Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by salmano9 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:09 am


ALLEGRI HAS ALREADY DECIDED THE TWO HAPPY TACTICAL OPTIONS

24.07.2017 00:05 by Massimo Pavan
article read 12834 times

Massimiliano Allegri seems to have the very clear ideas for the coming season. First of all, the defense will almost certainly be abandoned. Bonucci's departure reduces the chances that the Bianconeri can continue in this regard as the center defenders are only four, few to play with the defense at three. BBC obviously from end transmissions and new life that starts from defense to four. Buffon and Szczesny will alternate in the door, the Polish at the start of the show has shown some certainty that is hoping, before them at the moment the owners are Benatia and Chiellini, with Lichtsteiner on the right and Alex Sandro on the left. Department fairly solid but that maybe requires or will require some additions. In midfield at the time Pjanic and Khedira with Marchisio ready to enter the round and Bentancur, Very intersessing against possible Barcelona surprise. Sturaro and Rincon along with Lemina alternatives with one of the three that could leave while Emre Can could be the new purchase. Finally the attacking players. Mandzukic, Dybala, and Douglas Costa appear to be the three specialty suspects, but also focus on Cuadrado and Bernardeschi who will fight for a shirt. Higuain is in the foreground, Kean's possible surprise.

SECOND MODULE - The second module-level option remains 4-3-3, Massimiliano Allegri may decide to use it for some games, also taking advantage of Bentancur's growth and the arrival of another midfielder. In that case Bentancur or central Pjanic with Khedira and Half Martial for example. It should be noted that in that case there would be a trident with central Higuain and with Dybala and Douglas Costa on the outside.

In short, Allegri studies new solutions and above all an important balance to be found.

_________________
avatar
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7319
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Warrior on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 pm

HIGUAIN
DOUGLAS-DYBALA-BERNARDESCHI
PJANIC-KHEDIRA
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-RUGANI-DE SCIGLIO
BUFFON

without bias of preference
at the moment i right these lines, i think this is our starting XI
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2373
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by rincon on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:58 pm

I have the feeling that Mandzukic will start a fair amount of games, including the ones early in the season. Same for Barzagli.

Eventually I think the CBs will see a lot of rotation and that Costa and Berna will slowly become the starters. Same for Marchisio when his fitness is high.
avatar
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8630
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by salmano9 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:29 pm

I think that we will have to buy another center back, because Chiellini just said that he, Benatia and Barzagli need a rest every once in a while. Rugani is young and he can guarantee us a long run in that CB position if he does not get injured often.

As for Mandzukic, I think that @rincon is absolutely right. Mandzukic will start in the first games. It will be hard to bench someone like him. I am happy that there is lots of competition upfront. When Higuain needs a rest, Mandzukic can fill in that ST position and Costa would play in the left.

_________________
avatar
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7319
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by dronte on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:55 pm

@salmano9 wrote:
ALLEGRI HAS ALREADY DECIDED THE TWO HAPPY TACTICAL OPTIONS

24.07.2017 00:05 by Massimo Pavan
article read 12834 times

Massimiliano Allegri seems to have the very clear ideas for the coming season. First of all, the defense will almost certainly be abandoned. Bonucci's departure reduces the chances that the Bianconeri can continue in this regard as the center defenders are only four, few to play with the defense at three. BBC obviously from end transmissions and new life that starts from defense to four. Buffon and Szczesny will alternate in the door, the Polish at the start of the show has shown some certainty that is hoping, before them at the moment the owners are Benatia and Chiellini, with Lichtsteiner on the right and Alex Sandro on the left. Department fairly solid but that maybe requires or will require some additions. In midfield at the time Pjanic and Khedira with Marchisio ready to enter the round and Bentancur, Very intersessing against possible Barcelona surprise. Sturaro and Rincon along with Lemina alternatives with one of the three that could leave while Emre Can could be the new purchase. Finally the attacking players. Mandzukic, Dybala, and Douglas Costa appear to be the three specialty suspects, but also focus on Cuadrado and Bernardeschi who will fight for a shirt. Higuain is in the foreground, Kean's possible surprise.

SECOND MODULE - The second module-level option remains 4-3-3, Massimiliano Allegri may decide to use it for some games, also taking advantage of Bentancur's growth and the arrival of another midfielder. In that case Bentancur or central Pjanic with Khedira and Half Martial for example. It should be noted that in that case there would be a trident with central Higuain and with Dybala and Douglas Costa on the outside.

In short, Allegri studies new solutions and above all an important balance to be found.

This is very weird. Core defense obviously will be Barza and Chiellini, first sub for me is Rugani to let him grow, then Benatia.

Lichsteiner was pretty useless last year as well, I don't think he will play much, that's why we bought De Sciglio. Takes a few games to integrate then green light

I would be surprised if we kept Cuadrado honestly. We also have Pjaca on the bench, I'm really hoping for his proper recovery.

We also desperately need midfield options. I have high hopes for Bentancur playing time but it's more like a dream so far. Subs like Sturaro, Lemina, Rincón still make me cry. Bring in a physical midfielder at least, then we are ready to go more or less.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2332
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Warrior on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:16 pm

SERIE A FIXTURES

1, (19/08/2017) Juventus-Cagliari (06/01/2018)
2, (26/08/2017) Genoa-Juventus (21/01/2018)
3, (10/09/2017) Juventus-Chievo (28/01/2018)
4, (17/09/2017) Sassuolo-Juventus (04/02/2018)
5, (20/09/2017) Juventus-Fiorentina (11/02/2018)
6, (24/09/2017) Juventus-Torino (18/02/2018)
7, (01/10/2017) Atalanta-Juventus (25/02/2018)
8, (15/10/2017) Juventus-Lazio (04/03/2018)
9, (22/10/2017) Udinese-Juventus (11/03/2018)
10, (25/10/2017) Juventus-Spal (18/03/2018)
11, (29/10/2017) Milan-Juventus (31/03/2018)
12, (05/11/2017) Juventus-Benevento (08/04/2018)
13, (19/11/2017) Sampdoria-Juventus (15/04/2018)
14, (26/11/2017) Juventus-Crotone (18/04/2018)
15, (03/12/2017) Napoli-Juventus (22/04/2018)
16, (10/12/2017) Juventus-Inter (29/04/2018)
17, (17/12/2017) Bologna-Juventus (06/05/2018)
18, (23/12/2017) Juventus-Roma (13/05/2018)
19, (30/12/2017) Hellas-Juventus (20/05/2018)
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2373
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by salmano9 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:05 pm

We play Tottenham today in about an hour.

_________________
avatar
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7319
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by salmano9 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:08 pm

15:38 - FIRST THREATS WHEN WINNER IN WEMBLEY -

Juventus is ready to face Tottenham and today Massimiliano Allegri will use the classic 4-2-3-1: at the door will play Buffon. Defending on the right will touch De Sciglio, in the space between Rugani and Chiellini, on the left will move Alex Sandro. The midfield foreseen by Allegri will be that formed by Khedira and Pjanic. In the attack behind Higuain there will be the trio Douglas Costa, Dybala and Mandzukic.

_________________
avatar
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7319
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by salmano9 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:10 pm

17:36 - FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI:


Tottenham: Lloris (C); Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies; Dier, Dembele; Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele; Kane.

Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.

_________________
avatar
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7319
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by rincon on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:19 pm

What a bad game we are playing
avatar
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8630
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by salmano9 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Terrible first half. Better second half. Bentancur is really good. He looks really mature and is ready to start.

Tottenham dominated us completely first half.

_________________
avatar
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7319
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by salmano9 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:36 pm

What was that from Juve...

_________________
avatar
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7319
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Warrior on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:47 pm

A shit half, that's what it was. Pjanic worst player on the field, closely followed by Cuadrado.

I'd make 2 subs right now if i was Max.
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2373
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Nishankly on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:58 pm

Great header from Immobile, Juventus seem uninterested.
avatar
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 12202
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Warrior on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:00 pm

To say the least :facepalm:
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2373
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Luca on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:42 pm

I think were finished brothers

To me, the midfield is the heart and soul of the team and ours is at its lowest point since the Secco era.
avatar
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9558
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by salmano9 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:47 pm

The team just seemed so uninterested...

