TheRedStag
stevieg8
nj
Fahim89
:{Mr.Mustachio!
22 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 12:44

Liverpool FC trial for Mexican teenager Marco Bueno
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/07/20/liverpool-fc-trial-for-mexican-teenager-marco-bueno-100252-29087999/

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 12:45

Liverpool set sights on Uruguay defender Diego Godin
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8649438/Liverpool-set-sights-on-Uruguay-defender-Diego-Godin-but-must-clear-out-unwanted-players-first.html
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 12:46

More on Diego Godin Telegraph is reporting it too.

Once that exodus is under way, Dalglish will be able to turn his attentions to strengthening his defensive line. Liverpool still lack a natural left back and have long tracked Newcastle’s Jose Enrique, while Godin, the 25-year-old Atletico Madrid central defender, is a leading contender to supplement Jamie Carragher, Martin Skrtel and Daniel Agger.

Though the Uruguayan only moved to the Vicente Calderón last summer for £6.6 million, Atletico are believed to be willing to sell should they receive an offer of around twice that price.

Composed, quick and as familiar with occasional brutality as most South American centre backs, Godin is a cornerstone of Uruguay’s national side and Dalglish will hope his friendship with Luis Suarez would be enough to fend off interest from Chelsea, AC Milan and Juventus in the player. A source close to Godin described the situation as “fluid” last night, but confirmed the player would consider a move to Anfield.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8649438/Liverpool-set-sights-on-Uruguay-defender-Diego-Godin-but-must-clear-out-unwanted-players-first.html

And on Aquilani:

Seems like wages rather than transfer fee might be the bigger issue for Aquilani and he might take a wage cut to move to Fiorentina.

Interviewed by Firenzeviola.it, Franco Zavaglia, agent of Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani, has declared about the possibilities for his client to move to Fiorentina: "The parties are still far formeach other, expecially concerning his salary. Maybe in the next week something will change".

http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=89410
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 13:04

this all so confusing with Aqua . .i don't think he would be leaving . .I presume Raul might be more at risk rather then Aqua. . as right now Raul might command more of transfer fees . . but hope some deadwood news would be coming in . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 13:06

AA will leave in late August and I'm going to cry. I can see it now. pale

Just realised this page was at 11 pages? What happened? Surprised
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 13:19

ynwa wrote:AA will leave in late August and I'm going to cry. I can see it now. pale

i still have hope n i have a feeling AA would stay . .n we would see him with the 1st Assist to Maxi Hattrick against Sunderland! ! Surprised

after a certain amount of posts a thread is broken down . .i guess that is the reason . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 13:23

btw anyone knows anything about the Marco Bueno kid??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 13:39

I am pretty sure Aquilani will leave before the end of window if not sold then on loan.I said that at the beginning of the TW and i am sticking to it.

I can see plenty of broken hearts at the end of window
Razz

To be honest once Adam was bought in in was set in stone that either Aquilani or Meireles was gone leave and it was always likely to be Aquilani.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 13:49

BeautifulGame wrote:I am pretty sure Aquilani will leave before the end of window if not sold then on loan.I said that at the beginning of the TW and i am sticking to it.

I can see plenty of broken hearts at the end of window
Razz

To be honest once Adam was bought in in was set in stone that either Aquilani or Meireles was gone leave and it was always likely to be Aquilani.

ahh we will bet our horses on this! ! i for AA stay! ! Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 15:45

ynwa wrote:AA will leave in late August and I'm going to cry. I can see it now. pale

Probably saving on server space.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 8:13

poolsupporter wrote:
Probably saving on server space.

after a certain amount of posts a thread is broken down . .i guess that is the reason . .

Ah, okay. Thanks. Thumbs up

Fahim89 wrote:
i still have hope n i have a feeling AA would stay . .n we would see him with the 1st Assist to Maxi Hattrick against Sunderland! ! Surprised
Hope you're right. :bball:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 16:56

Liverpool can go by Alvaro Pereira

Apperently we are interested in Uruguay and Porto LB and according Abole.com a deal is close.Sont know how reliable they are.

Much appreciated by Kenny Dalglish.In England it is believed that the Reds are willing to pay the 20 million termination clause. America's Cup is to be the ideal showcase.

Alvaro Pereira can be output over FC Porto and represent a significant inflow of money into the coffers of blue and white. The Uruguayan left-back is in the plans of some major European clubs, and I gather that the Liverpool Raul Meireles brand position to try to gain advantage in the race to a player who has shone in the Copa America as the left middle.

