Rebaño Sagrado
Kaladin
Curtinho
El Gunner
Art Morte
67 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V8

Post by Helmer Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:41 pm

Not Hazards mistake that he has to play with other inconsistent scrubs at Chelsea. I am sure as soon as he leaves Chlesa to join Bayern or some other team, he will improve his class ten fold.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V8

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:59 pm

problem is, due to the PL being shat upon with money, there's no team he can realistically go to except Real Madrid, which is also what will happen and which tbh will only be a slightly smaller waste of talent.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:04 pm

If Hazard played for a team like Liverpool or Arsenal I'm fairly confident he'd be considered one of the top 5 offensive players in the world.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:07 pm

El Cujo wrote:If Hazard played for a team like Liverpool or Arsenal I'm fairly confident he'd be considered one of the top 5 offensive players in the world.

That argument does not make sense. Because IF Hazard had played for a team like Liverpool or Arsenal, he'd have been bought by a team like Chelsea by now, and would be considered exactly the same as he is now.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Hans Laughing

Also i'm sure people said the same about Ozil before he joined Arsenal, no certainties at all that it would work out like that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Cujo wrote:If Hazard played for a team like Liverpool or Arsenal I'm fairly confident he'd be considered one of the top 5 offensive players in the world.

That argument does not make sense. Because IF Hazard had played for a team like Liverpool or Arsenal, he'd have been bought by a team like Chelsea by now, and would be considered exactly the same as he is now.

Think you meant City Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:57 pm

RealGunner wrote:He isn't even better than Ozil or Sanchez.

really mate. you think ozil is a better player than hazard. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:00 pm

He may or may not have been bought, but I'm not talking about what would have happened if he came up with those teams. I'm talking about if he were in their current set-up.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:00 pm

MR BOND wrote:you can allways tell when man u win. Wink

haha its funny when a liverpool fan says that.

Until the 10th minute of the match yesterday pool fans were actually confident of pipping us to the 4th spot. Only after the match got over lol they started unfurling City's upcoming fixture list instead (of ours) and started analyzing them one by one. Laughing
So even now, even when they are so behind on points you see, that sense of false pride and delusion is abuzz among pool fans. So should we even talk about the scenario when pool is actually vying for honors ?? The whole world know how you guys normally behave when you start to win a few matches mate. :coffee:

Last edited by Lumiere_Blanche on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:02 pm

El Cujo wrote:He may or may not have been bought, but I'm not talking about what would have happened if he came up with those teams. I'm talking about if he were in their current set-up.

Maybe.

Or maybe Sterling would look like an absolute GOAT playing on this season's Chelsea right hand side within a functioning team hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Cujo wrote:He may or may not have been bought, but I'm not talking about what would have happened if he came up with those teams. I'm talking about if he were in their current set-up.

Maybe.

Or maybe Sterling would look like an absolute GOAT playing on this season's Chelsea right hand side within a functioning team hmm

I doubt it. Supposedly he's mad that Rodgers has played him as a wide midfielder instead of an attacker a grand total of 3 games this season. My guess is Mourinho's style would make him even more upset. Razz

But really Hazard's offensive talents are being snuffed a bit due to how Mourinho likes his teams to play. Not saying Chelsea are bad as Mourinho is generally good with getting results, but his system certainly doesn't allow for a lot of creative expression whereas Rodgers and Wenger encourage it.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

Until the 10th minute of the match yesterday pool fans were actually confident of pipping us to the 4th spot. Only after the match got over lol they started unfurling City's upcoming fixture list instead (of ours) and started analyzing them one by one. Laughing
So even now, even when they are so behind on points you see, that sense of false pride and delusion is abuzz among pool fans. So should we even talk about the scenario when pool is actually vying for honors ?? The whole world know how you guys normally behave when you start to win a few matches mate. :coffee:
I don't think Liverpool will finish higher than man u or city. my point is it seems the cnut comes right out in the man u fans after a win.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Supposedly Sterling's a lot of thing.

Problem is, the English media is in fact a hostile environment for young English players. For some strange reason they're being mercilessly hunted as soon as they've been limitlessly hyped.
Now Sterling is smoking shisha and so forth, after rejecting all kinds of contract offers, wonder where we heard that before Laughing

But I get your point re Hazard.

Not sure though if individually shining at Arsenal or Liverpool would make him considered more of a world class player than being part of a successful Chelsea team.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:27 pm

anyway. good win for man u in the city game. looks like that 300mil investment since the rasher left is starting to get results.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:29 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

I don't think Liverpool will finish higher than man u or city. my point is it seems the cnut comes right out in the man u fans after a win.

Ironic considering the Liverpool fans on this site are exactly the same.... hell all fans are the same, everyone is going to be happy after a win it's human nature.

No need to be butt hurt about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

Ironic considering the Liverpool fans on this site are exactly the same.... hell all fans are the same, everyone is going to be happy after a win it's human nature.

No need to be butt hurt about it.
there is being happy with a win. and acting a cnut after a win.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Please point out those being c*nts....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:40 pm

1-0. that puts another 10k on sterling pay packet.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:40 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

I got your point. And thats exactly to what I responded.
You can say whatever you want out of butthurt of seeing us play lately and seeing how you play lately. Everyone knows its a completely different ball game when liverpool is on the rise. So stop BSing.

Then again If we had been as much as a prick as you make us, that 'reception' you guys got after that defeat against us, It would be much much worse. Especially after all those shit your lot were talking about us before that. Apart from a couple of isolated low tone responses show me one instant were we went overboard after that game. Its on this forum I am talking about. Now dont go out and cite an example.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 pm

The minutes silence thing lasted longer than our defence did.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Please point out those being c*nts....

far to many. the man u fans the world over are the same.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:46 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

I got your point. And thats exactly to what I responded.
You can say whatever you want out of butthurt of seeing us play lately and seeing how you play lately. Everyone knows its a completely different ball game when liverpool is on the rise. So stop BSing.

Then again If we had been as much as a prick as you make us, that 'reception' you guys got after that defeat against us, It would be much much worse. Especially after all those shit your lot were talking about us before that. Apart from a couple of isolated low tone responses show me one instant were we went overboard after that game. Its on this forum I am talking about. Now dont go out and cite an example.
come on mate. you have spent close to 300mil since fergie left and for most parts of this season you have played like stoke. Liverpool losing the sas this season and city folding like a swis armey knife is why you find yourself where you are. but after a few wins the man u fans all over are starting to act like barca are scared of them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:55 pm

the bar codes are defending badly here. but we need to score another 1-2 to kill the game.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:58 pm

good chance that for the bar codes.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:59 pm

MR BOND wrote:

okay that settles it then. Its pointless to argue against someone who holds a view such as this.

And also, its for everyone to see. On the slightest disagreement , a pool fan is here swaying to abuse.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:08 am

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

okay that settles it then. Its pointless to argue against someone who holds a view such as this.

And also, its for everyone to see. On the slightest disagreement , a pool fan is here swaying to abuse.

ive seen man u fans on loads of forums. in loads of pubs. from all corners of the world. and I just want to smack them in the face with a wet kipper.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next