elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Luca wrote:Mandzukic is a worker, and a central presence. You can see glimpses of what he can do.

I feel bad for Morata, he is plying like a player with no confidence, seems like he has also dropped in the pecking order and I don't believe Allegri believes in him as a true #9. When he is on, he doesn't do himself much favours, he over complicates the play, he doesn't always pass. I feel frustrated as I am really a fan of his, but I feel like he will leave in June.

Berardi will come in, Morata will leave. Just a hunch

Calma, Allegri just said today post-match conference, that Morata is first team material and that at the momment we need mandzukic. I am certain that when when we play 4312, Morata is first choice. Mandzukic does not click in that formation, because he doesn't get the deliveries he needs that often in that formation. It is not something permanent that Morata is benched. It depends on injuries, formation used, opponent etc... You saw how he was dealing with dybala at first. It is because he had to do it. If he has to do it with Morata he will, it just how to goes, and we can't play all 3 together. He tested it I am sure, and most probably it didn't work as we can expect.

And, it is not like Morata is coming of the bench at the last minutes. He is being given the second half of the second half. Allegri does not want Morata to loose confidence. He plays him every game, whether it is starting on the bench on in the XI

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:11 am

Whenever Cuadrado plays we play bad. I am happy this time we got our head straight fast. I say don't buy Cuadrado. Buy Berardi in the summer, save the money in Januari add some cash and get creative CM. Scrap the AM plan.
3-5-2 is the way to go. Allegri proved that its not the formation its the tactics and so far he is master in tactics. Do you know he has the best EU score so far than any previous Juve boss ?

We are clicking, Sturaro is finding is form again and is beast in defense.

Mandzukic is regaining his form he has never been under 20 goals in his career.

Morata is like whining bitch, he must find his head and fast.

In the game against City there's a video Allegri is saying to him after missing those easy chances - If you miss you won't lose your head, if your head drops I'm taking you out of the pitch and I'm not interested.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:42 am

Max Allegri said Mario Mandzukic’s “numbers speak for him” after Juventus secured a 3-0 win in Palermo.

They notched up a fourth consecutive Serie A victory and showed no signs of slowing after a midweek Champions League win over Manchester City.

“It was a good performance in terms of intensity, especially coming so soon after a difficult challenge with Manchester City,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium and Sky Sport Italia.

“November has been very good for us and we recovered some essential points in the Serie A table.”

The Bianconeri are now in fifth position, just four points adrift of Roma, although Sassuolo can leapfrog them with a win over Fiorentina tomorrow.

For the second game in a row, Mandzukic was chosen to start instead of Alvaro Morata and opened the scoring.

“Morata is a first choice player, he just needs to improve his condition at the moment and be left free of pressure.

“Mandzukic won the Champions League, he played for Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid. He might not be the classiest player with the best technique, but he has characteristics that are useful for this team.

“He gave his contribution, the numbers speak for him. Obviously he prefers these crosses to the back post, but he works for the team and holds the ball up.

“Dybala is playing better as a support striker connecting the midfield and centre-forward, as he has great technique, while Mandzukic like Morata tends to attack space in the box. Depending on the moment and the characteristics of the game, I choose between these various elements.

“This squad is capable of learning several different systems and approaches, but we still have lot that can be improved.”

Napoli-Inter is tomorrow night, so a draw would take Juve closer to the top of the table.

“I am looking at the fact we have Lazio coming up and they will be furious at recent results, so extra determined and ready to throw everything at us.

“At this moment we can see the team has improved physically, we are sharper and can change tempo at the right times. The only problem today was that we gave the ball away too cheaply.

“When I said that I didn’t like the air around Juventus this summer, it was because some people felt as if four years of Serie A domination meant we could just walk on to the pitch and win.

“We struggled with that for a month and a half, then everyone realised we have to fight hard and work to win every single point.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:54 am

DeviAngel wrote:Whenever Cuadrado plays we play bad. I am happy this time we got our head straight fast. I say don't buy Cuadrado. Buy Berardi in the summer, save the money in Januari add some cash and get creative CM. Scrap the AM plan.
3-5-2 is the way to go. Allegri proved that its not the formation its the tactics and so far he is master in tactics. Do you know he has the best EU score so far than any previous Juve boss ?