Although the negotiations remain with the French Aly Cissokho, also a former FC Porto who now represents the Lyon, the Reds may be preparing an offensive to ensure the hiring of Alvaro Pereira.Sources close to the process admitted that in BALL Anfield prospect that the deal could advance the value of the termination clause of the player, the figure of 20 million euros.Amount, and a principle that Pinto da Costa would not give up, especially in cases of the most emblematic players of the house white and blue.

But the chairman of FC Porto has also publicly acknowledged to be alert to the possibility of leaving any football player, specifically citing the case of Alvaro Pereira.And the side / middle left had not yet begun to shine in Copa America ...

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx%3Fid%3D276801&ei=hzEoTtSXGIzSsgbj9ICyCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CFcQ7gEwBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dalvaro%2Bpereira%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1T4ADBF_en-GBGB317GB330%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D512%26tbs%3Dqdr:d%26prmd%3Divnso
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 18:02

Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani will "definitely" be remaining at Anfield, according to the player's agent.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/936204/alberto-aquilani-will-?cc=4716

now someone should slap this agent or fire him up like a torch IDIOT! ! Evil or Very Mad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 1:48

Aqua's agent is really getting on my nerves. First, he was stating that a deal with Juve was going to get done. Then, it was that Aqua would be staying in Italy. Then, it was Fiorentina. Then, it was Roma. Now, it's that Aqua is definately staying at Liverpool. A month ago, I might've believed him. Now, I'm fairly certain he doesn't have a clue and is simply blowing smoke.
(Btw, I may have gotten those out of order, but let's be honest: it doesn't really matter anymore, does it?)

As for the Alvaro Pereira link, I'm not sure how I feel about this development. I've watched him through the Copa America, and he seems to be a quality player. He's been used primarily as an attacking LB/LWB, though. I'm not sure if a very attack-minded LB is what we need. That doesn't even mention the rumored fee. 20 mil euros is more than a bit steep. I would be sincerely disappointed if we dropped our pursuit of Cissokho because of his fee and then turned around and bought Pereira for more. Something doesn't quite seem right about this rumor.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 3:04

Aguero :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 5:02

Sepi wrote:Aguero Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 7 2859867778
is not coming. Rolling Eyes
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 5:05

RedOranje wrote:

I was fishing. I`d probably be shocked if our next signing was an offensive one : Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 6:25

RedOranje wrote:

Most likely Is coming to Anfield this season itself as a City player tongue
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 8:01

Cissokho rumours died down. Enrique coming up again. Sleep
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 9:29

So during five days I was bed-ridden, we haven't managed to buy a LB or sell ANY dead-wood!!!

Brilliant.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 10:17

ynwa wrote:Cissokho rumours died down. Enrique coming up again. Sleep

well two more i guess join the party Jansen the German & Pereira the Uruguayan ! ! but nothing concrete has happened! !

plus i would like to open up a petition to slap Jova & AA's agent! ! Razz

whose interested????
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 12:24

According to Corriere Fiorentino ( local paper ) today , Fiorentina has agreed loan deal with Liverpool :

http://corrierefiorentino.corriere.it/firenze/notizie/sport/2011/22-luglio-2011/aquilani-arriva-viola-1901145928379.shtml

Didnt i predict this way too early Cool

Will be some broken hearts here Razz

Anyway if its true good luck to the lad.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 13:38

Am I the only one that's disappointed that Aqua could be leaving ON LOAN again? I know this will most likely be either a loan-to-buy option or a move to allow him to increase his value before selling, but it seems like a waste of money and a very good player. I know he hasn't shown it at Anfield yet, but Aqua is capable of being a very good midfielder. It seems like a waste to have paid that much for a player only to send him out on loan to other clubs.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 13:50

donttreadonred wrote:Am I the only one that's disappointed that Aqua could be leaving ON LOAN again? I know this will most likely be either a loan-to-buy option or a move to allow him to increase his value before selling, but it seems like a waste of money
same here.
especially after the Juve fiasco this would be very dumb from our board imho.
if they really wanne get rid, just sell him now ffs. i doubt very much that his value has risen 1ry from now when hes 28.

(still hope he stays)
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 14:16

Aquilani won't be going on loan.

We will sign a LB.

Aguero will NOT be arriving.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 14:21

RedOranje wrote:Aquilani won't be going on loan.

We will sign a LB.

Aguero will NOT be arriving.

I agree to that! i also don't think AA would be leaving on loan . .personally don't think he would be leaving at all! ! Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next