which to stand and yells as loudly as possible to make sure that the others hear. Little thought appears to be devoted to the content. What is most important is that you get the others' attention.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:35 am

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I would really spend those Pogba money on Koke and Quintero + LB, Sell Llorente and get another striker.

------------Vidal-----Marchisio----Koke---
--------------------Quintero--------------

Koke is not leaving Atletico to play in serie zzzzz Laughing

What does that have to do with my wish Very Happy I was saying what I would do, not what Juve would do Smile. And please grow up its stupid ffs.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:54 am

i don't think any Juve fan thinks Pogba is currently the best CM in the world (if there are any then I am yet to read that post)

but he is def among the top 10 best in the world and based off this season's performances currently I'd rate him in the top 5........
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:50 am

lol when some in the juve contingent have claimed Juve will get 200m for him

you know there is no reasoning Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:56 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

This maybe difficult for some of you kids to understand but it's possible to debate the level of a player without being a "hater".

but you know what's impossible ? debating this with people who don't even watch Serie A and only know Pogba from youtube highlights .

every time a young player gets some hype, some people can't help but undermine his ability because they get " annoyed " by people hyping him up left and right , and they feel like they have to take a contrarian stance .

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:29 pm

I havent ever said Pogba is the best midfielder in the world. Now that's crazy talk. He is a world class talent that, given the market nowadays, could be sold for 100m. He has the ability to become one of the best in the world, in history....lets see in 10 years.

Personally I consider Juventus in the top 6 - 8 teams in the world. A real world class striker to partner up with Tevez is needed. Also, Juventus should have a different attitude in European games, but they are really a proper Dark Horse.

Just a quick example on How Pogba is quasi WC. You could say he cemented his place on a team that has Marchisio, Vidal and Pirlo. Wouldnt those players be first team players in 85% of the team? Doesnt matter if he plays in "Serie Z" or not

and Mole, I never said people were hating on Pogba, just that its common yo see People dis Serie A. I mean you dis Alan Pardew still even though he has been doing wonders at Crystal Palace....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:14 am

Barcelona has two offers rejected by Juventus for Paul Pogba

The first offer from Barca was for €70 million which was diretly rejected.

On last friday Braida tabled a second offer for him. €78 million offer, plus the inclusion of a Blaugrana player in the €12-to-€20 million market range, most likely Martín Montoya or Pedro Rodríguez. The name of Gerard Deulofeu was also briefly discussed on Friday. It was also rejected as Juve were not interested about the players inclluded in the deal.

Now, Braida is readying a new deal : €82 million, plus Pedro and Montoya. All told, the operation could cost the Blaugrana about €120 million if you consider the expected market value of those two players. It's an all-in offer, and one that Braida is confident will lure the Italian into agreeing a deal for the French phenom.

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2015/4/19/8452293/report-barcelona-juventus-paul-pogba

junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:02 am

I hate to have to continue to bring this up, but ... transfer ban
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend