elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:16

think either somewhere in this season or after this, Allegri will/should be fired, his track record of being woeful after the first season where he has players who carry his teams is clear, also now people are starting to see how much Beppe has f*cked this team, I was always the negative one for pointing them out, now its all clear.

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by juvealbanian Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:46

Wow,we were lucky to win this.However the main problem is still the same, we fail to create decisive chances and even fail to convert those few real chances we have.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:48

And injuries keep ruining our hopes to do good. After Pereyra we lost Khedira again.Hopefully they are back while we play Lemina.Sturaro or Hernanes as CM have been the poorest performers.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 21:08

Luca wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Luca wrote:I was almost thinking during the game that Allegri would be sacrificed at any point now, just a matter of time

BUT, what a win. What a win Proud
Pogba really involved today, despite the goal.

I feel bad for Morata, asked basically to play as a wing back more than a forward. He's the best forward on the team...

But what a win Proud

I was creating the thread poll in minute 88 but waited till the end tbh.

LOL, I almost did the same. I was like hmm... maybe it's Allegri's time. The players just don't seem to be responding or performing well, maybe he has lost the ship?

Then he changed Morata and Dybala and boom, Juventus won the game. I'm more than happy.

Don't get me wrong, I like Allegri, I do not want Juventus to dismiss him but sometimes you can see when the manager does not have control, I saw that briefly tonight but Juventus won a big game and I am happy

Well there is something wrong and the first one we have to point our hands to is Allegri, because he is the one who manages the team. The team was poor overall. Dybala moves a lot, and same for cuadrado but it isn't enough.

Juve will stay with Allegri for this season, but half-way through next season he will be sacrificed if this 15 points per 11 games rhythm doesn't change. On average, we would end up 6th if we continue like this till the end.

Unlike you, I'm not happy despite the win, because the performance was bad and it isn't the first time that this happened.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 7 Nov 2015 - 16:14

15:06 - TOMORROW WILL 4-3-3 - Juventus is traveling to Florence. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri is expected to return to 4-3-3: goal will Cosatti Buffon. Defending the right play Lichtsteiner, Barzagli amid space and Bonucci, left Evra seems favored Alex Sandro. In midfield act Khedira, Marchisio and Pogba. In attack will Cuadrado with Morata and Dybala. The number 21 would be in fact Juventus, favored on Mandzukic.

Juventus (4-3-3 ): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra; Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba; Cuadrado, Morata, Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 7 Nov 2015 - 17:13

Have to stop playing Morata on the left of a 4-3-3. It's a waste

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 7 Nov 2015 - 20:20

Luca wrote:Have to stop playing Morata on the left of a 4-3-3. It's a waste

Yeah, he has to experiment dybala on the left or switch with cuadrado. Otherwise, 4312 with cuadrado benched.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 7 Nov 2015 - 20:21

19:35 - Dybala FAVORITE ON Mandzukic - Juventus is in retreat to prepare for tomorrow's match against Empoli. Massimiliano Allegri, against the Tuscans will rely on the 4-3-3: Buffon will be in port. In defense from right to left will be up to Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci and Evra. In midfield they will play titolarissimi Khedira, Marchisio and Pogba. In space to attack trio Cuadrado, Morata and Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 11:52

11:35 - BACK IN DEFENSE BARZAGLI - Juventus continues its march towards for the match against Empoli. Massimiliano Allegri, against the Tuscans, will rely on the 4-3-3: Buffon will be in port. Act in defense on the right p Lichtsteiner, Barzagli and Bonucci will play in the middle, on the left it's up to Evra. In midfield he recovered Khedira will be on court with Marchisio and Pogba. In attack Dybala it seems favored over Mandzukic to play with Cuadrado and Dybala. Meanwhile in Empoli it is cloudy.

11:10 - JOYFUL will point to 4-3-3 - Juventus is preparing for the match against Empoli. Today, Massimiliano Allegri should bet on 4-3-3: in space leads to Buffon. In defense it's up from right to left to Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci and Evra. In midfield you will Khedira, Marchisio and Pogba. In attack they should act Cuadrado, Morata and Dybala.

Juventus (4-3-3): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra; Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba; Cuadrado, Morata, Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 13:52

13:30 - There might be new at Juventus, from the particulars of the vigil: that is, the presence from the first minute of Mario Mandzukic in the center of the attack. He reports Sky. These are likely 11:

Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra; Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba; Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Morata.

===
Dybala needs a rest.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 15:48

I knew that we would come back, even after we conceded the first goal. The team is playing good, good rhythm and nice plays. We need the real mandzu to win easy games like these. His goal was kinda lucky but he did what he was supposed to do.

