The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri 1 May 2015 - 10:50

This Spurs - Clippers game going to game 7, now that should be a good one.

I see Blake often folding under pressure with bad turnovers and decisions and I dont believe in the Clippers mental make up at all, but its a game 7 so they obviously have a great chance.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 1 May 2015 - 12:10

Kinda of want the Clippers to win, to stop the Chris Paul playoff stuff. Even if it's true I'm tired of hearing it just get it done so I don't have to listen to it anymore.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 1 May 2015 - 12:15

I am a big critic of his, but if they lose this series it isnt his fault at all. Nor is it Blake's fault.

Maybe they mess up down the stretch in game 7, maybe they have terrible games but those 2 guys are 90% the reason this series is competitive, let alone them winning it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 1 May 2015 - 12:34

I agree but none the less it will still be brought up until he actually gets to a conference final.

And quite frankly whether he's at fault or not I'm tired of reading and listening about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 1 May 2015 - 13:10

The Clippers impress me again...... now can they finish it off.

Don't know what the hell happened in the Bucks - Bulls game. scratch
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 1 May 2015 - 13:21

When a team wins by over 50 points I think it's best not to analyse it tbh Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 1 May 2015 - 13:46

I didn't watch game..... Laughing

The only footage I've seen is Giannis taking out Dunlevey. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 1 May 2015 - 13:52

I'll talk about the first quarter as it's the only one that's relevant.

Bulls basically made quick aggressive decisions early on and Gasol was aggressive and Bucks just got frustrated after that and let their inexperience show.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 1 May 2015 - 13:55

That's still no excuse to lose by 50+...... in the playoffs Laughing

I hope the Clippers the win, for Chris Paul mostly. He gets overrated like crazy but he is one of my Top 3 PGs in the league. I don't know if there is any more he can do this series.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 1 May 2015 - 13:56

Obviously not just saying what happened. There's no excuse to lose by 30 matter about 50 Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 1 May 2015 - 14:01

Nets - Hawks tonight.

Do Hawks close them out? I say no....................
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 1 May 2015 - 14:01

izzy wrote:That's still no excuse to lose by 50+...... in the playoffs Laughing

I hope the Clippers the win, for Chris Paul mostly. He gets overrated like crazy but he is one of my Top 3 PGs in the league. I don't know if there is any more he can do this series.

Well has had 2 pretty below average games, 1 REALLY bad one, I wouldnt say he has done everything he can.

It still obviously isnt his fault as I already said.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 1 May 2015 - 14:04

I say the Hawks close.

Williams had his one game, dont believe he will do another one. Dont think Alan Anderson will repeat what he did last game, so I dont know what's left. Lopez the only guy consistently getting baskets.

Horford getting more aggressive on offence, Korver starting to hit shots...Hawks need to use the German kid and Mike Scott more though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 1 May 2015 - 14:14

German kid has been really bad in this series tbf, he's not even running the offence properly.

I agree Hawks close it out though, I'm just baffled by the Nets use of Lopez.

They literally can't stop him but they use him sparingly for some reason.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 1 May 2015 - 14:19

I agree, but Mole he is getting 10 minutes a game.

We (not you and I, but people generally) always have this debate. If a bench isnt doing well, some say they arent playing well so they cant get more minutes...others say they need more minutes to play well.

Raptors did the same thing with James Johnson. Barely got any playing time in the Wizards series, even though they were getting killed by Paul Pierce playing the stretch 4...Johnson could have shut him down, the man was born to defend small forwards, but he got crappy playing time, never got an flow, got DNP's even and was made useless.

Anyway, I think Korver and Teague are playing too many minutes. The Nets arent exactly overwhelmingly in the backcourt, Teague and Schroder (however you spell it) would help them alot IMO, they need to speed the game up like Chuck was saying.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 1 May 2015 - 14:21

True.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 1 May 2015 - 14:46

The Franchise wrote:Well has had 2 pretty below average games, 1 REALLY bad one, I wouldnt say he has done everything he can.

It still obviously isnt his fault as I already said.

Do you think they win it on Saturday?

That would be 3 losses on their "home" floor in a series. I know it's the Spurs but still......
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 1 May 2015 - 14:55

I dont really believe in that sort of theory. I think the Spurs can win anywhere, as many times as they want.

I dont even believe the Spurs are shaken by away fans, I think the chances of winning at home and on the road are pretty much the same. The bigger thing to meis simply if they make shots. When the Spurs are on, there isnt anything you can do. They will get open looks, its only a matter if they go down or not.

To answer your question, I think the Spurs win. Not even because of them, but because of Blake. Too many times I seen him fumble passes, dribble into traffic and make really poor decisions are the worst possible times. If the Clippers win, they have to get a double digit lead in the 4th, because if its close...I dont see it happening for them.

Leonard has had 2 subpar shooting games in a row, I believe he will come through in this last one.

The one problem I have though is it seems whichever of Paul and Reddick he doesnt gaurd, suddenly hits shots.

The Clippers have probably been the better team for more quarters of this series than the Spurs because nobody can stop Blake and because of the CP3 pick and roll, but in 4th quarters...I dont believe in them.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 1 May 2015 - 15:07

I did put home in quotes....... Laughing

I believe a good home crowd can galvanize a team to some extent. It's the Spurs, no atmosphere will rattle them, but for me, it's more about what it does for the Clippers.

The fans don't even seem engaged in the game unless the Clippers win or are throwing a lob. The rest of the game? They're silent.
A perfect example is that Boris Diaw shot in game 6. You had half the crowd cheering and applauding a shot that just helped bury your team. The players don't feed off the crowd at all, more often than not, you see the Clippers players trying to get the crowd involved....... in a playoff game...... against the reigning champs....... that's unreal to me.

I'm picking the Clips to win Game 7. I gonna believe Blake will at least be decent in the 4th quarter on try No.7.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 1 May 2015 - 15:25

I agree, I think the Clippers are more impacted negatively by ref decisions than positively by the home crowd. They let seemingly every call against them get to them.

That Chris Paul tech for throwing the ball at the ref was needless and when your leader does it, while you coach is constantly complaining on the side lines...it gives the likes of Jordan, Barnes and co all the reasons in the world to get distracted too.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 1 May 2015 - 23:47

Spoiler:

Wonder how many we will see this time Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat 2 May 2015 - 17:25

So.... I found out why Giannis did what he did. Laughing

Apparently he did something to Giannis as well leading up to the tackle.... Laughing

rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 2 May 2015 - 17:30

He did similar to Giannis which is why he did what he did Laughing ( still though you can't be straight spearing people lmao)

It's a well kept secret that Dunleavy is dirty as *bleep*, always gets away with it somehow though.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat 2 May 2015 - 17:50

So he hit MCW, then he hit Giannis....... then Giannis did his best Rhyno impersonation? Laughing

Here was me thinking that Giannis just exploded because his team was getting stomped.....
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 3 May 2015 - 3:52

This series has been brilliant, really carried the first round and tbh I wouldn't be surprised if it's better than the 2nd round match ups too tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun 3 May 2015 - 3:59

Rivers Laughing

so garbage

edit: someone probably posted it but this had me dying when I saw it:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next