We are clicking, Sturaro is finding is form again and is beast in defense.

Mandzukic is regaining his form he has never been under 20 goals in his career.

Morata is like whining bitch, he must find his head and fast.

In the game against City there's a video Allegri is saying to him after missing those easy chances - If you miss you won't lose your head, if your head drops I'm taking you out of the pitch and I'm not interested.

Today I finally saw how Lichtsteiner is more effective in the WB position than Cuadrado.

352 is not the formation for Europe. It is a disaster as it was with Conte. I think we played well VS Sevilla without using 352.

I want to see the video you are talking about. He is more selfish this year, lol, but he gave an assist today and learnt his lesson.

Mandzu... He scores and that's it. He isn't like tevez who does everything.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:58 am

We play VS Lazio on Friday BTW guys.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:02 am

Sturaro vs Palermo: 1 Goal 5 Crosses 3 Aerials 2 Shots 2 Interceptions 2 Dribbles 1 Tackle 1 Clearance 1 KP PA%: 74%

Marchisio vs Palermo: 90 Mins, 3 Interceptions, 3 Dribbles, 2 Clearances, 2 Aerials Won, 1 Tackle, 1 KP, PA%: 90%.

Paulo Dybala vs Palermo: 83 mins, 1 Assist, 7 Crosses, 4 Key Passes, 2 Shots, 2 Dribbles, PA%: 85%.

FT Palermo 0-3 Juve
Shots 11-16
On target 0-4
Dribbles 2-19
Tackles 28-18
Pass Accuracy 75%-88%
Possession 41%-59%

Allegri: "Rugani? He will remain at Juventus for 10 years, because he is our future."

Allegri: "Right now the 3-5-2 is the best formation for the players at my squad. We miss Hernanes & Pereyra. We don't have a trequartista."

Allegri "Morata must improve, he is a starter & must be managed. He should be more tranquil."

Allegri "I still don't know if Khedira will be ready for the match on Friday. Let's enjoy the moment, we'll think about Lazio-Juve later."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:17 am

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2015/11/30/9815024/juventus-palermo-2015-serie-a-round-14-final-score-result-initial-reaction

:bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:22 am

Paulo Dybala has contributed to 9 out of Juve's 20 goals this season.
Mandzukic - 4 goals in 6 matches:cuc:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:53 am

when results are negative nobody is untouchable,

the substituting MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, CUADRADO would never surprise me because we are on 5th place and someone is responsible for that,

MANDZUKIC, HERNANES, PERYERA are good options to experiment with

I don't understand what makes you think is better to stand on midtable instead of experimenting with the options that we have

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:24 am

salmano9 wrote:
Luca wrote:Mandzukic is a worker, and a central presence. You can see glimpses of what he can do.

I feel bad for Morata, he is plying like a player with no confidence, seems like he has also dropped in the pecking order and I don't believe Allegri believes in him as a true #9. When he is on, he doesn't do himself much favours, he over complicates the play, he doesn't always pass. I feel frustrated as I am really a fan of his, but I feel like he will leave in June.

Berardi will come in, Morata will leave. Just a hunch

Calma, Allegri just said today post-match conference, that Morata is first team material and that at the momment we need mandzukic. I am certain that when when we play 4312, Morata is first choice. Mandzukic does not click in that formation, because he doesn't get the deliveries he needs that often in that formation. It is not something permanent that Morata is benched. It depends on injuries, formation used, opponent etc... You saw how he was dealing with dybala at first. It is because he had to do it. If he has to do it with Morata he will, it just how to goes, and we can't play all 3 together. He tested it I am sure, and most probably it didn't work as we can expect.

And, it is not like Morata is coming of the bench at the last minutes. He is being given the second half of the second half. Allegri does not want Morata to loose confidence. He plays him every game, whether it is starting on the bench on in the XI

I hope you're right, we'll have to re-visit this in June. For the record, I want Morata to stay, I really believe in his ability.

@devi, amazing posts. Love what Allegri said after the game about Rugani and Morata too. Fantastic, great win away to Palermo- can still see a struggle in creating clear cut chances but that assist from Dybala was pure class!

No Pogba against Lazio due to yellow card accumulation. This is disappointing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:37 am

Allegri, spot on with what he said about rugani and morata.

Yep no pogba. It's fine. We have good depth. Hopefully khedira will be back. It's okay, he would have gotten an accumulation of yc anyways, whether it is against lazio or fiorentina. IMO it is better for him to miss this one VS Lazio. We usually outplay Lazio. He needs a rest anyway, been playing loads of matches non stop.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:42 am

salmano9 wrote:Allegri, spot on with what he said about rugani and morata.

Yep no pogba. It's fine. We have good depth. Hopefully khedira will be back. It's okay, he would have gotten an accumulation of yc anyways, whether it is against lazio or fiorentina. IMO it is better for him to miss this one VS Lazio. We usually outplay Lazio. He needs a rest anyway, been playing loads of matches non stop.

We can't rest now, we have to add gas and press the shit out of the top 3. When we start breathing down their necks they'll break down. There's no way that Napoli and Inter will continue without dropping points.

They can have a rest doing the New Year break, it's their fault we are in this position to chase other teams.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:51 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Allegri, spot on with what he said about rugani and morata.

We can't rest now, we have to add gas and press the shit out of the top 3. When we start breathing down their necks they'll break down. There's no way that Napoli and Inter will continue without dropping points.

They can have a rest doing the New Year break, it's their fault we are in this position to chase other teams.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I think padoin will cover. We have to rely on other places to dedicate play. But still as I said, Lazio are easier than viola so it is better he got suspended now.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:36 am

there are good news from PALERMO game

MANDZUKIC and ZAZA goals are important to punch the critics

DYBALA as always has the effectiveness
his shots are dangerous
his crossing is dangerous

POGBA with another assist that is good

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:01 am

MORATA is impressing me with his passing

it is important to have strikers who can pass the ball good, a specially if you have no PIRLO in the team

so you want to compensate for the qualities of PASSING the ball on different ways with MORATA, DYBALA, and others

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Guys, do you think there's a chance Alex Sandro would start CM instead of Padoin if the Khedira/Pereyra/Asamoah aren't fit for the next game? I remember he played there for a bit against Sevilla I think.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:34 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Guys, do you think there's a chance Alex Sandro would start CM instead of Padoin if the Khedira/Pereyra/Asamoah aren't fit for the next game? I remember he played there for a bit against Sevilla I think.

Naah, I don't think that we will see Evra and Sandro playing together.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:55 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Guys, do you think there's a chance Alex Sandro would start CM instead of Padoin if the Khedira/Pereyra/Asamoah aren't fit for the next game? I remember he played there for a bit against Sevilla I think.

He has played CM only once so far for us and he was really good.

I would go 4-2-3-1 with Sturaro and Marchisio in midfield with Cuadrado, Dybala and Sandro being the 3 in the formation, and Mandzukic the CF
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:33 am

salmano9 wrote:

Naah, I don't think that we will see Evra and Sandro playing together.

considering the situation with INJURY
I agree with DEVI that 4-2-3-1 is good

but normally we should understand that JUVENTUS is a top club who wants to win they have to have a formation that can easily switch to extreme attacking minded when opponents park the bus

if opponents PARK the bus what you do?
you have no other option except to step forwards and cross the ball
you have to switch to some kind of 3-1-2-4 formation

SANDRO --- MANDZUKIC - MORATA ---- CUADRADO
-------------- POGBA ------ STURARO -------------
------------------- MARCHISIO -------------------
CHIELLINI --------- BONUCI ---------- BARZAGLI

if you have someone like DYBALA who cannot score headers against BIG defenders, than you have to compensate for the missing qualities with a midfielder like VIDAL, VIEIRA because you want more men inside the box who can score headers

the formation becomes even more extreme if you go 2-3-5

SANDRO ----  POGBA -- MANDZUKIC - MORATA -- CUADRADO
------------------ MARCHISIO --- STURARO ------------------
--------------------------- BONUCI ----------------------------
-------------- CHIELLINI ----------- BARZAGLI ---------------
-------------------------- BUFFON -------------------------------

I think this is where the numbers of players come from

that old 2-3-5 formation

11 ------ 10 ----- 9  ---- 8 -------- 7
--------------- 6-------5 ------------
--------------------4 -----------------
-------------3 -----------2 -------------
--------------------1 --------------------

but these are no formations that you start the game with
it a formation how you approach opponents who park the bus ; who play with 8 defenders and you have no other option but to step forwards and cross the ball

and because of that, you don't want ALEX SANDRO + EVRA same time together, because they cannot do TARGET MAN role, and one of them is enough for the 11 role

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:08 am

I don't think we will play a 4-2-3-1 next game because I don't think we're used to the formation.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:09 am

GIGItheBest wrote:I don't think we will play a 4-2-3-1 next game because I don't think we're used to the formation.

I think formation is going to depend on the players that are available.
Right now it is looking like a 3-5-2, with the 4-3-1-2 having a very small outside chance.
Allegri learned at the beginning of the season the issue with changing the formation every game. The team has great morale and is on a good run, they will continue to be consistent if he is consistent with the team.

3-5-2 against Lazio, I would love a 4-3-1-2 but I do not believe the midfield personnel is there. God I hope January even brings in someone like Saponara

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:06 pm

LIVE VINOVO - Training ended. Allegri tries to recover Khedira and Lemina. Friday there will be Pogba
01/12/2015 13:25 Camillo Demichelis
article read 11044 times

13:25 - COMPLETED TRAINING - Juventus have completed the morning training for the match against Lazio. In the day should get some guidance on the conditions of Khedira and Lemina. Allegri hopes to recover for Friday's game.

24:10 - TRAINING IN PROGRESS - Juventus are in place to train for Friday's game. Massimiliano Allegri already in today's day could have further news on recoveries of Khedira and Lemina. If both players fail to make it to the game against Lazio with Marchisio and Sturaro could play Padoin.

11:22 - MORNING WORKOUT - Juventus, soon, it will be in the field for training before the match against Lazio. Massimiliano Allegri these days will tell whether retrieve Khedira and Lemina, because Friday there will be Pogba. In fact, the number 10 Juventus is disqualified. If Allegri not recover Khedira and Lemina, will have only Marchisio and Sturaro, as even Pereyra is working to recover from a physical problem.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:10 pm

16:38 - IMPROVE CONDITIONS Khedira and Lemina - Juventus, today, has carried out the first training session ahead of the match against Lazio. For this match Allegri hopes to recover Khedira and Lemina. The conditions of both - reports Sky Sports - are improving even if they are not 100% fitness.

15:21 - ATHLETIC TRAINING, TECHNICAL AND TACTICAL - Juventus, through its official website, provided the details of today's meeting: "24 hours rest and then again in the field, to focus on a new challenge: Juventus He was found this morning in Vinovo, after Monday off granted by Allegri at the end of the victorious race at Palermo, and immediately began the march towards the match against Lazio on Friday 4 December in Rome. An athletic work and a series of technical exercises have opened the meeting, whose second part was devoted to prepare tactically the match at the Olimpico. A preparation which will continue tomorrow, with another morning session, "he said on Juventus.com.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:22 pm

If we only have Marchisio and Sturaro available in midfield then we have no other chances but go with a 4-4-2 as much as exparimental it may look.

Put Sandro and Cuadrado on the wings.Hopefully Khedira and Lemina are fit,we are gonna have problems if not, I can't stand to see Padoin or Hernanes starting as CM.Maybe 4-2-3-1 with Hernanes as TRQ...maybe

.............Mandzukic
Morata-Hernanes-Dybala
.......Marchisio-Sturaro
Sandro-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
...............Buffon
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Juventus put together four Serie A wins on the trot for the first time since April. Palermo have lost their last seven consecutive meetings with Juve, home and away, without ever finding the net. These sides haven’t played a draw in Sicily since 1969. The last Palermo player to score against Juve was Giulio Migliaccio on February 2 2011.

The Bianconeri are the first side to avoid a single shot on target in three different games this Serie A season.
Paulo Dybala has directly contributed to 45 per cent of Juve’s Serie A goals this season, scoring six and assisting three.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:46 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2594590-why-roberto-pereyra-is-the-player-who-can-breathe-life-into-juventus-attack
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next