Now we need to score and defend well.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 16:51

Finally 2 wins in a row Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 16:55

Dybala needs a goal not a rest lol

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 16:56

3 goals scored in one game Proud
Still managed to concede though
Third goal should not have been allowed too, offside on Lichtsteiner

Morata doesn't look happy
The team didn't look that great today but a win away with a few goals scored and they came from behind to do it as well.

Also, a goal from a corner kick? Surprised

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 17:01

Khedira improved in the 2nd half and was more involved in the game, so was Mandzukic.

Morata didn't play well and looked too uncomfortable playing on the wing.

Pogba was average going forward but defensively sound.

Buffon was sleeping today.

Evra :bow:

Still not satisfied but a win is a win.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 17:11

Andrew_p wrote:Khedira improved in the 2nd half and was more involved in the game, so was Mandzukic.

Much to improve upon
I do like that with Lichtsteiner back a back 4 was chosen. That is definitely a positive to me.
Playing Morata on the wing is such a waste

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 17:25

Luca wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:Khedira improved in the 2nd half and was more involved in the game, so was Mandzukic.

Much to improve upon
I do like that with Lichtsteiner back a back 4 was chosen. That is definitely a positive to me.
Playing Morata on the wing is such a waste

Indeed, we still need to majorly improve. Today's performance was simply unacceptable.

Lichtsteiner with his fighting spirit was a major boost in these last 2 games.

Marchisio, Khedira and Mandzukic seem a bit rusty due to their injuries. If they manage to stay healthy (which won't happen) and improve their overall fitness they will be a huge, huge boost to this side.

About Morata, once Pereyra is back I see us going back to a 4-3-1-2 with Mandzukic and Morata up front and with Dybala coming off the bench. That would still leave us with the question of wtf to do with Cuadrado who may be a very good player but the fact that in order to fit him in we have to change formations shows how random was his loaning.

Last edited by Andrew_p on Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 17:46; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 17:45

Yeah, the most interesting thing is Cuadrado
He has been our best attacker but he's also our only winger.
Shit keeping Coman would've made more sense now.

But anyways, I agree, it makes so that there isn't a formation that suits our best 11

You can almost play a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-2-2-2 and basically just let Cuadrado do what he wants on that side

I'm somewhat convinced of a 4-4-2 with Sandro, Evra and Cuadrado, Licht. But this reduces the depth which is having 8 central midfielders, so it won't happen

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 17:51

Perhaps we can fix some of the issues we have regarding formation/injuries during the January transfer window. Let's see how it goes until then.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 18:54

You POS Garcia, where's your violin now.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 21:03

We won ugly, but we won. Glad for Mangia and Dybala getting on the scoresheet. Lets see how we do in the next 5 games. forza Juve!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 0:01

Its crazy how much Cuadrado destabilizes this team......
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 0:30

DeviAngel wrote:Its crazy how much Cuadrado destabilizes this team......

It really is crazy and paradoxical Smile

He is one of the best players in the team, the difference maker in attack. On the other hand, other players are played out of position.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 9:00

salmano9 wrote:

He is one of the best players in the team, the difference maker in attack. On the other hand, other players are played out of position.

Actually no, he destabilizes the team its insane. He is a good player but take the pace a side and the always to much dribbling thing and you have a player who spends a lot of balls, all attacks go trough him, we are forced to play wing formation so we can fit him in the team even when we do he spends a lot of balls. We lose a lot from team play and depend on him when he plays.

Can't wait for Pereyra to comeback and I PRAY TO GOD he'll be first choice trequartista, his finishing may not be the best but hiss passes in space are class, taking on his men and dribbling 2-3 players gives our attack new dimension and he is a threat and menace for defenders.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 15:33

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Actually no, he destabilizes the team its insane. He is a good player but take the pace a side and the always to much dribbling thing and you have a player who spends a lot of balls, all attacks go trough him, we are forced to play wing formation so we can fit him in the team even when we do he spends a lot of balls. We lose a lot from team play and depend on him when he plays.

Can't wait for Pereyra to comeback and I PRAY TO GOD he'll be first choice trequartista, his finishing may not be the best but hiss passes in space are class, taking on his men and dribbling 2-3 players gives our attack new dimension and he is a threat and menace for defenders.

It will be great to have cuadrado on the right and pereyra on the left and Morata/mandzu in the middle.I don't know if dybala will fit in this case.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 17:59

Cuadrado's pace and dribbling are way above Pereyra's.Roberto is slighty better in passes maybe but not much of improvement.If Cuadrado had just a bit more brain than a kid playing in the street he wouldn't be part of this team for sure.However i'd like to keep him because he is very versatile and we can adapt him back to his old position RB if we manage to replace him with a more quality player.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next