elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Alex Sandro should play he is good,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:22 pm

14:05 - FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI -
Juventus (4-3-3): Buffon, Padoin, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Pereyra, Mandzukic, Dybala.

A disposizione: Neto, Audero, Barzagli, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Lemina, Sturaro, Hernanes, Asamoah, Cuadrado, Zaza, Morata
Allenatore: Allegri.
===
Better having Padoin in RB than wasting Sturaro IMO.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:30 pm

DYBALA!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:10 pm

Oh my God! What a play, and what a pass from dybala!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:14 pm

Right in dumb Allegri's face...don't ever bench a in form talent like Dybala.He's in good form and the most creative striker we have.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:59 pm

The whole team played good today. Pogba and Dybala played a good game in my opinion.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:14 pm

This is really good , Success brings confidence
Success makes me happy
But even better when i see a good future

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:41 pm

I agree with you GIGI, even padoin did so well,, very energetic, even though he was witted once in the first half.

@Luciano: True, true.

Especially if Dybala grows into a better player. He needs to learn from Messi and Tevez. I don't want to see him turn into a flop after we spent that much money on him.

Sadly, there is not space for Rugani currently, but I am more than 100% sure that he will be played in the coppa.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:42 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Right in dumb Allegri's face...don't ever bench a in form talent like Dybala.He's in good form and the most creative striker we have.

I am with Allegri, we need to ease off pressure from Dybala, not overplay him, or else he will flop.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:59 am

@SALMANO9
EXACTLY; DYBALA needs time to GROW

I see a conflict between ZAMPARINI and ALEGRI about DYBALA how he is being played; or whatsoever

I love DYBALA

I just love those kind of intelligent players who make a beautiful touch and makes the game effortless to win ; and I feel that DYBALA is that kind of a player

the problem is that just because you play someone on the LEFT-WING that doesn't transform him to NEDVED and just because you play someone to the RIGHT-WING that doesn't transform him to MESSI
that is not how it works

we all know how much talented MESSI is but there were days that MESSI was learning from the ones like RONALDINHO, DECO, XAVI, HENRY, ETO

so this is a process that you have to grow and you cannot short-cut it

MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA , these guys should act like STUDENTS, they shouldn't act like TEACHERS

they have experienced players around them; who they can learn from MANDZUKIC, CUADRADO, HERNANES, KHEDIRA, MARCHISIO, EVRA,

ZAMPARINI is telling " LET DYBALA PLAY LIKE MESSI "
well how about LET HIM GROW LIKE MESSI?

MESSI was learning from the ones like RONALDINHO
MESSI didn't start as a " LEADER " with all the AUTHORITY and FREEDOM to do whatsoever he wants to do

so let DYBALA learn from CUADRADO don't try to short-cut the process; because it doesn't work that way

I think DYBALA is doing perfect; ZAMPARINI statements are meaningless ; ALEGRI is managing perfect with DYBALA

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:37 pm

19:48 - ALEX SANDRO FAVORITE ON EVRA - Juventus, in the afternoon, she trained in Vinovo ahead of the match against Sassuolo. Now the team is approaching train Reggio Emilia. Massimiliano Allegri, tomorrow, should rely on the 3-5-2: Buffon will play in the door. In defense there will be titolarissimi Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, on the right back Cuadrado, amid act Khedira, Marchisio and Pogba, while on the left should move Alex Sandro. In the attack takes more and more body the hypothesis that there is next to Dybala Zaza.

Juventus (3-5-2) : Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Alex Sandro; Dybala, Zaza.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:37 pm

I won't watch the match, cuz i will be in the southampton vs villa match. Please inform me of how well we do Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Juventus (3-5-2) : Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Alex Sandro; Dybala, Zaza.

