elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:31 pm

MORATA IS UCL KILLER

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Is licht ok? Sad what happened? Am so busy with uni btw Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:17 pm

salmano9 wrote:Is licht ok? Sad what happened? Am so busy with uni btw Sad

Heart problem, I don't know if we'll see him this season tbh.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Is licht ok? Sad what happened? Am so busy with uni btw Sad

Heart problem, I don't know if we'll see him this season tbh.

Sad that sucks.

Caceres can cover as long as he can keep his feet on the ground and learning from his mistakes off the field.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Kwadwo Asamoah played 60 minutes & scored goal in a friendly game against Borgaro. Marchisio played 30 minutes, Zaza scored twice.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Kwadwo Asamoah played 60 minutes & scored goal in a friendly game against Borgaro. Marchisio played 30 minutes, Zaza scored twice.

that is really cool

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Lichtsteiner had a surgery today he'll be back in 30 days Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Lichtsteiner had a surgery today he'll be back in 30 days Smile

lots of good news we have

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:45 pm

The best news for me would be seeing us winning at least 10 of the next 15 upcoming games and to see us 2 points behind inter at least Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:24 pm

salmano9 wrote:The best news for me would be seeing us winning at least 10 of the next 15 upcoming games and to see us 2 points behind inter at least Smile

What 10? We'll be up there and we'll win against Inter too, 15/15 Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:50 pm

an UCL place would make me happy
everything else would be even better

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:45 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:The best news for me would be seeing us winning at least 10 of the next 15 upcoming games and to see us 2 points behind inter at least Smile

Hahahaha let's stay realistic for a while :')
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:11 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Realistically we have the best squad in serie a and most depth, I'm optimistic Smile

I'm sure that we can win 15/15 games

and I am 200% sure we can win against Inter Laughing they had few lucky wins against scrub clubs, when they faced the bigger test and more organized team they failed. That being said they aren't scrub team but the only team I can see that has the squad, players to be consistent enough to win the title and get wins in a row is us.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Realistically we have the best squad in serie a and most depth, I'm optimistic Smile

I'm sure that we can win 15/15 games

and I am 200% sure we can win against Inter Laughing they had few lucky wins against scrub clubs, when they faced the bigger test and more organized team they failed. That being said they aren't scrub team but the only team I can see that has the squad, players to be consistent enough to win the title and get wins in a row is us.

Haha let us get 2 wins in a row first then we can have the scudetto talk lol. Yeah, inter were lucky winning by a goal difference in the first 5 matches, but we're stopped by viola at last. We have depth, but we only need teamwork now.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:39 am

We will have the same line up tomorrow as against sevilla
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:25 am

salmano9 wrote:We will have the same line up tomorrow as against sevilla

Padoin and Asamoah will be used tomorrow too Smile as subs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:We will have the same line up tomorrow as against sevilla

Padoin and Asamoah will be used tomorrow too Smile as subs

I don't think that he will put Asamoah at this intensity. Padoon will kill the match and the crowd. We can't let him in.

Overall, good match, Juve need time obviously in Serie A, as we need to learn how to create space unlike in Europe where, we found space more easily. I like how we aren't giving up, but we aren't having lots of quality attack plays. Lots of players in the box and we are just trying to luckily strike the ball into the net. Creativity is missing probably.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:23 pm

What a player Khedira. ..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:59 pm

Dybala MOTM for me, killer passes :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Great match today...
Khedira is better than I gave him credit for...glad to have him back in the midfeld...
I think lemina should start over hernanes...but that's my opinion
Motm...definitely MORATA
Scored the equalizer, won the penalty and assisted Khedira...
Forza Juve
Let's continue this vs inter
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Dybala MOTM for me, killer passes :bow:
the one to Khedira?
He played good but I expect more from him.

Great match overall. Great grit, keep it up!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Amazing how Morata ended up with only one goal in this match, should've been a 3 goal game for him, he was really involved and for ONCE his finishing let him down a couple times.

Decision making from Cuadrado was great today. Khedira with his second complete display. Pogba grew into the game as it went. Evra with another fantastic game too. Defending on the goal was bad, they made it too easy. Dybala was pure energy.

Hernanes was poor, I think he was tired and I think the break will benefit him. Already talks of a right back joining in January, which only makes sense.

Anyways, we finally saw something in the league. 3 goals, a win at home, key players all involved. Dybala, Morata and Cuadrado are really fun to watch, so much energy and attacking pressure on and off the ball!

This team with Marchisio and Mandzukic back, Asamoah returning to fitness too cheers

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:32 pm

Luca wrote:Amazing how Morata ended up with only one goal in this match, should've been a 3 goal game for him, he was really involved and for ONCE his finishing let him down a couple times.

Decision making from Cuadrado was great today. Khedira with his second complete display. Pogba grew into the game as it went. Evra with another fantastic game too. Defending on the goal was bad, they made it too easy. Dybala was pure energy.

Hernanes was poor, I think he was tired and I think the break will benefit him. Already talks of a right back joining in January, which only makes sense.

Anyways, we finally saw something in the league. 3 goals, a win at home, key players all involved. Dybala, Morata and Cuadrado are really fun to watch, so much energy and attacking pressure on and off the ball!

This team with Marchisio and Mandzukic back, Asamoah returning to fitness too cheers

Yep you summed the game up basically. I wonder who will be our starting MFs if lemina, Sturaro, pereyra and hernanes were on form. Our midfield has lots of depth and that's really great. Can't wait to see Khedira Claudio and Pogba playing together.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:06 am

One thing has become clear to me... Pogba is very good when he has class players around him. He brings that extra edge and plays his game. When he's burdened with trying to elevate average to mediocre players, he overdoes it and takes himself out of games. Needs to develop there quite a bit.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:36 am

It makes me really happy when i see our strikers scoring goals Dybala, Morata, Zaza

If you score more goals = you become more confidence
If you become more confidence = you score even more goals
If you score more goals = there will be more celebrations & happiness
If there is more celebrations & happiness = i drive my car more safe
If i drive safe = there will be no accidents
Dont let me make a car accident, keep scoring goals
Keep saving lives and say no to racism
Forza Juve

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:39 am

sportsczy wrote:One thing has become clear to me... Pogba is very good when he has class players around him. He brings that extra edge and plays his game. When he's burdened with trying to elevate average to mediocre players, he overdoes it and takes himself out of games. Needs to develop there quite a bit.

Maybe but yet again he is only 22 so its normal,
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next