djfawnz
juvealbanian
salmano9
DeviAngel
dronte
40 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:32 pm

marottalad wrote:
S wrote:Pretty sure Juve will be fielding largely a B-Team against Samp.

The scudetto is under lock and key so hopefully we don't get any major injuries or anything. With us winning the scudetto that will mean even more dollars coming into the club woo hoo.

cheers cheers cheers cheers Hopefully. A fully rested Juve vs. a fully battled Madrid at Sevilla. Would be amazing if you can pull this off.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -

Post by marottalad Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:58 pm

free_cat wrote:
marottalad wrote:
S wrote:Pretty sure Juve will be fielding largely a B-Team against Samp.

The scudetto is under lock and key so hopefully we don't get any major injuries or anything. With us winning the scudetto that will mean even more dollars coming into the club woo hoo.

cheers cheers cheers cheers Hopefully. A fully rested Juve vs. a fully battled Madrid at Sevilla. Would be amazing if you can pull this off.

Definetly possible but we need a solid defensive display and we have to work for the team. It's not like we don't have quality in the side either marchisio tevez morata can make the difference and hopefully pogba if he's fit for the second leg
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Is Vidal injured? He also can make the difference.

IMO Juve is above Atletico Madrid in terms of players. If you can pull a team performance with great intensity as they do, you can beat Madrid.

Buffon > Oblak
Liechsteiner = Juanfran
Barzagli < Miranda
Chiellini > Godin
Evra > Gamez
Pirlo> Gabi
Pogba> Koke
Vidal > Tiago/Mario Suarez
Pereyra/Marhiciso < Arda Turan
Tevez>Griezman
Llorente/Morata = Mandzukic
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Pogba wont play the first leg.Vidal surely will on the other hand.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri May 01, 2015 1:23 am

S wrote:Pogba wont play the first leg.Vidal surely will on the other hand.

Will Pirlo start?
If so, do you think Pereira, Marchisio and Vidal will play along with him?

I'm unsure on how the 4312 will work vs Madrid, I think Juve could do better with a flat 442, but then you would need at least a speedy player on the wing.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 01, 2015 2:18 am

I'm assuming

Buffon
Licht Bonucci Chiellini Evra
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pereyra
Morata Tevez

In the ideal World, Pogba would be fit and we'd play Marchisio as the DM, much more solid midfield.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 04, 2015 1:37 pm

Allegri: 'Real missing key player'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri believes Real Madrid are missing their most important player, so Juventus can win the Champions League semi-final.

The first leg is on Tuesday evening at the Juventus Stadium in Turin, so the Coach sat down with JTV.

“When you play in a Champions League semi-final, your mind is never completely clear,” warned Allegri.

“You play with the awareness of your own strengths, the objective of reaching the Final and knowing you are among the top four in Europe.”

Apart from Cristiano Ronaldo, which player would Allegri like to remove from the Real squad?
“They’ve already removed him – Luka Modric. Real Madrid have improved a great deal under Carlo Ancelotti’s guidance.

“He brought so much international experience, won the 10th Champions League trophy and this year is back in the semi-final while in the running for the Liga.

“What shouldn’t Juve do? A lot of things. They are an extraordinary squad with so much technique and pace. We’ll need a great performance, two of them actually.”

Allegri was asked what he’ll say to his squad before going out on to the field.

“I’ll tell them we are one step away from an extraordinary moment and therefore must play it with a relaxed mind and aware of our strengths.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 04, 2015 4:52 pm

Enjoy this promo I made Smile

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 04, 2015 5:21 pm

It's good, but I would have preferred to see something more Juve related Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Sky - Morata is no longer certain the place. It opens with Llorente ballot ahead of Real
05/04/2015 08:10 Editorial TuttoJuve

According to Sky, it would open a ballot at Juventus an unexpected view of the match against Real. Alvaro Morata would no longer be certain of a starting, aided by the positive moment of Fernando Llorente, who returned to goal after a period of abstinence and being as physically. Spanish younger, however, in the latest releases do not seem at the top, so that the coach put him on the bench in the last races. Between today and tomorrow Allegri melt reserves, but at the moment it is not yet certain who will be the partner of Carlos Tevez.
===
Thoughts? It would only be good in a 433 vs rea... Otherwise we better stick to 4312. Llorente picked up his form in recent matches Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Great promo juveman Thumbs up
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 05, 2015 12:08 am

Beppe Marotta says there are 'no grounds' for the sale of Paul Pogba, whilst discussing Carlos Tevez and Paulo Dybala.

The director general has frozen the hopes of many of Europe's top clubs by claiming that Juventus’ most sought-after player is not for sale.

“Right now all of the club wants to enjoy the Scudetto and we're not thinking about the future,” he opened with Radio Rai.

“Juventus is made of directors, footballers and Coaches and our victories come from teamwork, though our champions play their part in reaching our objectives.

“Pogba is a superb champion, the best young player around and he has the attention of the top clubs. But we're not used to selling.

“Right now there are no grounds to put Pogba on sale. We have an economic balance and our power is not comparable to that of other clubs, but Pogba has shown no intention of departing.”

Rumours also continue to grow about Carlos Tevez’s future being back at Boca Juniors.

“He has a contract until 2016 and he's nostalgic of his home country. But the Argentine did extremely well with us, and offered a great contribution by means of his great performances.

“He had no problems integrating himself into the team, he's a leader. At this moment we have no reason to close his contract in advance.”

The director was then asked about Paulo Dybala, one of the hottest names on Serie A's transfer market this summer.

“We always want to win and it's right to mix young players with experienced ones. We want to make use of our younger players, like [Kingsley] Coman and [Alvaro] Morata, and we'll continue down this road.

“We're looking round to find enticing elements for the future and Dybala is interesting, I've already met [Palermo President Maurizio] Zamparini.

“At the moment there may be some differences in terms of economics. The Rosanero President has his own ideas about the value of the player but we'll continue along our way.

“We have about 70 players on loan, in Italy and abroad. We have [Daniele] Rugani who did very well with Empoli and has played a wonderful championship.

“He is very young, of the '94 generation. Let's not forget [Federico] Mattiello, who was doing very well with Chievo before his injury.

“There are other important names, but we've got to tread carefully because young players need to confirm their promise over time.

“That said, adding a few young names to our squad is one of our objectives.”

Pirlo: 'Juventus farewell, if...'
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Pirlo opens to the possibility of leaving Juventus should he win the Champions League, but confirms they will be 'his last team in Italy'.

The Italian maestro released a long interview to La Gazzetta dello Sport in which he allowed for the weight of his 35 years, but said he'd like to go on playing.

“Ending my Juventus story by pocketing the Champions League would be a dream come true,” Pirlo has said ahead of his side's semi-final first leg with Real Madrid.

“But I won't stop playing, I'll go on as long as I have the same great desire to keep training every day.

“Winning this tournament would admittedly be the best way to close [my Juve career]. But I wouldn't go to another Italian team.

“Juventus will be my last Serie A team, whatever happens. MLS could be an idea, but for the moment I don't have anything, Juve are the only thing on my mind.

“Anyway let's start by winning the Champions League, everything else comes later...”

The world champion was then asked whether he expected such a successful Old Lady after the departure of Antonio Conte.

“I was not surprised. When we kicked off the season we looked each other in the eyes and we all wanted to show how strong our team was.

“We wanted to prove we were real champions and simultaneously we wished to vindicate the club's choice in terms of their new Coach.

“As for Conte's statements that you can't win a Champions League with an Italian club, everyone has his opinions and I respect that. He made his own decisions. In any case we're hoping to win.

“The players I like the most? Xavi and Iniesta, who have sublime quality and they only think about the team. My greatest idol? Roberto Baggio.

“Carlos Tevez? He's an extraordinary player, we're privileged to have him with us and I hope he'll stay with us next year too.”

'Real Madrid phenomenal, but...'
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Pirlo believes Juventus don't need a 'miracle' to beat Real Madrid, and looks forward to meeting his former Coach Carlo Ancelotti.

The Bianconeri face up to Los Blancos tomorrow evening in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final, and their veteran midfielder is looking forward to playing the match on even grounds.

“Real are the greatest club in the world and the most prestigious, but we have a 50 per cent chance of beating them,” Pirlo has told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We have gained a lot of maturity in these few years. Our international experience was beneficial for the team in general.

“In the three seasons under [Antonio] Conte we were still short of something, perhaps we weren't ready.

“This year, we have gradually developed the confidence that we could hold our own against anyone.

“We play some good football, with no fear or reverential nervousness. Yes, against Real we'll play on an equal footing until the end.

“They are a phenomenal team, stacked with incredible champions, Ronaldo above all others – he scores two-three goals per game, so come to your own conclusions about him.

“But we don't need a miracle. I'll say this again, it can be done. We'll have to be careful, but especially we need to be bold.

“We have nothing to lose, so let's pursue our dream with an open mind.”

The 35-year-old was then asked what it felt like to come across Ancelotti again, after their success together at Milan.

“It's like meeting a father. He changed my career, inventing a role for me in front of the defence.

“Together we had some unforgettable experiences. Our past together is substantial.

“As for my current Coach, Max Allegri, I'll say this again – I never had any problems with him.

“When I was in a good condition I always played. Later I decided to leave because I was after new incentives, I felt the need to take new risks for myself.

“With Juventus I found plenty of excitement and new objectives. It was the right choice – the perfect one, in fact.

“In 2006 I was sought after by Real Madrid. [Fabio] Capello wanted me. In the end I decided to renew my contract with Milan, and that year we went on to win the Champions League.

“I am very happy about my career and I'm not regretful about not having played in the Premier League or in other championships. I wore the colours of the three greatest Italian clubs.”

Finally, Pirlo was asked whether he still felt excited ahead of games like that of tomorrow.

“Yes, though not over-excited. I am driven, very driven. Nights like these can't help but fire you up.

"Watch out for us, because last year Atletico Madrid came one step away from the ultimate success."

'Juventus in European spotlight'
By Football Italia staff

Beppe Marotta welcomes Juventus' return as a European ‘protagonist’, while discussing Antonio Conte and Max Allegri.

The Bianconeri are up against Real Madrid for a highly anticipated Champions League semi-final first leg tomorrow evening, and the director general is delighted at the prospect.

“It's a wonderful opportunity, and it puts Italian football in the spotlight,” he said, in an interview with Radio Rai.

“Our football is once again a protagonist in Europe, and we want to make the very best of this chance.

“We're up against teams like Real, Bayern and Barca, who have done extremely well in these last few years. We'll take it as far as we can go.”

Marotta was also asked about the differences between Juve’s former and current Coaches, Conte and Allegri.

“I didn't expect such a conclusion after Conte left,” he said.

“We knew it was going to be a challenge, but we were driven to do well. We planned to fight to the end, that was a given.

“They have two different profiles, but both are excellent professionals who know how to manage a team, each in their own way.

“Nowadays what matters is that the group is united. When you handle a team made up of champions, you must know the right way to do that.

“Conte was tougher, Allegri is a little softer, but both were able to win.

“Today the gap between Italy and Europe is substantial. Ten years ago Italy was a country that people aspired to come to.

“When revenue is very high, your salaries can correspond to that. In the last few years Italy has been in decline, so we have to get back up.

“As a team and as a representative of Italian football we stand as intermediaries. We have a few advantages thanks to the stadium, which help us to balance our books.

“Juve took some risks in terms of investments, the club deserves credit for that.”

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 05, 2015 2:19 am

Llorente hurts Madrid often.

I'm baffled why Juve didn't rest more players vs. Samp... Hopefully you'll rest them next weekend?

Congratulations juventini.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue May 05, 2015 4:01 am

Thanks guys, and yea I definitely need to make a Juve oriented promo
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 05, 2015 5:21 am

Juveman17 wrote:Enjoy this promo I made Smile

Love it! keep em' coming
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 05, 2015 6:25 am

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pereyra; Tevez, Morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue May 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Thanks Devi Very Happy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 05, 2015 6:55 pm

salmano9 wrote:Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pereyra; Tevez, Morata.

Is Pereyra any good? Does he drop into the wings or stay central?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 06, 2015 1:03 am

free_cat wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pereyra; Tevez, Morata.

Both Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 06, 2015 1:25 am

DeviAngel wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Both Smile

He does everything Very Happy defends well too
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 06, 2015 4:14 am

18:08 - SURPRISE Sturaro. VIDAL playmaker - Juventus, at around 18: 45/19, will leave Leinì to move to the Stadium. Massimiliano Allegri in the technical meeting gave the last instructions to his boys. The coach from Livorno line up 4-3-1-2: Buffon will touch on goal. In defense on the right there will Lichtsteiner in the middle space Bonucci and Chiellini on the left back Evra. In midfield it is possible that there is Sturaro with Pirlo and Marchisio. While Vidal could be a playmaker behind the strikers. In connection with Tevez will be Morata. Juventus fans are waiting for the players out of the hotel.

Wow... dat confidence he is giving him!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 06, 2015 4:15 am

Unbelievable! Unless pereyra picked up an injury :/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 06, 2015 4:45 am

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 9 11188385_1134877929872768_7900151571840890714_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed May 06, 2015 7:43 am

the away will be the toughest 90 of our lives, we should try and not concede early or that will be it....

what was Lich doing on the Ronaldo goal? :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed May 06, 2015 8:02 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:the away will be the toughest 90 of our lives, we should try and not concede early or that will be it....

what was Lich doing on the Ronaldo goal? :facepalm:

Don't be so negative man, matches are won on the pitch not in the stands. We could also have Pogba back so they may be at home but we could have the best young midfielder in the world back in the team. We can draw them 1-1 or 0-0 i am confident.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 am

Nice work boys, overall great effort. Even if we lose now, we really put great effort into and earned the respect of other teams.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next