Cloning successful Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:16 am

Hahahaha silly TuttoJuve
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:27 pm

14:46 - DEFENDING The titolarissimi - Juventus is resting in the race against Sassuolo. Massimiliano Allegri should deploy its 3-5-2 atypical goal there will be Buffon. In defense space Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, from right to left should touch to Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba and Alex Sandro. In the attack, according to Sky Sports, Mandzukic would surpass Zaza, to assist Dybala. Meanwhile, in Reggio Emilia time it is rather gloomy.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:38 pm

the goal from the free-kick it was absolute too good ; I don't think BUFFON could do something about it, I don't blame anyone for that

the RED card was a mistake by CHEILLINI but mistakes happen, I think this has made life difficult for the team-mates, but I hope we do good the second half , i hope luck is on our side

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:07 pm

I guess luck wasn't in our side;
but sure the team- has too much to improve

when you see someone who becomes psychologically exhausted it is mostly because they have no ideas what to do and they have no trust on the team-mates

it is the confidence on the team-mates, confidence on the coach, it is the knowledge about football, that brings that psychological energy to STAND FOCUSED on the game, and focus to create chances , because they trust the strategies, the team-mates, they believe in success, and so they keep insisting harder

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:19 am

Marrone vs Frosinone: 1 Goal, 7 Interceptions, 3 Clearances, 2 Tackles, 2 Key Passes, 1 Dribble, 1 Aerial won. (Loan Watch)

Sturaro vs Sassuolo: 90 Mins, 6 Tackles, 3 Interceptions, 2 Clearances, 2 Crosses, 2 Shots, 1 Key Pass, PA%: 76%.

Alex Sandro vs Sassuolo: 7 Interceptions, 5 Dribbles, 3 Aerials Won, 2 Tackles, 2 Clearances, 2 Crosses, PA%: 77%.

Allegri has failed to win a game against Sassuolo in the Mapei Stadium, 1 draw & 2 defeats.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:00 pm

Superb goal from Pogba.I like how the team are willing to on fast counters and play it safe instead of f up our chances.However we need to be more careful in defense as Quags can punish us anytime.

P.S anyone likes Bruno Peres as a potential Licht replacement? Every time I've seen him he looks really fast and tireless player just like Licht in his best time with us,he also looks superior dribbler.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:54 pm

Shit game for Juve despite the win. We don't know how to create chances and Dybala is being played in a different position each time... Morata being played in the wings isn't a good idea. I am not happy...

The only highlight from the game is Alex Sandro who played 100% accurate pass with an assist.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:59 pm

We didn't play that bad, we won and I believe we deserved it. I'm wondering why Hernanes didn't take some of the corners and free kicks. We hit the bar near the end, and we also had many chances before that. I also think they're free kick was a hand ball. We also had some nice link up play. I just think that Morata should've played striker, and Cuadrado and Dybala on the wings. Near the end of the game it seemed as though Dybala played RW and he wasn't bad, seemed to have more space on the wings. Pogba played a good game, and I'm also happy that Alex Sandro got an assist.

Last edited by GIGItheBest on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:01 pm

I was almost thinking during the game that Allegri would be sacrificed at any point now, just a matter of time

BUT, what a win. What a win Proud
Pogba really involved today, despite the goal.

I feel bad for Morata, asked basically to play as a wing back more than a forward. He's the best forward on the team...

But what a win Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Luca wrote:I was almost thinking during the game that Allegri would be sacrificed at any point now, just a matter of time

I feel bad for Morata, asked basically to play as a wing back more than a forward. He's the best forward on the team...

But what a win Proud

I was creating the thread poll in minute 88 but waited till the end tbh.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:13 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Luca wrote:I was almost thinking during the game that Allegri would be sacrificed at any point now, just a matter of time

But what a win Proud

I was creating the thread poll in minute 88 but waited till the end tbh.

LOL, I almost did the same. I was like hmm... maybe it's Allegri's time. The players just don't seem to be responding or performing well, maybe he has lost the ship?

Then he changed Morata and Dybala and boom, Juventus won the game. I'm more than happy.

Don't get me wrong, I like Allegri, I do not want Juventus to dismiss him but sometimes you can see when the manager does not have control, I saw that briefly tonight but Juventus won a big game and I am happy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:14 pm

well well we are very terrible this season, but Torino gotta be the unluckiest team alive this season and last to concede on last chances like that lol.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:16 pm

think either somewhere in this season or after this, Allegri will/should be fired, his track record of being woeful after the first season where he has players who carry his teams is clear, also now people are starting to see how much Beppe has f*cked this team, I was always the negative one for pointing them out, now its all clear.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next