_________________
avatar
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7319
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by GiancarloC on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Mattia De Sciglio. Worth every penny! Laughing

Pjanic should have seen red and that non-existent penalty in the 91st should have never been awarded.

GiancarloC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 342
Join date : 2017-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:11 pm

@Luca wrote:I think were finished brothers

To me, the midfield is the heart and soul of the team and ours is at its lowest point since the Secco era.


The fact we can no longer bypass oppositions pressing with Bonucci is just as bad for me.

Our midfield is timid, weak and only comfortable in loads of space. Something no team worth their salt will afford us

Our defence, the thing we've been using as a crutch for 6 years is no longer what it used to be either. ALL of our right back options should be nowhere near us as a starter. Now our CB pairings are questionable too.


I just think we've had the worst Summer in a long time. We're a selling club, a fantastic selling club but a selling club nonetheless.

Expect Dybala and AS to leave next Summer too. And despite 2 months of links to World class replacements, we'll be on here again watching as we fail to purchase any of them.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 26322
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Luca on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Bonucci would make up for our paper thin midfield because he could easily step up to win the ball and was the best distributor of the ball in our half of the field.

His absence doesn't bother me, he just masked a deficiency that has been growing since Pirlo left, then Vidal, then Pogba, then Marchisio got injured... our midfield went from a 10/10 to a -3/10. Pjanic, Khedira and Marchisio are good/great players, but clearly not together and clearly not in a double pivot, which is my next point. Bonucci with a double pivot isn't too bad but I'm firmly against this formation with the above mentioned names representing the double pivot. There's not enough energy to cover up the space that is demanded. Look at Lazio today, basically 4 central midfielders and they massacred us.

It creates a bottle neck effect because then our forward, Higuain, gets completely starved of service because we just can't win the ball once its lost.
avatar
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9558
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by salmano9 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:22 pm

@Tomwin Lannister wrote:
@Luca wrote:I think were finished brothers

To me, the midfield is the heart and soul of the team and ours is at its lowest point since the Secco era.


The fact we can no longer bypass oppositions pressing with Bonucci is just as bad for me.

Our midfield is timid, weak and only comfortable in loads of space. Something no team worth their salt will afford us

Our defence, the thing we've been using as a crutch for 6 years is no longer what it used to be either. ALL of our right back options should be nowhere near us as a starter. Now our CB pairings are questionable too.


I just think we've had the worst Summer in a long time. We're a selling club, a fantastic selling club but a selling club nonetheless.

Expect Dybala and AS to leave next Summer too. And despite 2 months of links to World class replacements, we'll be on here again watching as we fail to purchase any of them.

Bro, it is too early to say that. Yes we played a horrible game, and that can be solved tactically. Hopefully now Allegri realises that he shouldn't play with Barzagli in RB.

It is just the first game of the season. Allegri will surely do some changes.

_________________
avatar
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7319
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Andrew on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Until this season we had time to experiment with players and formations to mask our weaknessess (product of selling our best players each season) and find balance agaij, now unfortunately things will be different. AC Ni Hao and FC China has strenghtened and Napoli with Roma will still he as good.

We had our fun, its time for others to play now.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by juve_gigi on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:12 pm

So is our season over now? Asking for a friend.

That was quick though. I thought our season was longer than one meaningless game in the middle of the summer.

_________________
avatar
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3444
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by salmano9 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:20 pm

@juve_gigi wrote:So is our season over now? Asking for a friend.

That was quick though. I thought our season was longer than one meaningless game in the middle of the summer.

That's the attitude.

_________________
avatar
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7319
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Warrior on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 pm

Remember the good ol days when i said "De Sciglio is a scrub, he will only drag us down. He cannot defend and is average at supporting the attacks" ?

I say good ol days because at the time he wasn't a Juve player yet. Now we're doomed with him. Great RB, much appreciated that he's here Rolling Eyes

C- player

Agreed 100% with GIGI
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2373
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A and Coppa Italia thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum